Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kate baby boo - Nikkis place  (Read 2383 times)

5 review(s) for Foxi Delight Lady (1 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Kev40ish]

Offline GreyDave

External Link/Members Only

:hi: Saw the last review of her I cant understand it :unknown:  60 quid half hour, early evening

The girl is better than photos a bit of plastic tit scar but speaks good English was friendly and laughing though the punt of 28 mins of blue powered pounding in Mish doggy cowgirl mish legs well up for deep penetration ;) all 4inches in :D :D on the side spooning left and right and my personal fav corner of the bed me standing her spread like frog  :yahoo:

The usual place and phoning luckly I was finished work clean and a work trouser and hoody topped trades man parking van and walking to where I know was fine I think there had been a bit of vandal damage to some residents BM`er as he was moaning to another  I had parked around flats white vans blend in well anywhere.
Id say she is a fit looking late 20`s with bolt ons and nice areoles :P tidy and clean and gave this pot bellyed balding old git a real work out , she put on the odd moan but jumped a bit when I started to finger then thumb rub that clit I thought when I was porking her in mish as the fella was at his hardest and his mates where ready to leave she was going to cum as I felt her already tight pussy tighten up more . :yahoo: But  :( I yelped and came in the bag :( she held on to it and rolled me off before cleaning me up.
Good service I thought, do I review ? or keep her quiet and book again and again or feed her to you lads to sample :unknown:
she said she is only here for 2 weeks so we will see . I will try and see her in the morning next punt after a long day the little fella don't like to much working out. Very much recommended ...Cow girl was not that good, Mish excelent spooning ok as I was able to finger clit doggy pumped for England really hard for a while no complaints and corner mish froglegs good too :hi: :hi: :drinks: as steve 2 says enjoy  :lol: :lol:

Offline dubhcarr

Thanks for the review GD notice they all have increased their prices since last week's visit to NZ fun house. ...?

Offline Tonyleung

Offline LLPunting

AW profile claims "38 D Enhanced" which, if the photos are real, is a whole load of B&S BS.  You can't be a size 8 and a 38 chest. 

Offline GreyDave

AW profile claims "38 D Enhanced" which, if the photos are real, is a whole load of B&S BS.  You can't be a size 8 and a 38 chest.

She is a good fit shape I would say 5ft 3ish a small 8 with firm good handful plastics which are maybe a 34 D I have to say she was a surprise in how fit and young she was I thought better than pics her arse is not that full or rounded that's about the only neg I can think of oh cowgirl was a bit half arse but the rest :yahoo: I wish I could of lasted longer and had a bigger dick too :D :D :D
I hope this is not seen as white knighting  :hi:

Just looked at the new pics of her they are rubbish Nikki needs a lesson in photography :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 09:12:44 am by GreyDave »

Offline LLPunting

She is a good fit shape I would say 5ft 3ish a small 8 with firm good handful plastics which are maybe a 34 D I have to say she was a surprise in how fit and young she was I thought better than pics her arse is not that full or rounded that's about the only neg I can think of oh cowgirl was a bit half arse but the rest :yahoo: I wish I could of lasted longer and had a bigger dick too :D :D :D
I hope this is not seen as white knighting  :hi:

Just looked at the new pics of her they are rubbish Nikki needs a lesson in photography :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Which new pics are you talking about?
The photos on her AW profile haven't changed since the previous negative review.  The ones posted must be pre-op from her enhancement as they don't show boobs that are more than a natural B cup.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline dubhcarr

shame about the tatts..........

Offline RAJEC

Saw her yesterday when visiting Carrie again.

She walked past in her bra and is def not a d enhanced. Certainly an a or b at most.

Not bad looking, but quite plain Jane and very small.

Offline GreyDave

:hi: Oh er  :(  I seem to have started a tit size debate..

I like big uns :D hers are not they are small firm bolt ons I am judging size by OH`s a C cuper Katies are firmer and fuller but small , funny thing is I made a comment about new tit sizes on a post a little while ago . I remember doing a DD WG at the Ivy in Hemel Hempstead long while ago and she proudly said these are a real DD measurement not the new silly sizes that make girl feel good.....Shinz you sir are correct in old money she is a b cupper at best real DD`s are now caled HH  :D :D ps LL thanks for posting pics  :hi: :hi:
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 04:46:32 pm by GreyDave »

Offline RAJEC

:hi: Oh er  :(  I seem to have started a tit size debate..

I like big uns :D hers are not they are small firm bolt ons I am judging size by OH`s a C cuper Katies are firmer and fuller but small , funny thing is I made a comment about new tit sizes on a post a little while ago . I remember doing a DD WG at the Ivy in Hemel Hempstead long while ago and she proudly said these are a real DD measurement not the new silly sizes that make girl feel good.....Shinz you sir are correct in old money she is a b cupper at best real DD`s are now caled HH  :D :D ps LL thanks for posting pics  :hi: :hi:

Agreed grey dave.

Perhaps we could pioneer the ‘£20 tit size test’ !!!

:lol:

Offline Cunning Punt

I remember when Xena was £60 for an hour. Now WGs in that flat are £60 for half an hour - and nowhere near as good.

Offline dubhcarr

I remember when Xena was £60 for an hour. Now WGs in that flat are £60 for half an hour - and nowhere near as good.

agree they have ramped their prices..........shame....

Offline PatMacGroin

Glad you had fun DG. I like her look, particularly the shots from her gallery (included below).

Profile states FK and OWO are included in Basic Service. Previous negative review suggested there was no FK and OWO was not good. How would you rate those services if you received them?

Profile also states she does have some extra's. Presumably CIM, COF and maybe DT which are listed in her Enjoys. Any comment on those services and their prices?

Offline Steve2

Happy days  :drinks:

I've not been back since the price rise. Maybe I will return but not at the moment. 60/100 puts them in competition with some seriously good girls

Offline GreyDave

I've not been back since the price rise. Maybe I will return but not at the moment. 60/100 puts them in competition with some seriously good girls
+1 and with a firmer better Bed choice  the one in the middle glass door room is rubbish the other two lumpy and in usable to move into postions well you sink in and it rises up  :( :( You are spot on about prices though the low price encouraged frequent fucking now selection is picker as increase means others are same price and better :drinks: :drinks:

Offline Cunning Punt

Exactly.

I remember when Xena was £60 for an hour.

Indeed. I remember on one occasion, I paid Xena £60 for the hour but despite me being 15mins late for the booking (my fault) and staying barely half an hour (my choice), she still offered me a £20 refund (I declined it).

Halcyon days. :cry: