Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Barbie - real hot is in Nottingham  (Read 1316 times)

109 review(s) for New Thai Barbie. (98 positive, 8 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Kev40ish]

Offline simon07

After a week of trying, finally met External Link/Members Only again after a year. I thought there might be 2-3 Thai's here and she said no just her. Usual place near ice stadium.

Today the logistics worked and I was only kept waiting 5 minutes after my time. I got a great kiss and upgraded to one hour for £100 with her. In her early 20s and size8, lovely body, breasts, big nipples and soft skin. She loved my oral on her and did an excellent oral without. Sex was in a number of positions and I tried for pop two and it did not happen. Still it is journey that is important. Well pleased I met up with her at last and just a bit sad that Nottingham and Derby get just the one Thai. I stopped looking at the Viva street as they are just switch and bait.

Offline RogerBoner

I'm glad that you finally got to see her again. She is the baby in this Thai touring group. I hope she doesn't get too lonely and goes to Leicester to see her cousin Maya regularly.