Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazilmegan - Belfast  (Read 838 times)

1 review(s) for Brazilmegan (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline andykane

Brazil Megan advertises on Craigslist and Adultwork
Can't seem to post a link for her.
Well tried to book someone today and got the run around from a few girls and this one seemed nice and was willing to do a full service for one hour for a good price. Communications good and she sounded nice in her messages.
Was directed to the Lisburn Rd and told to text her and she would ring me with her house/flat number.
Typical 3 storey house divided into bed sits. Girl was dressed in bra and skimpy knickers and suspenders. All had seen better days. Girl was very fit though but looked very detached so I said it would just be for half an hour which was fine.
No chat and she couldn't have looked more bored if she'd tried! :diablo: straight on with the rubber for some vigerous covered oral. Didn't really do it for me so told her to lay back for some visual stimulation, she has a nice pussy annd after playing with it for a bit whilst she watched some daytime shite tv I climbed on board and fucked her in a couple of positions whilst she was looking increasingly bored!
I actually asked her if she was bored haha and she said no no I like it? :dash: yeah right!
Anyway put some effort into it and shot the load ,usually takes me ages but he must have realised that this was a shite punt and wanted to get the hell out of there!
Dear or dear what a waste but hey it was only 60 quid so could be worse!
So don't bother with this one lads! Waste of time and money!

Offline Deey2k

Couldn’t agree more what a waste off shite I’d the same experience and the bed sit situation is terrible
Banned reason: No intention of contributing.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mkdng

Great review Andy that's what this forum is about