Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Lisa - Bristol harbourside  (Read 1911 times)

65 review(s) for Sweet_Lisa_xxx (49 positive, 13 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline ian cognito

Not long since my last punt with Fit Sarah (External Link/Members Only) but I fancied going again with Sweet Lisa (External Link/Members Only) another fit-looking young Pole offering GFE who was in Bristol last week.

Comms:  Comms were excellent.  I called her first, agreed time and duration, then she followed up by text with address, post code and directions to find the door into her apartment block.  I arrived a bit early and was killing time down by the harbour when she sent me a text to check where I was and invited me straight in - about 10 minutes early. Her English is very good, she has been in this country for a few years and she is able to hold a good conversation.

Location:  Modern apartment block on the Harbourside development.  Plenty of parking nearby.

Appearance: She's the girl in the profile photos.  Neat little body and pretty face in a"girl-next-door" way.  Natural boobs and a lovely, round, little bum.

Services:  Massage, FK, OWO, RO, 69, covered sex in CG and doggy then ending with CIM.  Everything was delivered, but I did not feel that we connected.  Initially, she was not particularly chatty - maybe she was disappointed to meet a guy in his mid-60's rather than some young stud.  I was gong to suggest a shower together - but the vibes did not feel right for that so I did not bother.  Some kissing, but only just FK - definitely not DFK.  Massage was OK and then we progressed to mutual oral.  Oral on me was OK with occasional eye contact.  However, Lisa was pretty unresponsive during RO - I don't want false screaming and faked orgasm but, whenever I looked up, she was just staring blankly at the ceiling - not good for my ego.  In CG, she bounced up and down but did not lift up off me, so there was little  stimulation other than visual.  We switched to doggy then, as I felt myself coming, I removed the condom and she took me in her mouth - and that did feel good.  She went to the en-suite bathroom to clean up then joined me on the bed for a cuddle.  At this point she livened up and we had quite a good chat.  I am sure that she would have seen the full hour out, but I elected to take a shower and leave with about 10 minutes of the hour remaining.

Summary:  Lisa delivered as per her profile, she is quite a pretty girl and, with her command of English, could be good company.  Her rate of £100 plus £20 for CIM is about what I would expect to pay for an attractive girl like her.  Unfortunately, I just did not feel she showed the level of enthusiasm to warrant a Positive rating.

Offline Doombar

She's back in Bristol now.

I met her and had a similar experience as you and would rate it as Neutral.  She's a good looker and has a nice body, good at OWO, but not chatty, and unresponsive to RO and during sex.  I was out within 30 mins and that included 2 showers.  If you don't pay her £20 extra for CIM you don't get OWO - just OW.  I also paid £10 extra for swallow but she didn't - not sure why, it all came back out, but was a big load so maybe couldn't cope?  The room was also very dark which I don't like (ground floor).

Its a shame as with just a little effort to be more friendly and passionate she could be quite good.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 03:21:33 pm by Doombar »