Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilyco - Central Birmingham  (Read 1753 times)

54 review(s) for Lilyco (45 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Excalibur

External Link/Members Only

A very enjoyable punt.

Preamble

Work has lended itself to a few trips to London over the last couple of weeks so I’ve been a regular visitor to the London boards.   I’ve got incurable yellow fever so was going to see NikkiChan again but she raised her price to £200 sheets per hour - fuck that so who else?  Lily had caught my eye from a slug of positive reviews and I was about to book her when a fellow punting brother said she was coming to Brum.  So rather than ‘waste’ a Lily visit in London, I thought I’d wait until she rocks up in Brum.

Comms

All done via text in the morning for a late afternoon visit.  Painless and prompt. She texted 45 mins before the appointment to confirm that we are on.

Mailbox area. Apartment very good, clean, good shower, fresh towels. No nosy concierge bollocks.  I think this is the brightest apartment i’ve ever punted in.  How many times do you rock up at a prossies place and the only thing you can make out are ‘shapes’ for the first 10 mins because it’s so dark.

Lily

As per the photos, for me, clearly her. She is fucking tiny which is right up my street. I like the contrast between jet black hair and milky skin.  A punting bro mentioned she was a bit darker than the photos but to me she was white rather than yellow/brown.

If you are a tit man then clearly you need to look elsewhere.  She is fully shaven ( I prefer a tendered lady garden).  She had hardly any make on which is good for me as I love giving facials and the number of times I’ve been given the ‘mess my make up bollocks’.....She can hold a conversation as well so no need for Google.  She has a nice protruding labia as well which looks great when fucking her in miss.  As she was walking around her place you could see her lips dangling down - lovely.  Her arse is tiny but not too bony.

Service & Personality

Entered her place, she was dressed in black knickers, bra and fishnets.  Handed over her fee @£130 for the hour, no extras, as per previous reports.  Quick shower then out and into kissing, nice FK, fresh breath.  It was borderline DFK, GFE rather than PSE. She took off her kit turned around and rubbed her arse against my growing member.  For us punters with small clocks she is great as my ‘offering’ looked great/large between her crack.

She then knealt down while I was standing and gave me OWO.  Plenty of smiles and eye contact.  Moved to the bed and I asked her to sit on my face as I wanted my tongue in her snatch.  Very clean, odourless, again plenty of eye contact as I munched her, with Lily looking down at me.  We then moved into 69. Her BJ for me could do with a bit more pressure.

Asked for the condom and she proceeded to ride me in Cow girl.  Then mish as I wanted to see her pussy.  Lots of FK while we are fucking. Then some doggy, great view of her Sheriffs, love to go up there but alas.

I pulled out, off with the condom with me wanking over her face, her tongue out, with her on her back I asked for facial, which was no problem.  I started to spunk: across her lips, a blob onto her closed eye, cheeks and a bit in her hair.  After she got up I’d realised I had produced a bigger mess in her hair.  She commented it was quite a mess whilst smiling.  No histrionics from her.

After the deed we lay on the bed with her wrapped around me, stroking and pawing at me. Nice.  Usual chit chat which was nice, not awkward.  Showered and got changed with Lily still fully nacked which was nice to see her lips peeping out.

Conclusion

Good solid punt with a Uber petite Chinese girl.  Quite submissive, nothing was a problem, although I’m hardly a demanding punter. GFE and not PSE.  She reckons she will be here for 3 months.

Offline Littlefoot

Nice one Excalibur, looks right up my street! Hopefully get round to seeing her before she fucks off!  :thumbsup:

Offline happypunt

Thanks for the review Excalibur.
She ticks all the boxes for me.
Onto hotlist she goes

Offline Littlefoot

How tall is she roughly?

Just seen off other reviews 5ft and size 2 feet!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 10:55:34 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline Excalibur

Can’t comment on feet size LF, can’t even remember seeing them.  5’ is about right I reckon.

Offline _Rust_

How tall is she roughly?

Just seen off other reviews 5ft and size 2 feet!

I saw her in the last couple of days LF (review will be positive). Agree with Excalibur that 5" in height is spot on. Feet could have been size 2, possibly 3. Got them involved in the booking and no issues there :thumbsup: although not painted, so you may need to request that if its important
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 01:03:07 am by _Rust_ »

Offline bearcat69

Thanks for the review Excalibur.

A pretty petite Chinese FS girl who DFK's in Birmingham, and takes a facial too, sounds good to me. :thumbsup:

The only thing I'm hesitant on is the price, so I might have to go with £80 half hour option with her. Her sounding more of a 'soft' GFE too... Makes me wonder about number of pops a bit.

Excalibur, Rust, do you think she'd be up for trying for two pop in a half hour punt? Or should I just think of her as a soft sensual one pop type punt in that scenario?

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I’m really jealous of you up there.. at least you have a proper apartment to visit and a proper shower, that actually works properly!!!

We had to make do with broken doors, lights not working etc. so was always a tight squeeze for a shared shower. Good for a BJ and first Pop in a shorter booking.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 07:23:53 am by Kev40ish »

Offline Littlefoot

I saw her in the last couple of days LF (review will be positive). Agree with Excalibur that 5" in height is spot on. Feet could have been size 2, possibly 3. Got them involved in the booking and no issues there :thumbsup: although not painted, so you may need to request that if its important

Can’t comment on feet size LF, can’t even remember seeing them.  5’ is about right I reckon.

Thanks chaps, I'm looking forward to devouring this little cutie!  :drinks:

Offline alibirmingham

Yum Yum  :D

She popped up on my radar just the other day and has been saved in the HL. Seems like a decent punt all round so may just pay her a visit when I have a bit of disposeabel cash. She is in the higher end of my usual budget for a WG and was planning to see Vicky (also £80 for 30 mins) when she is next available.

Has anyone seen both WG’s and if so who would you say is the better punt??

Offline _Rust_

Excalibur, Rust, do you think she'd be up for trying for two pop in a half hour punt? Or should I just think of her as a soft sensual one pop type punt in that scenario?

I popped too late into the half hour to try in the end BC so couldn't be sure if without specifying that's what you would like in comms that she'd be up for it. It was quite a gentle GFE for me too

Offline _Rust_

Yum Yum  :D

She popped up on my radar just the other day and has been saved in the HL. Seems like a decent punt all round so may just pay her a visit when I have a bit of disposeabel cash. She is in the higher end of my usual budget for a WG and was planning to see Vicky (also £80 for 30 mins) when she is next available.

Has anyone seen both WG’s and if so who would you say is the better punt??

I personally prefer Vicky but don't have a 'type' as such, just size 6-10 and deliver what they promise, which both do. Vicky can crank up the intensity to PSE and fully deepthroat, where Lily struggled with that for me. Plus while Lily has a bit of conversational English Vicky is fluent.

Hope this helps

Offline Excalibur

@bearcat, not too sure I’m a one pop man even in an hour.  She is quite compliant so nothing to suggest that two pops would not be on the menu.

@ali, I’ve seen both, see my review of Vicky. If it was my last punt ever then Vicky.  Lily is not PSE, but GFE.  It depends what I’m after, when I saw Vicky I wanted hard core spitting, gagging on my cock constantly.  With Lily, I wanted a petite oriental were I could do a facial- hence Lily.  Sometimes I fancy Ladyboy.....