Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mistress Ellie - London  (Read 721 times)

orangethoughts

This is one very very sexy Mistress! Cute, SE Asian origin American lady.

We had spoken about our mutual likes in the wonderful world of BDSM, so I knew what I was letting myself in for as we shared many kinks. Mistress Ellie oozes sex appeal and ticked all the boxes of our meeting.

If you are after a sensual yet very kinky BDSM experience then you could do worse as she is very natural at delivering the fun. As not a dedicated ProDomme it is almost like meeting your very own very dominant and kinky fuck buddy! However, I left feeling that something was missing. Can't really explain it, hence why the neutral. It was bad by any stretch but I would not return esp as she ain't cheap (and her prices have gone up since I saw her).

I got the impression she chooses to do this as a hobby and not a career. Hence why I think she charges a high-rate as doesn't want or need the volumes that a cheaper rate may attract and there lies the issue.... very natural at her craft, doesn't see a lot of clients but somehow doesn't deliver as you would expect in that situation. A shame as could have been such a great time.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline NeverMind07

I met this lady. Very pricey. I agree with the sentiments of the review above.
She has a busy “normal” life, as the day I met her she was going to a party later.
She arrived in a white coat, looking very sexy. She has an American accent, looked fairly tall in her heels. Confident in her manner. Dark hair, exotic asian features, well mannered. As
She was on her way she  texted me to wait in the hotel room on all fours and leave the door slightly open. I was hard as I heard her footsteps outside the room and saw a flash of her long legs as she entered. She made kiss her feet and pussy (but alas did not proceed further) controlled and dominated the session. Just would have liked a bit more engagement, it felt a bit like she was on auto pilot especially since she’s so expensive.

Offline a_test_person

To be clear her price is currently showing as £350/hr for what appears to be a lackluster service that doesn't include sex.

It's actually a very old profile that doesn't seem to have had much exposure / feedback