Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Christine Love xx - Willesden  (Read 1994 times)

12 review(s) for Christine Love xx (5 positive, 0 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline luv_bunny

Hi

I have been a member on UKP for sometime and really thankful for all the members who share their knowledge and experiences. first review so please be gentle!

Met christine after the planned girl in edgware did not answer the phone at the time of the punt (External Link/Members Only). looked for options and christine was the only one available in the price range i wanted and fancied.
called and asked her if she was available in 30 minutes, which she said she was, got there on time and called her three but no answer, 10 minutes late a text to say that previous punter left late so needed 10 minutes to freshen up, i was fine waiting then i received a text with the door number.

area looked safe, few teenagers outside her house on the street (not sure if they knew what was going on ). met christine and she came across really friendly, small but clean studio. girl is exactly like her picks nice big boobs and smelt really fresh.
exchanged the money, she then proceeded with FK and stripped while kissing, I found her attitude and body hot. oral was good (i do not ask for OWO) and was deep. proceeded to sex, she loves doggy but i wanted her on top, which was great. one round done i had only been there for 15 minutes, she informed me that it was only one pop in 30 min booking (I never asked at the time of booking and she never told). led to few awkward moment and my only reason for borderline neutral, but i enjoyed the punt the girl was willing and had nice titts, full marks for hygiene!

by the way she works with a girl called ginger melody but i never saw her.

Happy punting to all!

Luv_bunny

mrhappypants

Helpers - second opinion please.  I have changed to the title  of the review to match the profile name and location as it currently appears on Vivastreet, but notice it is not the same as the link or the linked photos?  :unknown:
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 03:59:42 pm by mrhappypants »

STAR-LORD

Helpers - second opinion please.  I have changed to the title  of the review to match the profile name and location as it currently appears on Vivastreet, but notice it is not the same as the link or the linked photos?  :unknown:

The title topic seems fine in the format you changed it. I suppose the name 'Amber' could be inserted too as well, as she specified it is in the advert (well that's what I would do before 'Russian blonde' part anyhow.)  :hi:

STAR-LORD

Come to think of it mrhappypants , after re-reading it, the OP did not see the woman in his provided link of Viva Street, as that was his first choice (didn't click first time around, that's Sundays for you).  :blush:

Offline SamLP

The linked wg has had a few names before, just never Christine. I think he intended to see Amber (or Vanessa as I had known her) but ended up seeing someone else.

Btw, The Russian Milf (Amber) I've seen around a dozen times over the past 3+ years.
Reviewed and posted about her on these threads:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=61921.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=46915.0

mrhappypants

Come to think of it mrhappypants , after re-reading it, the OP did not see the woman in his provided link of Viva Street, as that was his first choice (didn't click first time around, that's Sundays for you).  :blush:

Fuck I am confused. OP can you link the girl you actually saw?

STAR-LORD

TBH, it was very confusing but Admin gave the correct indexing originally, and that the OP did in fact see:-

Christine Love xx :-
External Link/Members Only

As on Ginger Melody's profile, with careful examination it does say she duo's with her sister, Christine Love (odd concept to say the least) :wackogirl: . So although the OP didn't provide the surname, Admin filled the mystery with the correct SP.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 08:57:54 pm by STAR-LORD »

Offline luv_bunny

I am so sorry guys, i am a novice and a my first posting. so i originally wanted to see the Russian MILF amber (External Link/Members Only), but never got to see her due to radio silence from her at the appointed time.

the review is for christine love, the Hungarian girl in Willesden  (External Link/Members Only)

i hope it clarifies things and i am sorry for the confusion

thank you

STAR-LORD

I am so sorry guys, i am a novice and a my first posting. so i originally wanted to see the Russian MILF amber (External Link/Members Only), but never got to see her due to radio silence from her at the appointed time.

the review is for christine love, the Hungarian girl in Willesden  (External Link/Members Only)

i hope it clarifies things and i am sorry for the confusion

thank you

Thanks for clarifying eventually, nice time to show up BTW.   :D

mrhappypants feel free to add the index, and change the topic title for the correct service provider if you wish.  :hi:
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 09:08:04 pm by STAR-LORD »

Offline Goldfinch

Thanks for clarifying eventually, nice time to show up BTW.   :D

mrhappypants feel free to add the index, and change the topic title for the correct service provider if you wish.  :hi:

Mr Happypants is offline,so I've sorted it. ;)

STAR-LORD

Mr Happypants is offline,so I've sorted it. ;)

His light is still on. That's why I left it open for him...stop being so bloody nice all the time...  :dash:
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 09:27:19 pm by STAR-LORD »

Offline Goldfinch

His light is still on. That's why I left it open for him...stop being so bloody nice all the time...  :dash:

He was last active at 9.07pm-even though the green light is showing on.

I've often wondered this for a while,members often log off long before the green light goes out,may take the forum a while to update.