Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Unsure where to visit in Sheffield  (Read 2362 times)

Offline Idba522

I’ve narrowed it down to Phoenix massage, Unit 8 massage or GFE, which would you suggest I choose please?

crazylicker

In my experience you'll be lucky to get FS at Pheonix - HR, B2B and RO usually available but have never been offered FS - not that I'm that bothered about it!  No experience of other parlours that you mention but would seem that FS is more or less guaranteed.  Hope this helps!

Offline Splodge

Depends what you're looking for. If it's millfs try Classic touch, City massage, or Honeypot who all have mature ladies available.  Honeypot has younger ladies too. Classic has one. City has ladies in their 30s also.  Nice city for a day out too, or for a few days.

Offline Fisherman

If you can book Electra at gfe then I wouldn't hesitate. Full on gfe

Offline Idba522

Thanks for your info, I’m looking for everything young or milfs

Offline Idba522

I will visit one out of the city, attercliffe area looks favourite.

Offline Splodge

Milfs is Classic or City imho. There's also Honeypot who have milfs also.

Offline Idba522

Offline Splodge

Let me check unit 8. Haven't been there yet.

Ingrt to Sheffield a lot when things are right. Atm just got some.other things in the way but I've been a fair few times now and can definitely recommend classic, city and honey pot for milfs being available.  My two favs are classic and city. Let me check unit 8.

Offline Splodge

There's some lovely looking ladies on their website. A lot seem to be early 20s. Haven't been to this parlour thoigh so can't contribute.

With working ladies I usually stick to older ladies. Love younger ladies too but with aws it's 40 plus for me. This is where my selection in Sheffield suits perfectly but saying that there's younger ladies on offer there too. So maybe i should say older ladies, or ladies who are a bit bbw. Seems to work out well mostly. Good service at Classic and city also. Honeypot too.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I will visit one out of the city, attercliffe area looks favourite.
If you visit GFE and don't like what you see Honeypot is across the road.

Offline Idba522

Thanks guys is City attercliffe way?

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Thanks guys is City attercliffe way?
Yep. It's at the top, if you go by train from the west you can see it, it's a big white building.

Offline Splodge

Quick bus journey. Check the web page and see if any lady is to your fancy.  Some don't have pics though. There's a few there is like to experience. Walk through the white door. Immediately at ease. Select from the ladies sitting on your left.  Away you go.

Offline Idba522

Thanks for all the info parking seems freely available, I’m thinking GFE or Athena for a slimmer lady, there doesn’t seem to be many Asians on the scene in the parlours?

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Thanks for all the info parking seems freely available, I’m thinking GFE or Athena for a slimmer lady, there doesn’t seem to be many Asians on the scene in the parlours?
Depends what you mean by Asians. There's loads of Thai parlours, a few Chinese massage only places, if you mean Pakistanis and Indians GFE has had them in the past, but it is usually one girl in 20. There is a reason for this and it is because they tend to be less popular in parlours.

Offline Splodge

Choose wiseley. Check reviews on here. Don't trust the pictures. Sometimes what you think you're getting isn't the reality. Twice now i've had two old boilers walk in the room.  Fukin retire ffs. Misshapen to fuk.  Now I'm sticking to certainties from photos.

Just to add. Old boilers are not a bad thing but they are if they're not the pic, or their body isn't to your tastes.

Offline Splodge

Don't waste your cash. Make sure you know what you're getting. Old boilers are a risk. How I came I'll never know !

Offline Idba522

Thanks
My experience of Thai places is they don’t offer everything but charge the same. I did mean Thais not Pakistanis or Indian race.
Thanks for info on boilers! Splodge
I’m up later on next week and might try GFE first.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Thanks
My experience of Thai places is they don’t offer everything but charge the same. I did mean Thais not Pakistanis or Indian race.
Thanks for info on boilers! Splodge
I’m up later on next week and might try GFE first.
I've only been to Thai Mirage near Classic Touch, if it's still open. Hit and miss, the huge risk is you don't know what you are getting. GFE is generally a safe bet, but I haven't been for years, the huge advantage is a choice of at least 3 girls.

Offline Idba522

There aren’t many recent Unit 8 reviews, is that because it’s good?

Offline Solidrock

Nothing wrong with Unit 8, good selection of girls. The place is clean and well kitted out and with working showers. Haven't seen everyone but Tanya and Caitlyn are young and pretty and offer a good service. I like the fact they do a 15min option which you don't get at a lot of other places. 

GFE is good and you can meet the girls first then decide if you want to stay. I have walked a couple of times with no problem. Never tried walking from Unit 8 yet.

Offline Jon Boy Jones

Don't waste your cash. Make sure you know what you're getting. Old boilers are a risk. How I came I'll never know !

Splodge, you really have to review these bad punts so the rest of us can avoid them!

Offline Idba522

Thanks solidrock good info 👍

Offline Night-Owl

There's several recent ones. Girls are excellent at the parties

Offline Splodge

Classic is my favourite for milfs. There are a few lovely looking milfs there. Plus. You'll have a choice.

Offline Splodge

You're welcome. And John boy I use these parlours a lot at the moment.

Offline Idba522

I’m not sure about milfs, as I’d go for a slimmer lady

Offline Night-Owl

I’m not sure about milfs, as I’d go for a slimmer lady

Caitlyn or Eva at Unit 8 then for you. Slim, blonde, fit.

Offline Idba522

Offline Jon Boy Jones

You're welcome. And John boy I use these parlours a lot at the moment.

So do all the parlours and SPs know who you are and that you review on here?

From a personal point of view, I just want you to review the bad punts you have had because I think that you and I have similar tastes so I know who to avoid. Of course it's not just for my benefit.

Offline Idba522

I’d prefer to see good and bad reviews, as good ones decide where to go.
More reviews the better

Offline Jon Boy Jones

I’d prefer to see good and bad reviews, as good ones decide where to go.
More reviews the better

^^^This^^^

lothbrok

Been to Honeypot a few times. Not bad girls, though all seem a bit older in person. Visited Unit 8 recently too - some cracking girls there. Seen Caitlyn and Eva recently who offered a brilliant service. I’ve heard good things about the party nights too