Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has the Divas and Beauties of London group gone?  (Read 9526 times)

Offline Lightining Lord

I just logged to search any new listers on AW and was just checking my hot list to see if any of the girls that are back in those two groups only to see there no link to their group on their profile. Or their profile been taken down.

I would hate to see something happen to them since I punt with this group so often. Since I get the best experience worth travelling for. Unlike most of other my experience with other girls on AW that are switch and bait/Scammers or not to my liking.

So far I see Daisy Heart and Eva Moon profile still on AW. Same with Amazing Claire, but if I type Stacy Summers or Divine Paris I get this profile doesn't exist or something like that.

Offline kropotkin

Yes, I noticed this as well.  Love Suzy Love has gone too.  A shame, but sic transit gloria...

(Gloria was one of the group, wasn't she..?)

charming_red

Noticed this the other day as well  :(

Some profiles have gone and some are still there (Lady Crystal, Claire) but the 'groups' have been removed. Hopefully its just a temporary measure until they get the girls coming back.

They're my favourite group and the vast majority of my punts have been with them.

Lets hope they need some cash before Xmas  :)

Offline Lightining Lord

Noticed this the other day as well  :(

Some profiles have gone and some are still there (Lady Crystal, Claire) but the 'groups' have been removed. Hopefully its just a temporary measure until they get the girls coming back.

They're my favourite group and the vast majority of my punts have been with them.

Lets hope they need some cash before Xmas  :)

I either think a few WG there are going solo like Audrey Love or retiring. Well yeah I hope it not a big thing and they come back for Christmas/New year.  :drinks:

Offline kropotkin

Looks like Divine Paris is back  :yahoo:

But in Harrow...  :(

External Link/Members Only

fredpunter

I think i saw that stacey summer is now in marylebone

Offline akauya

Offline sumofallparts

Had to be Harrow, seemingly the world capital of WG's !

charming_red

I think i saw that stacey summer is now in marylebone

Indeed she is mate

Looks like shes hooked up with Audrey Love (now Busty Audrey) and Lizzy from the Southfields group.

I really liked the southfields location, but don't think Marylebone will be as discreet!

Just hoping the other girls join them.

sir_david

Indeed she is mate

Looks like shes hooked up with Audrey Love (now Busty Audrey) and Lizzy from the Southfields group.

I really liked the southfields location, but don't think Marylebone will be as discreet!

Just hoping the other girls join them.

I really hope it is her!
The photo’s are the same.
The phone number has obviously changed.
However, a few discrepancies : -
She was Stacy, now Stacey.
She was Member Since: - 28/02/2013, now Member Since: - 17/11/2012
And her earliest, recent Ratings are now ~  : - 22/11/2012 – neither is on her original Profile.
Her Ratings are now a mish-mash, have a big gap and appear to be different – another good example of why We should always mention the girl’s name in any Rating, Feedback, Review or Field Report.
Hope it’s her and that she’s pinched another Profile.
The Jury is out as far as I'm concerned . . . 

Milo117

Haa anyone found a profile for Claire or has she gone for good?

Offline Lightining Lord

Haa anyone found a profile for Claire or has she gone for good?

I wouldn't expect to see Claire new profile soon since she just left UK last month. So far most of the former Southfield group before some of their profile went down, said they were returning either mid November. Which has gone by or around Christmas.

I'm waiting to see if Claire or Sharon Star are still in the business or retired. It lame the group has split. With Audrey Love being the first to go solo. I don't know who said on UK Punting review thread, but yeah it smells like they were rumbled.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 07:43:24 am by Lightining Lord »

charming_red

I'm tempted to just go to the Southfields flats and knock on the door to see who answers  :D

If they've moved place it could be the new one is small and hence only a few girls returning for now with the rest coming later when theres space. I'm not giving up hope just yet.

Lightning - did you ever see Sharon Star?

Offline pong

And another one

Same picture backround as Paris ... aehm ... Nicole

charming_red

^ great find, Lady Crystal is back! And £10 cheaper!  :D

I'm sure I read on her old profile she was leaving for good but looks like the temptation proved too much.

LL

I either think a few WG there are going solo like Audrey Love.

I don't believe that Audrey or any of the other Southfield girls went solo.  I notice Audrey is working at a well-known flat in Marylebone where I know lots of other girls work.

The flats in Southfields were not very discrete.  I got the impression that the neighbours knew what was going on.  Maybe the whole Southfields group, pimp included had to find a new location to work from?

fredpunter

There are now others who appear to be working from a location that must be very close to their old place, if not thhe same (which I suspect it probably is)

Offline titanph

I recently visited Smiley Sindy (review to come soon) and she had some hear say from the girls as to what has happened (she used to work with the Southfields girls).

1. Apparently the boss brought a new girl in and she was not a fan of how the operation was run, because of this she allegedly informed the police of Southfields location.
2. The reasons for not liking the operation were, that quite a large chunk of the money had to go to the boss, and according to Sindy, the boss liked to run Southfields like a sort of conveyor belt.
3. As she is still in touch with some of the girls, she informed me that they are all moving and not disappearing. Hopefully we will find the relevant profiles popping up very soon.

It's a shame to see Southfields go, I only live 20 minutes away on the tube.

Offline iPad3

I was a fan of southfeilds too but since Harrow is much closer for its worked out well, crystal may be getting a visit soon.........

Offline Lightining Lord

I recently visited Smiley Sindy (review to come soon) and she had some hear say from the girls as to what has happened (she used to work with the Southfields girls).

1. Apparently the boss brought a new girl in and she was not a fan of how the operation was run, because of this she allegedly informed the police of Southfields location.
2. The reasons for not liking the operation were, that quite a large chunk of the money had to go to the boss, and according to Sindy, the boss liked to run Southfields like a sort of conveyor belt.
3. As she is still in touch with some of the girls, she informed me that they are all moving and not disappearing. Hopefully we will find the relevant profiles popping up very soon.

It's a shame to see Southfields go, I only live 20 minutes away on the tube.

Ahh thank you titanph for the current update, wow this was big it seems.

I'm glad this topic has been a help to all the Southfields fans, Since this is what I wanted after I made the topic. Also it been a good topic thanks you guys informing and updating us when new profile of the former Southfield girls show up.

@ Charming Red no I haven't seen Sharon Star since I never got the chance too.

Yeah it a shame to see Southfields go, Yeah it was a pain for me to get there since I live way up North London but it was worth it since the  service I got always improved each time I visited there.

Offline titanph

Yeah it a shame to see Southfields go, Yeah it was a pain for me to get there since I live way up North London but it was worth it since the  service I got always improved each time I visited there.

No problem, i've been using this forum quite regularly to see reviews for girls. Quite new and only had 4 punts, going to put the reviews up soon, some bad, some good (thanks to this forum).

It seems the result has helped quite a few of you, wish it was the same for me. Unfortunately Crystal has moved to the other end of London before I got a chance to see her, and Suzy has pushed her price up £30 at Southfields before I got to see her (not much, but enough when I know she did offer £100)

charming_red

Eve moon has some nice new pics up.

That one of her ass  :yahoo:

So the girls look to be split into 3 locations - Harrow (April & Crystal), Marylebone (Stacy, Lizzy & Audrey) and a new place in Wimbledon (Suzy, Doris).

Offline Lightining Lord

Eve moon has some nice new pics up.

That one of her ass  :yahoo:

So the girls look to be split into 3 locations - Harrow (April & Crystal), Marylebone (Stacy, Lizzy & Audrey) and a new place in Wimbledon (Suzy, Doris).

Eve Moon back but not Daisy Heart since she wrote on her profile she was suppose to be back near the end of November. From the looks of it I don't need to travel to South London anymore since the Wimbledon girls has Doris and she is not that good and I felt she didn't want be in WG business when I visited her back in Southfields.

As for Eve not sure and Suzy well I hear Suzy good from a review on here.

Then again thanks Red.  :drinks:

Milo117

I want to get an hour with one of the now former Southfield girls, before the end of the year. Preferably Claire but do you think i should cut my losses and go see Crystal?

Offline iPad3

I don't know Claire but I saw Crystal on Friday, top notch punt in all aspects and the location is superb if your on the tube, no more than 1 minutes walk

LL

I completely agree.  It was worth the journey for the warm welcome you got when you arrived.  All of the girls I met there were lovely and it was the most relaxed and friendly environment I have ever punted in.  More like going round to a friend's house.  I remember reading that one guy had dinner there after his punt as one of the girls was cooking and offered him a free hot meal!  If anybody knows anywhere with an atmosphere to match the Southfield flats then I would love to hear about it.  The atmosphere of the place may not be important to everybody but for me it made a huge difference.  Some of the flats I've punted in I can't wait to get the fuck out of there afterwards.  I think it affects the entire experience.

Offline herbie007

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Stacey from that group moved to Marylebone, but now she's gone again, she he was a terrific shag when I saw her in Southfields.

Offline iPad3

Saw crystal in harrow this week, I've done a review and am pleased to say her place in Harrow has the same feel, she sharing with Nicole (Paris)

LL

Saw crystal in harrow this week, I've done a review and am pleased to say her place in Harrow has the same feel, she sharing with Nicole (Paris)

Thanks mate, I might have to check it out in that case.  Really though?  In fucking Harrow?
OK, I just read your review.  Sounds quite good.  Might be worth a shot.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 07:46:14 pm by LL »

Offline Jason1971

I am looking at seeing either Crystal or Nicole(Paris) tomorrow as I am going to be near Harrow, but really can't decide which one as both seem to have good reviews. I notice that Nicole does not seem to offer cim though? Can anyone clarify this, or help me make up my mind?

Milo117

Can the tread keep an eye out for a new profile from Amazing Claire, I really wanted to see her hope she is back soon.

charming_red

^ Found her!

The location in Wandsworth, strawberry blonde hair and large boobs in the profile gave it away. I knew it was her  :yahoo:

Shes away at the moment and tends to be away for long so we'll just have to stay put and wait.

Offline herbie007

I’m still waiting for Stacy to come back, I only got the chance to shag her once before she left Southfield’s, and what a great shag she was, she did come back for a week and worked in Marylebone before disappearing again.

Her profile says she's on holiday, hopefully she will move back to Wandsworth with Claire.

password02

hi Herbie - if you find out when stacey is back in London please let me know.

Looking to see her after your 100%++ recommendation.

Offline herbie007

hi Herbie - if you find out when stacey is back in London please let me know.

Looking to see her after your 100%++ recommendation.

Hi PW

Will do, she's one of the best I have ever come across, great shag.

I should have mentioned her in one of the best DFK thread, she kisses really deep, a great all rounder.  :thumbsup:

Offline Lightining Lord

^ Found her!

The location in Wandsworth, strawberry blonde hair and large boobs in the profile gave it away. I knew it was her  :yahoo:

Shes away at the moment and tends to be away for long so we'll just have to stay put and wait.

Oh crap I forgot to update this thread with some info, Yeah Red I found Claire new profile by luck when she was in England. I know this won't effect all of you guys, But when she come back I hope she joins a better group or go with the others girls from Southfields elsewhere.

Since I found out she doesn't see black guys anymore not due to her, it because of being unlucky of joining a bloody group of Romanian WG that has that blanket ban going on from what she told me in a e-mail. Since it was weird seeing on the 2 questions her FAQ  saying she doesn't see black guys word for word, identical like the other Romanian WG profiles.

Fair play on the Romanian WG that run the place since they can decide who allowed on the premise and put ground rules on who they see. But likewise I hope since  her pictures are gone from this profile and it unused also that it not linked to that shitty group hopefully when she comes back she not with that shit group.

Oh Happy new year Punters  :drinks: let this be a good one.

Offline Harry Balzac

I’m still waiting for Stacy to come back, I only got the chance to shag her once before she left Southfield’s, and what a great shag she was, she did come back for a week and worked in Marylebone before disappearing again.

Her profile says she's on holiday, hopefully she will move back to Wandsworth with Claire.

Found this:

Looks like they included the name Bianka so the reviews mentioning her name did not look out of place...assume the profile is total bullshit?

Offline Lightining Lord

OH SHIT I guess what I said before is happening, it seems Claire will be back or is back and she won't be with that shitty Romanian group anymore yesssssssssssssss  :yahoo:

Hmm it says she accessing from Hungary when she has is available today.

Oh well I'm glad I can punt with my favourite WG again. I'm going to be broke soon since I just made a booking with a expensive WG FML  :lol:

Offline iPad3

Found this:

Looks like they included the name Bianka so the reviews mentioning her name did not look out of place...assume the profile is total bullshit?

They have hijacked Bianka Sunshines profile so I guess that means she won't be back but does seem odd that she didn't switch location on her old one, you'll note the IT expert who did the switch has neglected to remove Biankas sign at the bottom of the details section.......shame as I was going to get to her at some point but at least I can still see Stacey!!

Offline herbie007

They have hijacked Bianka Sunshines profile so I guess that means she won't be back but does seem odd that she didn't switch location on her old one, you'll note the IT expert who did the switch has neglected to remove Biankas sign at the bottom of the details section.......shame as I was going to get to her at some point but at least I can still see Stacey!!

I don't understand

Why would they hijack Bianca's profile and give it to Stacey.

Stacey has 2 of her own, one with 60 positive FB and her new one has 9

At first I thought they were updating Stacey's profile to look like she was going to work in the same group as Bianca, but now I'm starting to think Stacy's propfile is being hijacked and she may not be back.

password02

+1 - agree with herbie007 on this maybe a classic B&S

Offline herbie007

I called the number, got a foreign ringtone

charming_red

Kendra's profile is back. Not sure what it means though as it isn't updated yet - either shes gonna be back in action anyday soon or the person doing the profiles hasn't got a fuckin clue what he/she is doing.

Don't understand the logic behind Bianka's profile  :unknown: Either its a fuck up or she'll be back. Saw her back in autumn and would love to see her again with that cracking body of hers.

Maya Bee's (Sharon Star) profile is back up as well. Same story with Kendra though, no update.

Offline punk

so basically you guys are saying this is not stacy profile?

password02

NO - we think the pimp has taken over her profile and using b&S - on AW profile it says -

Accessing From: Hungary --- I think herbie tried to call her yesterday and got an internation dialing code

Offline punk

NO - we think the pimp has taken over her profile and using b&S - on AW profile it says -

Accessing From: Hungary --- I think herbie tried to call her yesterday and got an internation dialing code

Ok  shame I was looking forward to seeing her,so I than decided to try Nicole in Harrow but no luck

Offline bangcockbanana

any news on these girls, esp stacey?

Offline pong

And another ex Divas profile got re-used for a new girl External Link/Members Only  :thumbsdown:

sir_david

Re: Ex Southfields hungarian girls, Kendra and Stacy
« Reply #27 on: Yesterday at 06:12:05 pm »

Quote from: herbie007 on February 01, 2014, 02:50:51 am
    That's not Stacy's bum,
    Stacy got a lovely round tanned bum.

My reply : -

Well, ?“Stacey”? has returned to Marylebone!
 or External Link/Members Only
and removed the “That’s not Stacy’s bum” photo.
She’s swapped the photo’s from the profile, below, and added a new “accurate” photo to her profile – re-assuring? Ummm.

I always thought that :
 or External Link/Members Only
(Southfields, favourite food : mango and Back in March)
was her “true” profile.

I haven’t a clue what’s going on.