Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh Brunette Incall Swansea  (Read 698 times)

85 review(s) for Welsh_Brunette (83 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline loverofbootsandheels

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Duration 2 hours

Cost £260

Venue Hotel in Swansea

Comms Excellent, all arranged via AW and then by text on the day

Having previously punted with Georgia as part of a duo with Summer Mae I was very keen to see her on her own. I was texted the room number on arrival and made way to the room to be greeted by Georgia in stunning lingerie and heels.She really is an extremely attractive sexy lady. We sorted the paperwork and got on the bed where we indulged in a prolonged bit of dfk, this lady knows how to kiss! It was then time to play with and suck on those lovely enhanced boobs which was followed by some nice owo. It was then time to feast on that lovely pussy so panties pushed to one side and my tongue was soon licking her clit and hole which tasted lovely. Her pussy was very responsive to the licking becoming very wet and her legs shuddering. I spent a considerable amount of time on the ro and could have stayed down there longer. However, it was time to fuck so on with the hat where I pounded her in mish before coming. I tried for round 2 immediately by performing more oral on her but I didn't get hard so it was a time for a break where we had a nice chat. I was then ready for round 2 where I went down on Georgia again, her pussy was really wet at this time and I was hard and ready to fuck again so Georgia sucked my cock for a while before putting on the condom after which I fucked her in various forms of mish. Before coming again I whipped off the condom and Georgia wanked me to completion, rubbing some of my load in her tits, so horny! We then had a quick chat before I had a shower and left completely satisfied.

Summary Georgia's reviews speak for themselves and are thoroughly deserved. A top girl!

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice one.  She is a top girl and I need to get to see her again.   :drinks:

Hectorshouse

Nice review! I must try and see her, she has come to the top of my HL!

HH

Offline Steelworker

Good review, not surprised you had a great time  :thumbsup: