Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy-Tory- New profile in Mansfield.  (Read 438 times)

Offline Newtothisstuff

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Does anyone recognise this girl? New profile in the Mansfield area. Very little info. The photo seems familiar though. I can't decide if it's one I've seen somewhere else or just a common pose/outfit.
Doesn't say if she's a Rom either.
She does look FAF.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 09:31:08 am by Newtothisstuff »

Offline Newtothisstuff

I did a reverse image search and nothing came up.
She looks good.... but the "USE ME and FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM" line rings a few alarm bells. She looks to be in the same general area as the Rom girls and a few of them offer bareback. It's not listed on her profile.... so could just be bad phrasing.

Offline HailWood

As you say NTTS, she looks lovely. BUT - her terminology puts me off and that she’s not verified so I’m betting on her being a Romanian. Too high a risk.

Offline Newtothisstuff

As you say NTTS, she looks lovely. BUT - her terminology puts me off and that she’s not verified so I’m betting on her being a Romanian. Too high a risk.

That's my assumption too. I'm also wondering if the lack of a phone number is because she hasn't arrived yet. They've just set up the page ready for when she arrives and then they'll get more photos and post a phone number.

I'll look back again in a month or two and see if there is any genuine feedback from people known on here.

Offline shyandretiring

I've seen lots of profiles with the same text over the last few weeks. It's a fake.

Offline Newtothisstuff

As careers go..... that was a short one. 24 hrs.