Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxKaty sex kitten. Canary wharf in call. Great body. Girl next door  (Read 2422 times)

20 review(s) for xxKaty sex kitten (20 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline downepunter

External Link/Members Only
I visited her last week for 30 mins incall at 100GBP
Logistics: texted her with my time slot and she replied very promptly.

Location: She was at a serviced residence in canary wharf. Access via inter com at the door. There is concierge but you don't interact with him. Building is easy to find on google maps.The apartment itself is modern and clean.Good shower facilities. She provides fresh towels. I took a shower.

Looks and body: she has a cracking body. Enhanced tits but didn't bother me. Her face is girl next door that you would love to fuck once. Not a stunner but above average. Hygiene wise she was very clean. No smell. Her pussy tasted nice.
Her photos on  website are accurate and age seems about right.

Services: we started off with fk that transformed into dfk. She then moved on to owo. Decent skills. She maintained eye contact. Though didn't do much with the balls. I moved on to RO. Her pussy tasted fresh. She seemed to be making right noises. Maybe fake but at that point I was enjoying myself. Soon enough moved on to mish and then to doggie.

Some people might find her services a bit vanilla but for me she was a good SP. Nice to talk to as well. She was not a clock watcher. Including shower I stayed there for around 40 mins+

Offline undercoverpunter

Glad you had a good time. She's one on my hottest that I've never really pursued.

Her profile says e cups, is that right? I do love big tits on a young slim frame

Offline downepunter

Cheers. Yes I did enjoy.
And yes it does seem like an e cup. Seems right size for her frame. I normally don't go for seconds but feels like with this SP I might.