Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bareback ,who the hell fucks them?  (Read 2466 times)

Offline Philmeboots

Came across this girl advertising in Leigh:
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Who the hell takes this risk,then read her AW feedback and cross referenced some guys who clearly have. Most worrying is that they have also reviewed several WG's that I have seen previously.

If they want to risk their own health then ok,but just don't put everyone else at risk.

Offline wilburs horse

Banned reason: Bypassing rules to name another forum.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Happyjose

2 members here have reviewed (and possibly more who haven't let on ), including HP, who is completely open about it

As has been said many times, this hobby isn't for the squeamish. Most girls bareback at some point, maybe with their pimp/boyfriend just before seeing you, or maybe with regulars without advertising it.

Like you I would avoid anyone who openly offers it - not least because of the bug chasers and their fucked up world - but best to be realistic

ziggy1969

Personally, I don't get why guys who have no problems about exchanging other bodily fluids with promiscuous women feel to get on their high horse about others barebacking them.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 11:40:44 am by ziggy1969 »

goldwing1

The risk is 1 in 2,500 if you are a betting man

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bigthickdick

The risk is 1 in 2,500 if you are a betting man

Hidden Image/Members Only

Risk of what??? That's the risk of getting HIV, which btw is one of the least infectious STDs and fairly uncommon in the UK. But there are plenty of other much more infectious and common diseases and some of those are very very nasty too.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 12:32:34 pm by bigthickdick »

Offline bigthickdick

And exchanging bodily fluids ie. kissing owo and ro are not quite the same as bareback fucking.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 12:32:01 pm by bigthickdick »

Offline Philmeboots

No high horse from me,simple opinion stated.
The risk statistically is probably quite small and we all rely on good hygiene all round. Watch one of Kirie gangbang/dogging videos to illustrate the extreme bad practice.Personally I don't want to be knowingly following any guy who has participated .

Offline threechilliman

Most worrying is that they have also reviewed several WG's that I have seen previously.
You're never more than one step from a BB'er. I did something similar recently with the same result - it seems due diligence isn't a strong suit with some girls....

goldwing1

Risk of what??? That's the risk of getting HIV, which btw is one of the least infectious STDs and fairly uncommon in the UK. But there are plenty of other much more infectious and common diseases and some of those are very very nasty too.

HIV - might be uncommon and least infectious, but it`s the most deadly.
Prostitutes are potentially poisonous so best to get some protection, only costs the same as half a lager.

Offline bigthickdick

HIV - might be uncommon and least infectious, but it`s the most deadly.
Prostitutes are potentially poisonous so best to get some protection, only costs the same as half a lager.

Even that isn't true. Of course if left untreated it will lead to death. Just like many other STDs.

However if treated from early stage a HIV positive person's life expectation is almost equal to a HIV negative person's.

silverlinin69

Even that isn't true. Of course if left untreated it will lead to death. Just like many other STDs.

However if treated from early stage a HIV positive person's life expectation is almost equal to a HIV negative person's.

I guess it boils down to personal preference, I was thinking of trying it External Link/Members Only but I'm playing it safe for sure.

Offline Philmeboots

And it's high ho silver lining69, anywhere you go now baby
I see your sun is shining
But I won't make a fuss, though it's obvious…              That go will need a trip to the GUM clinic if you go to see this one.check those pictures out.
 :scare:

goldwing1

Who the hell takes this risk,then read her AW feedback and cross referenced some guys who clearly have. Most worrying is that they have also reviewed several WG's that I have seen previously.

If they want to risk their own health then ok,but just don't put everyone else at risk.

Also, she`s made the mistake of putting a photo on her profile that has her name on it.

goldwing1

Still a potentially dangerous game, if people want to have unprotected sex, that`s their problem.

Offline jaszyj87

Also, she`s made the mistake of putting a photo on her profile that has her name on it.

I noticed that as well, she obviouly doesnt care about her day job or discression

silverlinin69

And it's high ho silver lining69, anywhere you go now baby
I see your sun is shining
But I won't make a fuss, though it's obvious…              That go will need a trip to the GUM clinic if you go to see this one.check those pictures out.
 :scare:

Despite the reviews. It's like Russian roulette with your life. But i'm unsure yet. Not everyone is a slut. BB is an option if your clean and have a medical certificate to prove this

Offline janell

"Who the hell takes this risk?"
.......their "I've just-got-out-of-gaol but have no shame whatsoever druggie " boyfriends, that you see on the Jeremy Kyle Show.

Offline Beamer

Despite the reviews. It's like Russian roulette with your life. But i'm unsure yet. Not everyone is a slut. BB is an option if your clean and have a medical certificate to prove this

I wouldn't go near any WG who does BB with or without certificates.

Offline bigthickdick

I wouldn't go near any WG who does BB with or without certificates.

+1

Online webpunter

Good luck  :thumbsup:

Have a read that HIV tests are a pointless exercise up until 2-3 months.  Some give an indication after a month or so.  Like your average hooker is gonna know this.  And if offering they won't give a monkeys arse

There must be plenty of fake certificates knocking around

silverlinin69

Have a read that HIV tests are a pointless exercise up until 2-3 months.  Some give an indication after a month or so.  Like your average hooker is gonna know this.  And if offering they won't give a monkeys arse

So her profile suggest something funny is going on?

Online scutty brown

So her profile suggest something funny is going on?

No, the profile suggests she a fat fuggly who won't appeal to most punters, so she resorts to barebacking to appeal to a smaller but more reliable clientele. Whatever you may think of it, there are some men who prefer bareback, and the girls who cater for them usually do well simply because there are so few of them.

Offline bigmc

I wouldn't fuck her WITH a condom if she paid me !!!  :vomit:

Offline NigelF

+1

Even if they are genuinely certified, it's only valid up to the day (and time) they did the test. Even if they did the test (and got the all clear) only a few days ago (and it's much more likely you'd see them later), that's still plenty of time for them to have been spunked in by a loads of other guys.

Barebackers clearly don't care about their health and they certainly don't give a fuck about anyone else's. They never even seem to bother mentioning that they get tested regularly so clearly they don't even bother (not that that would be anywhere near enough anyway).