Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alicia's massage---Excellent - Angel  (Read 8933 times)

Offline driver

External Link/Members Only

Firstly thanks to whoever it was that left a review for this little treasure.

Where do  i start with this little gem.

I read a review about this young lady and got in touch to arrange an appointment.
Every now and again i like to have a good massage with a HAPPY finale.
But i've never  found a massage provider that was good enough to make me return.
There was one many years ago, a chinese lady based near Finchley Road who i did repeat offend with many times.
Alas that was a long time ago, that long i can't remember her name.

Well i've now met Alicia, and i've seen her 4 times already.

Her comm's are very good, always by text, as she seems to be so busy.

She is situated near the Angel, about a 5 minute walk from the tube station. There is paid parking, which you have to do by credit card on the phone.

She operates out of a studio type place, which is very clean and fit for purpose.
Please note, if you visit her she will give you verbal instructions on how to enter her complex. Listen carefully, as English isn't her first language, but she speaks it very well, as you have to put a code in the door, then enter a specific door, then be directed to her room.

Alicia is  IMO, a very Pretty young Thai lady, very slim and a little over 5 foot. She has a very pretty face.

The first time i visited Alicia i opted for the one hour massage for 50 pounds.
I showered and lay down on a massage table, and let Alicia proceed with her massage.
She asked as to what kind of massage i wanted. Not being a fan of hard massage i asked for medium sexy, which she playfully laughed at. She has got a lovely personality and is easy to talk to.
She poured lovely warm oil over my back and begun her magic.

The mood and smell in her room is perfect for what she does, it's so relaxing. I think its a lemongrass aroma, i could be wrong, but its nice all the same. The lights are dimmed and there is nice relaxing background music playing. I think all this attention to detail makes for a better experience.

Anyhow her massage is great. She uses her hands, forearms and elbows on me, and i find it so relaxing. She works on my back moving around the table, then moves down to my legs, where more hot oil is applied. This is a big difference from cod oil. She massages my legs, my calfs, my feet, back up my legs, not pausing, using just the right amount of pressure.
She reaches my buttocks, back down my legs, the inside of my legs, slighty touching my sack. Her hands are magical, she is more deliberate on my inner thighs, her touch softens, more teasing touches near the errogenous zones.
My member is throbbing, and as she caresses my balls with her index finger lightly caressing my cock head she whispers, would you like anything else. My response was , is a ducks arse watertight? That went right over her head.
Yes please, whats available. Hand relief 20, Topless hand relief 40, or B2B 60.

At  that  moment i would have loved to have made love to her, but she didn't offer full service and i didn't want to push my luck, so i chose hand relief finish.
Alicia began to play with me, and she had me throbbing. Her technique is unique to her. She didn't give me one of those super fast wanks which a lot of girls try to give you to finish quick, quite the opposite with this lady. She play with my crack, in a way that had me twitching, she caressed and massaged my balls with one hand while the other stroked my oiled up member. I was enjoying it so much, lying there with my eyes closed in a beautiful sensual state. I then felt a cold sensation on my balls then cock, and i opened my eyes and she was on the table giving me a foot job, something i've never tried before. She delivered it so well, sitting between my legs, my cock fucking her feet, her hands playing with my cock head. She then ran her feet up my chest are played with my nipples, while her hands were expertly wanking me off.

What a finish, what a way to spend an hour, just fantastic.
My thinking in the past has been if i'm spending 70 pound i want sex, and i didn't think it was worth paying that much for a wank.
But since this first visit i've been back 3 times, which is 4 times over a five week period.
Every i visit Alicia has been different, no two visits have been the same, but every visit has been just as good if not better.
When i'm lying there i find it so relaxing.
Since my first visit i have inquired if anything else might be possible, and she very clearly and politely told me that FS is not available, only hand. So i haven't pushed on this and i respect her boundaries.

Would i return? Is a duck's arse watertight?

Lovely young lady who provides an excellent service.

I haven't tried her topless or B2B, so can't comment, when i do i will share

Offline Jonestown

£70 for one hour madsage and HE is a fair price for an attractive sexy lady, with good skills, in a great atmospheric room. But i dont think the plus twenty for nude would be money well spent, and the plus sixty for B2B is a better option but getting a bit steep without a guaranteed RO included.

Am i wrong in thinking no one has reported so far on Alicia’s extended services ?

Offline Massuk

Hi Driver, very good review.
I have been there this week and have had a very similar experience. Loved the massage, and even more the teasing!
I had it topless and she has very beautiful boobs too.

Will definitely get back.

treetops

Thanks for the review and yes she looks really good.  Did she mention herself she provides B2B?

Offline driver

If memory serves me right she offered B2B for 60 extra, and topless 40 extra.
I'm yet to sample anything more than the massage with HE.
Being a punter who likes a full service, which can be had for 100 to 150, i've never seen the value in giving what you have to give, for B2B or tantric massage.
 And the fact she stated she doesn't do anything sexual apart from HE, leaves me thinking i might be disappointed and frustrated, having a beautiful sexy little body rubbing all over me.
Although i'm becoming more tempted the more i see this young lady. She really is good at what she does.
As i'm writing this i'm thinking YOLO (you only live once).
I had a punt with Aleksandra24 the other day for 100., which i rated as neutral. In hindsight i wish i'd of visited to Alicia instead.

Happy days lad

Offline Massuk

I have tested the topless, and it is worth the £20 extra. Her boobs are amazing and she knows how to use them.
I need to try the B2B!

Offline webpunter

Good find Sir  :thumbsup:

My member is throbbing, and as she caresses my balls with her index finger lightly caressing my cock head she whispers, would you like anything else. My response was , is a ducks arse watertight?

:lol:

That went right over her head.

Are you referring to your cum shot ?

Offline LondonPunter90s

Good find Sir  :thumbsup:

:lol:

Are you referring to your cum shot ?

Over her head - she didn't understand the joke

Offline webpunter

Thanks for pointing that out.  I would never have guessed  :lol:

Over her head - she didn't understand the joke

We're looking forward to your contributions on UKP.  I for one can't wait ..  :dash:

jkpint

Thanks for the review! 

Checked her out earlier and can confirm this as well.

Have to say I was a bit worried when she first started massaging by stepping. Her massage skills were better than others I have been to, and the teasing after was superb. Didn’t think I would fancy a footjob that much and the experience was certainly memorable.

Offline Fully Sated

Thanks for the review! 

Checked her out earlier and can confirm this as well.

Have to say I was a bit worried when she first started massaging by stepping. Her massage skills were better than others I have been to, and the teasing after was superb. Didn’t think I would fancy a footjob that much and the experience was certainly memorable.

jkpint, Would you consider contributing via a review, considering you have beem a member of this forum in excess of three years and have contributed 7 posts to date;
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=27615
Your experiences could prove benefical, negative or positive, for other punters. It really is time you contributed something.

peter296

I have tested the topless, and it is worth the £20 extra. Her boobs are amazing and she knows how to use them.
I need to try the B2B!

B2B is worth it. worth every pence, the one i had from her

Offline aae

Thanks Peter...her b2b has become a thing of mystery. Shed some light please? What was the session like? Was she fully nude? Body slides?

Offline lovemeyellow

Thanks Peter...her b2b has become a thing of mystery. Shed some light please? What was the session like? Was she fully nude? Body slides?

Bump

Offline Dickrick

How bright is her room?  Sounds odd, but I'm not a fan of brightly lit rooms in a massage situation.  She sounds great.

Offline webpunter

If that is your biggest concern you need to get out more
Granted ambience is nice - flourescent tubes are not - like in some chinky gaffs

How bright is her room?  Sounds odd, but I'm not a fan of brightly lit rooms in a massage situation.  She sounds great.

Why not message Stapler & become a pen-pal  :lol:
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 01:24:25 am by webpunter »

Offline Heph

Her homepage is very nicely put together - bar the wee formatting error.

Offline lovemeyellow

Her room is dim, actually has the perfect lighting in my opinion. However, now that it’s summer I would enjoy some natural light but that’s just me !

Offline lovemeyellow

How is her B2B like ? Does she allow any touching down town? Does she allow boob play?

peter296

fully nude, on your back and front, for quite some time. Very sensual, and long body slides.  i should go back to see her soon.

Offline Steve121

Does she offer any touching during the b2b? Ie Fucking breasts or accepting fingers below?

Steve121

Offline Wolf83

I have been trying to contact her but she seems to be busy.. Not getting any dates from her.. Anyone else facing similar issues?

Offline Okayyehrite

I have also tried recently but can’t seem to obtain contact any news?

Offline Spencer brown

Offline scarebear

I know she gets seriously well booked up in advance. Ive tried to contact her on a few occasions and she was not available for a week.

Will try again soon.