Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: ELITE BLONDE XO - Chelmsford tour - TOFTT  (Read 829 times)

1 review(s) for ELITE BRITISH BLONDE (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Igor

Hello Gents, this is a TOFTT of Elite Blonde XO currently touring in Chelmsford, link 3529801. Comms were good, initially by voice on the phone and then by text, arranged the previous evening.
Location is a long road on a modern housing estate with plentiful parking, agreed £80 for 30 mins all in but no cim.
Got to door and was opened by attractive blonde girl, I don't think it was the girl in the pictures but looked good so on I went, upstairs nice big room and ensuite all clean and fresh, offered a drink. She says she is half Brazilian and half English and English is good. Down onto the bed and she asked to give a massage, I said I wasn't bothered but she half insisted for 'relax us both' so I went along with it. Quick massage with oil nothing special then down to business. There was kissing with a tiny amount of tongue which was just about acceptable but not really passionate, quick OW just about acceptable but again no real passion. Then on with the rubber and sex with cowgirl, missionary and doggy, all accompanied with lots of 'yes baby' 'oohs' etc which was a little over the top but managed the desired effect nonetheless.
I would say she is attractive facially 7 outa 10, body is in proportion, quite thick but not fat with nice large natural boobs, well worth a shag hence I didn't walk even though not the girl in the pictures, unfortunately everything was a little false and quick, very much could tell it was get in and out asap type of thing but did kiss, was fresh so a neutral fro me.
Have just looked on Viva St and she has a profile on there under 'Hottie Sasha as well, I have just reviewed the private gallery on Awork and is definitely not the girl I saw so I expect this is a new profile with maybe some reviews previously. Would I return - No but if my plan A,B and C let me down one day and I need sex desperately then maybe I would. Would be interested to hear a review from someone else as a comparison. My search for a regular continues, review of Lucy Logan in this area tomorrow.