Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilywhite  (Read 2655 times)

Offline Sadams

Hi. Does anyone know if she has gone for good?

Offline auldie63

James999

Offline Sadams

Well, it is a question which has an answer :P

Offline Sadams

It is always good to get flippant answers to straight forward questions :cool:

James999

A stupid question deserves a stupid answer  :hi:

Offline Sadams

Why is it stupid? She is a well known girl who I am sure has regulars on here who may know.

I have almost met her twice and fancy doing so hence the question. If you don't know the answer or are not interested, don't respond.

Offline Joe Tortolano

Hidden Image/Members Only

A picture of a female. I think that might be the closest you’ve come to contributing to this forum in terms of a review yet  :crazy:

Offline Sadams

She is 83. How would she know? A stupid comment deserves a stupid answer.

James999

Despite her advancing years she would still tell you to stop asking silly questions  :sarcastic:

Offline Sadams

If you dont know the answer why dont you just go away. You are adding no value and frankly being an annoying twat.

James999

Now what would your Mummy say about you using bad language  :unknown:

Offline edinburgh

Reward for the correct answer would be gonorehea (oral)
Banned reason: If you don't like the site then fuck off
Banned by:

Offline Matrix

Offline Sadams

Because I am unable to message anyone unless they have messaged me first. As an infrequent visitor to Edinburgh (and never punt where I live) my reviews are scarce.

Offline Matrix

Because I am unable to message anyone unless they have messaged me first. As an infrequent visitor to Edinburgh (and never punt where I live) my reviews are scarce.

Well, if you don't have an adultwork account, she won't see you anyway.

She's been online on ukp today.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 01:41:33 pm by Matrix »

James999

Because I am unable to message anyone unless they have messaged me first.

But you said you've met her twice before, so text her  :unknown:

Offline Sadams

I have and I have positive feedback. I just cant message on here but enough already. I will wait to see if she appears.

Offline Sadams

James...stop tring to be a smart-arse and read what I have said. I had her number and deleted it after she cancelled our meeting last year.

Unless you have anyting useful to say then why are you bothering to contribute to a topic/question. Bored? Lonely?

It was a simple question. If no-one knows then fair enough. If someone did then all well and good. No responses would be bette than you trying to be clever.

Online Lilywhite

• Service Provider
The real correct answer is on uke. Which I put on assuming people would read so I didn't clog up ukp with anymore stories about myself.  :hi:
The tl;dr is that I just stopped liking the job as much as I used to. Hope this clears it up as well as the antibiotics did with my clap problem.

Offline Matrix

The real correct answer is on uke. Which I put on assuming people would read so I didn't clog up ukp with anymore stories about myself.  :hi:
The tl;dr is that I just stopped liking the job as much as I used to. Hope this clears it up as well as the antibiotics did with my clap problem.

If I'm anything to go by, I don't have a UKE account. I'm sure it's a great resource, but it's not for me.

Happy retirement!  :drinks:

James999

James...stop tring to be a smart-arse and read what I have said. I had her number and deleted it after she cancelled our meeting last year.

Stop telling others what to do, you do come across as an odious twat, no surprise she declined your booking  :sarcastic:

Offline Sadams

Ok thanks for answering! I tried to find you on UKE but failed. Anyway conversation closed :rolleyes:

Offline andymars19

Ok thanks for answering! I tried to find you on UKE but failed. Anyway conversation closed :rolleyes:

A search for posts including the word 'lilywhite' found it for me within seconds...

Offline Sadams

Almost closed....James you highjacked a straightforward question so what does that make you?

James999

Offline Sadams

andymars19 can you PM me please?

Offline Courtney

no surprise she declined your booking  :sarcastic:

...he “almost” saw her but just didn’t quite get there. :D

I have almost met her twice and fancy doing so hence the question.

.......and with a name like Sadam. :scare: :D

Offline Sadams

She had a migraine the day I arrived in Edinburgh...of course I believed it.

Sadams....maybe my name is Steve Adams  :D

James999

He sounds like a wrong un, no wonder she's swerved him  :music:

Offline Sadams

Pourquoi?

To tell me how I am failing to find her on UKE even now!

James999

Perhaps she's blocked you, you do come across as strange  :unknown:

Offline andymars19

Go to the Scotland forum, click on search, type in Lilywhite, change the dropdown to "This forum" and Bob's your uncle, fanny's your auntie, a shitload of threads in which she's posted or been mentioned.

Thank you, no really, thank you...

(No idea why that would need to be via PM....)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 02:15:53 pm by andymars19 »

Offline Sadams

Ok so I was searching for Lilywhite but she is Scottishlilywhite. My mistake.

I suggested PM to take this subject away from those who are not helpful and, judging by the number of posts, love themselves a little too much.

Offline andymars19

Offline Courtney

I suggested PM to take this subject away from those who are not helpful and, judging by the number of posts, love themselves a little too much.

:timeout: :crazy: :wacko:

A history of whining. :music:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=131453.msg1475544#msg1475544

no wonder she's swerved him  :music:

...I could see why:

Are you saying you don't enjoy the taste of our special output?  ;)

....creeper alert. :scare: :blush: :vomit:

James999

Seems the Op has form for being a twat  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 04:07:44 pm by James999 »

Offline Sadams

Well I have met and reviewed one girl on here and added comments on other reviews on several more I have met. James?

Taking comments from ages ago, out of context, to try and prove a point is pretty amusing.

I have my answer anyway.

Offline Joe Tortolano

Seems the Op has form for being a twat  :thumbsdown:

At least he has done a review though. I can’t be the only poster that finds you more than a bit creepy.

James999

Well I have met and reviewed one girl

:yahoo:

You're still fucking weird, and Lilly seems to have swerved you a few times and then retired just in case  :sarcastic:

Offline mrwhite

The tl;dr is that I just stopped liking the job as much as I used to.

Hey Lily, I can't see anything on UKE, possibly it has been deleted.  Anyway good luck

Offline andymars19

Hey Lily, I can't see anything on UKE, possibly it has been deleted.  Anyway good luck

Look up the thread a bit... 

Offline Courtney

At least he has done a review though. I can’t be the only poster that finds you more than a bit creepy.
:timeout:
...you seem to have issues with James' review count: :wacko: :crazy:

A picture of a female. I think that might be the closest you’ve come to contributing to this forum in terms of a review yet  :crazy:

Genuine question James, do you punt? Or do you just like reading about those of us who do? How can you amass so many posts but not a single review? Yet folk seem to get pulled up all the time for not reviewing/contributing to the site  :unknown:

James, how have you managed over 12,000 posts but not a single review?  :unknown:

There is no rule that says reviews have to be done.

James999

I hadn't noticed that, I just assumed he was another clueless newbie who didn't know how things worked on here, didn't realise he was a stalker  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 10:15:25 pm by James999 »

Offline Tricky Dickie

Or maybe not...

External Link/Members Only

Offline FBman78

Reviews help but James has proven to have an astute eye when it comes to weeding out fluffies and return members.

Offline Joe Tortolano

:timeout:
...you seem to have issues with James' review count: :wacko: :crazy:

There is no rule that says reviews have to be done.

I don’t post very often, and when I do it tends to be either a review or discussions about new AW profiles etc. So rarely get involved in any “spats”.

However, and can only speak for myself, but find it utterly bizarre/creepy how someone can amass over 13,000 posts but contribute next to nothing in terms of constructive contributions in regards to what providers to see and who to avoid. It’s easy to be negative and simply pick faults and call out posters. There’s certainly no shortage of trolls who appear regularly, but admin does a good job of weeding them out as we all do collectively.

In my opinion James is just a form of troll who seems to get his kicks from challenging posters or winding them up. I doubt he actually punts.

I’ll leave it at that and put him on ignore as don’t want to give him anymore oxygen and my posts about him aren’t adding anything positive to the board.

Super Joe