Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXY BRIANA 69 - Liverpool  (Read 1021 times)

34 review(s) for SEXY BRIANA 69 (23 positive, 4 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline MrScaramanga

External Link/Members Only   or    External Link/Members Only

COMMS: Phone call & text
COST: £100 for 60 minutes
VENUE: Liverpool apartments close city centre
SERVICES: GFE,FK,OWO,RO,Protected sex

Well having seen all the reviews on here I just had give this try and I was NOT disappointed arranged by phone and texts on the day, Straight forward text which lead me right to her door and when it opened I thought OMG. Paid her cash and was offered a drink so I had a glass of water and she went off to stash the cash. Clothes off and I hopped on the nest she join me naked and just wearing fishnet stocking, she got on the bed and then grabbed hold of my cock and reached for a wet wipe and continue give me oral without but stressed that I cannot cum in her mouth, had tell her to slow down. And now it was my time to give RO really enjoyed licking her. Time for the main course protected sex with her riding me she started kissing and nibbling my bottom lips now on mish with legs over my shoulders wasn’t long before I finished off in doggy. Had brief chat and popped in shower  before hug and kiss goodbye

SUMMARY: Amazing time with a sexy young lady would return

Online Bustydusty

Cheers for the review - can’t wait to see this girl

Platypus

Great review..... tempted but she's Romanian so it's a no for me.  Isn't it funny how all the Roms put "New girl in town" or similar in their AW adverts..... like it's a selling point!   :unknown:

Online Bustydusty

Great review..... tempted but she's Romanian so it's a no for me.  Isn't it funny how all the Roms put "New girl in town" or similar in their AW adverts..... like it's a selling point!   :unknown:

Normally I wouldn’t see a Romanian but her pics and reviews persuaded me

Offline yorkieyorkie

I tend to avoid Rommies too. Plus Liverpool is too far for me to travel.

Online smit1234

I tend to avoid Rommies too. Plus Liverpool is too far for me to travel.
Exact same boat for me in regards to Roms. I only usually go for british WG’s but may have to change my position due to the positive reviews on here

Online leo_26

When is anybody going to organise a gangbang with this girl, states on her profile she does this

Online Bustydusty

When is anybody going to organise a gangbang with this girl, states on her profile she does this

£150 each for an hour or have her to yourself for £100 - I know which I’m having  :D