Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Leanne - Karma Sutra Girls (KSG), Didsbury (also at GFE Bury)  (Read 1528 times)

11 review(s) for Leanne@SS (8 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline NigelF

Link: External Link/Members Only
She's also Leanne at GFE Bury: External Link/Members Only

She was also called Leanne at Sandy's (which seems to be where KSG got their photos from so they're clearly not very recent although I don't think they're particularly misleading). I've indexed her AW profile to this review because while she doesn't seem to use it, it has been used to index some of her previous reviews on here (both at Sandy's and GFE). I've also just now indexed her other reviews (at GFE and KSG) which hadn't been previously indexed.

Price: £60 for 30 mins (including FK, OWO and sex).

Looks: IMO she has a pretty face and a good body so size 8 seems about right. Fairly small arse but still nice. KSG says she's "early 30s", GFE Bury says she's 33 (although they've been saying that for over a year) but I think she looks around late 30s. Her profile says she has DD's but I'm inclined to say they're D cups. They're fake and they look obvious but they're not ultra firm (unlike many "old school" boob jobs).

Service: Good FK (a good amount of tongue but not quite DFK) and plenty of it. Good OWO (both in terms of technique and depth but it wasn't DT). Sex was enjoyed in a variety of positions and was definitely enthusiastic and enjoyable. She was also friendly and upbeat from start to finish.

Overall: A good GFE from a good looking MILF.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 11:47:55 pm by NigelF »

Offline Mwilly29

I saw Leanne a few months back at GFE. Pretty good. Photos could do with an update but on the whole it was good. Did everything I wanted and more

Offline Blackpool Rock

I've seen her at GFE since I reviewed her at SS and she was still a good solid punt for me, not often I see a girl more than once but I do plan on seeing her again

Online frankc

Thanks for the review Nigel, I like the look of this girl but GFE is too close to home for me, might bang an email to AW and see what happens

150 reviews is some going mate, thanks for your contributions and, mucho kudos to you Pal.... :thumbsup:

Frank

Offline NigelF

Thanks for the review Nigel, I like the look of this girl but GFE is too close to home for me, might bang an email to AW and see what happens

150 reviews is some going mate, thanks for your contributions and, mucho kudos to you Pal.... :thumbsup:

Frank

Cheers, wow yeah 150, I didn't even realise! There's plenty more to come though  :thumbsup:

Anyway, she's not logged into AW since 2nd December 2017. You can see her at KSG though. Parking is difficult but there is a nearby Metrolink stop. Inside it's comparable to GFE and it's not a shithole like other places such as La Maison or Sheridan's.