Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheeky Violet near Lincoln  (Read 920 times)

9 review(s) for Cheeky_Violet (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]
9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5542901) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]
9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5833833) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline MCG427

External Link/Members Only    External Link/Members Only
Summary : A very pleasant meeting with a very sexy, pretty young woman.
Booking : At last I get to see her.I had tried,but realised I was not giving enough notice.She only sees 2 punters per day.
             All done through AW,with email a week in advance.She confirmed my suggested appointment.
Location :Address in Bardney was in email.It is her home and is a fairly new house on an estate.
Visit  :   I parked round the corner and took a short walk to the front door.It is clearly signed.
Description:Violet is certainly the girl on AW.She is 5ft 2,has a pretty face and the gallery picture "blue bikini" is a perfect likeness.
                 As her name is Cheeky,I thought she might be a bit gobby or lippy,but she is not.She has a lovely attitude.
Action: We kissed straight away,sorted the paperwork and she led me upstairs.I asked for a quick shower, dried and the fun began.
           She stripped and set about me .She does great DFK, excellent OW ,deep and sloppy-just what I wanted.
           I gave her RO and then slipped a finger in.She seemed to like this.On with the condom, I rubbed her clit with my cock
           and then right into her tight pussy .Took her doggy and both sideways.Eventually to finish back to that super mouth.She
           will not allow CIM or facial,which is a shame; so after oral I asked if I could face fuck and she was happy to give her a couple
           of firm fuckings,fairly deep in to the back of her mouth.I came on her tits. One big plus is she kept smiling and giggling
           throughout.
Pennies: £140 for 1 hour.
Return : She is not cheap .but is very good and pretty. Yes, when I can find an excuse to escape the OH.

Offline wolfiesmith69

Been on my H/L for a while but never really get near her area !!!!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline HailWood

Another positive for Violet, thanks OP. She high on my list of lasses that I want to see.

Offline Jamesbattersea

Nice one , glad you enjoyed it!
I've been trying to see her but can fit around any of her dates with my work.
One day!