Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Enniskillen  (Read 613 times)

Offline Beanhead

Hi all,

Travelling to Enniskillen for the first time soon and looking to get a punt in while I'm there.

Having looked on the map and done a quick search it sounds like there might not be much by way of choice due to location?

I think I head to Belfast first and travel down so best way of going about this by way of recommendation or logistics would be appreciated.

Thanks

Beans

Offline Greg05

Hi all,

Travelling to Enniskillen for the first time soon and looking to get a punt in while I'm there.

Having looked on the map and done a quick search it sounds like there might not be much by way of choice due to location?

I think I head to Belfast first and travel down so best way of going about this by way of recommendation or logistics would be appreciated.

Thanks

Beans

Where are you coming from?

Offline Beanhead

London mate. London to Enniskillen via Belfast.

Offline Greg05

First thing to know about NI is that paying for sex in NI is illegal. Very few have been scooped by the police so far though. Personally I wouldn’t be comfortable punting in Enniskillen as it is a smaller rural town so I’d fear the locals knowing what is going on and calling the police. Belfast probably a better option but finding somebody good can be a bit hit and miss if you ask me.

Offline Beanhead

Ah gotcha.

Might just plan for a booking prior to leaving here then or on arrival back.

Thanks