Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Emmy 20 in Milton Keynes  (Read 441 times)

6 review(s) for Sensual Sandra 35 (2 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline CheeseYa

Comms: no answer when I tried to phone the mobile number but secured booking via text message.

Venue: apartment block near shopping centre with discreet entrance and plenty of parking outside.

Appearance: cute leggy blonde Polish gal who looked about 20 years as stated. Spoke some English but not so fluent as her compatriots that I’d punted with previously in this apartment.

Cost: £100 for the hour.

Proceedings: was pleasantly surprised when Emmy opened the door that she looked like the photos, as this profile has been recycled a few times in recent months. However when she requested that I take a shower before we got down to business (I had one before heading over) I knew that this punt wasn’t likely to go well.

Returned to the bedroom but guess I wasn’t fresh enough as was greeted with a kiss on the lips only and not the FK I’d hoped for. Emmy asked how I wanted to start off so I suggested a blowjob which she obliged with decent technique but absolutely no enthusiasm. I checked that CIM + Swallow were available but she responded that she didn’t eat cum, so got my happy ending at least but she then dashed out the room to dispose of the load.

When she returned we lay on the bed whilst I recuperated and had a bit of a natter. Then on with a condom and had sex in a couple of positions to finish off the hour, at least she added on a few minutes for when I was in the shower so I got a full 60 minutes

Summary: a rather frustrating GFE considering the extensive list of Likes that I’d hoped to sample over the course of an hour but possibly worth a punt if you just want a quick blow and go from a cute 20yo.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only