Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlene's Therapy - Swinton  (Read 1820 times)

12 review(s) for Charlenes Therapy (11 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline charliejack

External Link/Members Only

Went for the £70 30min massage + 30 min fun
Comms were straightforward and the location was a quiet residential area of Swinton.House really clean and tidy.
Charlene is really freindly and personable.Got to say her AW photos are really dated.Would have loved to have seen her when they were taken.She is still a fair looking MILF with a decent body.
First 30 mins was a really good professional massage.Kosher certificates on the wall!
Massage over onto the bed for the Fun.Really enjoyed it.Started with DFK onto OWO then sex in various positions finished off doggie style.
Charlene was really friendly and enthusiastic throughout .
Will definitely return.

Offline smartieshouse

I think she may have been at Buntys way back.

Offline Bustydusty

Thanks for the review she’s been on my hl for a while - how old would u say she is now?

Offline massivejohnson

I would have said early 50s is about right, been a couple of years since I saw her though, strangely was only thinking this morning it was time for a return visit  :dance:

Offline Bustydusty

Cheers think I will try to see her soon - got a gorgeous young hottie lined up first tho  :yahoo:

Offline cash2spare

Cheers think I will try to see her soon - got a gorgeous young hottie lined up first tho  :yahoo:

go on spill matey?

Offline Bustydusty

go on spill matey?

External Link/Members Only
How horny does she look?  Great reviews and a “come and fuck me” smile  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 10:55:17 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline sir wanksalot

Charlene is really freindly and personable.Got to say her AW photos are really dated.Would have loved to have seen her when they were taken.She is still a fair looking MILF with a decent body.

The most recent photos show a mature woman with a still reasonably trim body. Are you saying the reality is now different ? Only asking as I tend to avoid women whose AW profile photos don't change much and Charlene rarely updates her pictures though I have seen her a few times years ago

Offline Romeo Sensini

The most recent photos show a mature woman with a still reasonably trim body. Are you saying the reality is now different ? Only asking as I tend to avoid women whose AW profile photos don't change much and Charlene rarely updates her pictures though I have seen her a few times years ago

Saw Charlene a few months ago (review done). Without wishing to piss all over the OP there arent any face pics on her profile and the trim body is still relevant and definately her.