Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MissNinaRose - Warrington  (Read 926 times)

13 review(s) for Missninarose  (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ElGuapo4

External Link/Members Only

The evening of my first visit to Baan Bussabaa I decided I wasn’t ready to go again. This girl had bid £200 on a 2hr RB outcall on AW so went for her.

Comms really good - Kept me updated as she was leaving, how far out she was etc.

Proper GND type, dressed quite discretely but had taken time over her hair and make up, etc. Height is accurate (5’5”) per her profile; she’s 31 as opposed to 29 and if I had to guess I’d say a 14 rather than a 12 but I love a curvy girl so that mattered not a jot to me. Nice fake tits, quite real looking; nice, shaven pussy and a big ol’ arse on her. My one negative would be that, big as it was, her arse wasn’t particularly shapely.

Started off with a bit of chat then straight into DFK which she obviously enjoys. On with RO which makes her cum - The crazy spasms suggested it was legit or she is a DeNiro-level method actress. Onto OWO/DT which she is extremely good at, and again seems to enjoy - fucked away at her throat for what seemed like a while before switching to 69. Long story short, the first blam  occurred with her tugging away at my cock while I had my tongue buried in her arsehole. Great start.

More chatting and DFK and then she wanted to know if I could go again. I could. Yet more OWO followed by CG. I get on with condoms less and less with each turn, so ended up with her fucking herself with a toy, head hanging off the bed, me throatfucking her and leaning over to finger her arse. She came again after which I blammed on her neck/tits for #2.

More DFK and chatting then she’s after round 3! Didn’t even attempt to fuck at this point. This was all her with her toy again, licking my arse while I wanked over her tits. Round 3 didn’t last long, suffice it to say....

All in all an excellent punt. My disclaimers for would-be punters would be:

- be prepared to give her guidance on what you want. I felt like I missed out on some filth in retrospect by not doing so as much as I could

- avoid if you don’t like GFE. I’m a sucker for DFK and had a nice chat with her in between rounds but this might not be some guys’ cup of tea

More than once she mentioned her two-girl partner and she obviously did a cracking job of subliminal advertising because I’ll be all over that next time I’m back that way.