Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London/Busty Thai Rose - Bayswater  (Read 896 times)

37 review(s) for ANAL THAI ELINA (20 positive, 8 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline HoneyNutCheerios

External Link/Members Only OR External Link/Members Only

Not my first punt, but my first review.

Rate: £150 for 1 hour

Comms: 5/10 - Contacting her was fairly easy. Tried calling her first, but went to voicemail, so I texted her instead. Responsed almost immediately. During the meet, comms were limited to one worded questions and me initiating what act I wanted to try next. Was offered a shower before the punt which I accepted, and offered water after the punt which I declined.

The Girl: 5/10 - Compared to the photoshopped/airbrushed pictures on her profile, her face appears to be somewhat accurate to me. Not much of a looker, but decent. Her tits were accurate. And I'm a short fellow, but she was slightly shorter than me (I'm assuming 5'1 instead of 5'4 listed on her profile). Body was decent.

Facilties: 7/10 - Provided with a clean towel to use. Bathroom was clean. The bedroom, sectioned off by a curtain was fairly neat.

The Punt: 5/10 - Kicked things off by receiving a massage. About 5 or 10 minutes in, she started giving me a handjob before popping it in her pussy, missionary. I tried french kissing, but it was poorly reciprocated througout the punt. After that, I got some covered oral. She can take it all, but it wasn't the best compared to those I have punted prior to her. Hitting some teeth along the way probably didn't help. Did a little titfucking, then we moved on to anal while in doggy. Being my first time giving anal, I can say for myself that it doesn't live up to the hype. But that doesn't mean I'll never perform anal on a woman again. She took it all balls deep, and there was no scat, so that's a plus. Switched out the condoms and back in the pussy I go. I had the most uncomfortable cowgirl in my newfound punting life so far. After enduring that, I went back to missionary, now I'm just trying to finish. Managed to cum with a little less than 5 minutes left (finished inside the condom).

I wouldn't visit again personally, felt like a glorified quickie session, unworthy of the price tag.

Online BillGoldberg

Thanks for this balanced and honest review

Very useful information

Good job for a first review  :hi: