Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Burning.Phoenix Tufnell Park, N19  (Read 2685 times)

mrhappypants

Young, hot and beautiful in Tufnell Park

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Make no mistake; past the caveats and in the throws, this was an amazing punt; the second hour, an 8+8+7+ with CIM included with a £20 discount (£80 ph) is, pound for pound, the best punt of my career.

My punting goal is 888 for face figure and service at £120 ph. Burning Phoenix is an 8+8+7+ with a reasonable likes list.  She sets the benchmark; if I do better than her in 2018 it will have been a good year.  I believe the stated age of 19 (she told me she is actually 18) photos are entirely accurate which means 8+/8+ for uncovered service with CIM at £100 ph. 

My first booking came after I spotted the verification picture and hot listed her profile from the “…posterity” thread.  Fees at that time (£120 plus extra for a new profile with zero reviews and a generous-but-not-extraordinary likes list) were too high for me.  Reviewing likely profiles last week she first dropped the extras (Saturday) and then dropped the day rate down to £100 (Sunday). This review amalgamates my experience on three punts (four attempts).  Second attempt I was bait and switched, arriving only to find Phoenix engaged and Coco trying to take the booking – so beware.  Once home I called the maid, explained what was happened and she offered recompense;  a £20 reduction on a repeat booking – fair enough.  Bear in mind Phoenix feels she is under charging and the rates will continue to move.

This was either going to be awful or great.  All coms (it turned out) are handled by a maid who is switched on and responsive, phone goes on at 10am bookings start at 11am.  I should qualify from my experience phone, don’t email.  I was told it was all in (Alevels and CIM inc) which was not the story for me in the room.   :thumbsdown:.  My general impression is don’t bother confirming services by phone – you need to agree in the room.   I haggled and made like I was willing to walk. Notice also my story about services is a bit different from other reviews so YMMV.  Now the bad news, I don’t think she will be around long and she tells me she probably will not return..

The first place was a nice purpose built flat in Wood Green.  It felt safe but it was daytime and I know others have reservations about the area.  The bedroom was small but nicely done and felt luxurious.  Although I did not meet anyone and she was cagey it turns out she shares with Coco.  I think the location was working against her and she said if she returns she told me she will likely relocate to Barnet. The mirror in the room was poorly located.  The second place was a well-known haunt in Tuffnell Park, with the tiny bedroom by the front door that I have visited before. 

The photos are entirely accurate and the verification photo is the best, a more subjective impression is of a dazzlingly pretty girl with a really beautiful smile.  Similarly her figure is impressive.  She is tight, toned and slim with nice skin and small perfectly shaped b cup breasts and pierced nipples.  While I don’t think she has model good looks; a little petite for a camera,  I would rate 8+ facially and 8+ physically; she really did it for me despite the fact I generally like bustier women.  She is a 166 cm tall and a small size 6, not the eight it says on her profile. She speaks barely any English and deploys google translate.  She was well presented and willing to entertain the dress request (provided).  I have to say she looked absolutely incredible in one of my suggestions.  She is Bulgarian of Turkish origin.  Her hygiene was flawless and she did not smell of smoke, but she does fiddle with her nose on occasion.

There are some rough edges around her service but Phoenix is seriously hot in the sack.  DFK, RO, anal play and a levels are all on her likes, all were confirmed and all were all refused (A levels tried to hit me with a £50 extra on the first meeting and told me I was too big subsequently; I wish.  I know some visitors have received this service inclusive, I suspect by specific confirmation as a condition of the booking).  Kissing is dependent on her mood, has improved and was seriously hot on my last visit.  Her hand skills are strong and oral skills outstanding.  She would not be an entry for the Oral thread but if you are after something less PSE this is a highlight.  She is a serious candidate for the best blowjob I ever had, and I have had a few.  Recently I have been able to redeploy a mirror in the room. Watching her give a deep throat blowjob, teasing and mixing it up to a soundtrack playing from her phone was everything punting should be about.  The way she takes CIM fulsomely and enthusiastically all the way through to completion is also a memorable highlight.  Cowgirl, her lithe body smothered in oil, was a life affirming experience.  Doggy (ahem…gulp) yes that was enjoyable too.  Job done she was too keen to play with her phone.  No bullshit, she accepted a call from her mum during the booking in the room about 2 minutes after receiving my spunk in her mouth.  Lack of focus on the punter and limiting the time are reservations but the rest is too strong to be anything but a positive. 

So I am planning my next trip before she leaves.  Longer term, I doubt her service will improve and this could prove her undoing but make no mistake, timewasting, refusing specified services, unadvertised extras and bait and switch are all in there but she was still a great punt that I will book again.

A couple of other thoughts

She told me this was her second visit to the UK and she was working in London in the same locations under a different profile.  I am a little surprised I missed her and would be interested if anyone saw her previously. 

The squeamish among you should take your own towel.  There was one in the room that was new (I was first of the day) but I would pretty sure it was returned to the hook…

Experience with Phoenix and others prompts broader thought on current rates in London.  My personal experience is that demand is very soft at the moment.  I see lot of evidence that girls who charge £120 + ph will be struggling for bookings because, while there are plenty of punters around, they are simply being undercut by younger, prettier, more reasonably priced SP’s with a longer service list.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 04:43:34 pm by mrhappypants »

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for the review, definitely someone I will need to see before she goes.

Offline PLeisure

Great review, mrhappy - enjoyed reliving similar details.  :hi:

re: Anal.
I know some visitors have received this service inclusive, I suspect by specific confirmation as a condition of the booking).

Correct. As is customary, services required were outlined in my opening text. 

Kissing is dependent on her mood, has improved and was seriously hot on my last visit.

Pleased to hear this. It was very light (cf. Romanian style) when I saw her. Smiths has also reviewed her mentioning good kissing so that's positive intel.

No bullshit, she accepted a call from her mum during the booking in the room about 2 minutes after receiving my spunk in her mouth.

Brilliant !  :D

Offline Sinz

Thanks for the detailed review MHP.

Glad you had a good time.  :thumbsup:

Offline Wozel

Great review, what’s the parking situation like?

Offline DipsyDoodle

Good review Mr HP and similar to my experience.  She needs to stay off the phone during "down times" but totally agree with you on the oral and the action.  She doesn't like cum on her face but straight in her mouth is perfectly acceptable and performed with a huge smile.

I saw her a second time but this time she came to me.  Arrived wearing a golden dress and looked stunning.  Off with the dress and she cuddled right up to me like we were mates.  She was better the second time staying off her phone, except to use as a translator as her English isn't very good.

Hygiene note: she took a shower before we started and afterwards.   :thumbsup:

Offline OutForJustice80

Thanks for the review. Glad I read the whole thing though. All the uncertainty and shenanigans means she is probably not for me. Plus way too skinny. Really good review though. Balanced, objective and clear as a bell.

Offline Wattage

Thanks for the review. What part of Tufnell Park is the flat in - close to the tube?

DylanPerry

OP...to confirm, you weren't allowed to do RO on all 3 attempts? Interesting. She seemed to really like that 🤔

mrhappypants

OP...to confirm, you weren't allowed to do RO on all 3 attempts? Interesting. She seemed to really like that 🤔

I only asked first time but was clearly refused.  It isn’t hugely important for me so I choose not to make an issue out of it.  Maybe next time...?

Thanks for the review. What part of Tufnell Park is the flat in - close to the tube?

Yep 2 minutes max.

Thanks for the review. Glad I read the whole thing though. All the uncertainty and shenanigans means she is probably not for me. Plus way too skinny. Really good review though. Balanced, objective and clear as a bell.

Yes and those are good reasons not to visit her.

Great review, what’s the parking situation like?

Paid parking by phone close by around the corner on a side street.

DD, Yes her phone use is bad.  “High end” requires work on her English, and consistent attentiveness for the full time booked.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 06:58:21 am by mrhappypants »

mrhappypants

If I understood correctly, she was going shopping after my visit today on her way to the airport...

mrhappypants

If the girl in the first clip isn’t her then she has an identical tattoo in the identical place...

External Link/Members Only

These images currently showing on the profile have the wrong tattoos...

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Original profile picture and veri...

« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 07:49:39 am by mrhappypants »

Offline PLeisure

If the girl in the first clip isn’t her then she has an identical tattoo in the identical place...

External Link/Members Only

These images currently showing on the profile have the wrong tattoos...

Original profile picture and veri...

The original BP didn't have an inked sleeve or additional tatts below the pair of red lips on each butt cheek.
This is management being assholes again...  :thumbsdown: