Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXY BRIANA 69 - Liverpool  (Read 1367 times)

34 review(s) for SEXY BRIANA 69 (23 positive, 4 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by ]

Wirral2014

SEXY BRIANA 69

External Link/Members Only

Fee: £60 / 30mins
Comms: Good. Surprisingly good English for a Romanian.
Location: Clean discreet Flat in City Centre with on and off road parking.

Looks: 10/10
Personality /10
VFM: 10/10

Just returned from a quick half hour with Briana. Arranged earlier today, good text comms then rang me 5 minutes before with directions and door code. Arrived straight to the door very discreetly. Photos are accurate except she is much much more gorgeous in the flesh. When she told me she was 18 I smirked and she said "I am I am" so she probably isn't. She is very young looking though. Would be amazed if she was 20.

Opened the door in a black silk kimono with black underwear and stockings. Looked absolutely phenomenal.

Paid and hopped onto the bed. Gave me oral without but stressed that I cannot cum in her mouth (not a problem).

Deepthroat oral with plenty of attention to my bell end. Had to tell her to stop at least twice or I would have blown my load.

On with the condom and on she climbed. Lovely and tight and rode me with a lot of enthusiasm. Kissed me with tongues and sucked on my neck. After a few minutes of this i took her doggy style. Didn't last too long after that and jizzed in the bag.

Cleaned up and before I left gave me a massive hug and a kiss and plenty of chitchat. Would love to see her every single day if I could she is absolutely amazing.

I felt under no pressure of time and although her punting phone rang during the booking she declined and turned it to silent.

Could not recommend her any higher she is amazing.

Offline MrScaramanga

I’m there tomorrow hopefully goes well as everyone’s glowing reviews

Wirral2014

Look forward to your review mate. Won't be disappointed.

Offline Blue1878

Went for my 2nd visit this week and have to agree she is very addictive. Second time as good as if not better than first. Think my only complaint is she might be a smoker

Offline Melonade

I’ve seen a lot of good feedback for her I think she’ll have to be next on my list. I’m Manchester ways so it is quite a drive if she was a let down but with these reviews I think she’ll be worth the drive.

Offline fitsy07lfc

I’ve seen a lot of good feedback for her I think she’ll have to be next on my list. I’m Manchester ways so it is quite a drive if she was a let down but with these reviews I think she’ll be worth the drive.

Nah she is literally a fit bird who seems to love getting shagged, service wise i dont think you can be let down. But obviously if she cancels or something last minute which she hasnt done to anyone yet then that would be a let down.

Wirral2014

Nah she is literally a fit bird who seems to love getting shagged, service wise i dont think you can be let down. But obviously if she cancels or something last minute which she hasnt done to anyone yet then that would be a let down.

Apparently someone drove 1.5hrs and her mate text him and said she couldn't see him cos she was ill.  Saw it on here. Worth the risk in my opinion...

Offline MrScaramanga

Just had a great hour session with her amazing sex, review will up about this one very soon  :thumbsup:

Offline fitsy07lfc

Apparently someone drove 1.5hrs and her mate text him and said she couldn't see him cos she was ill.  Saw it on here. Worth the risk in my opinion...

Ah i didnt see that

Shannrossi46

I seen her on Thursday and had exactly the same experience with her. If I lived  local I would be making regular visits to her. Fit little Rom who loves getting fucked.