Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Molly @ Sheridans  (Read 682 times)

12 review(s) for MissMollyParker (10 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline plums

External Link/Members Only

The sun was out, the girls around Salford had their skin out, so I was on my way to Sheridans after a long absence.  The car park was pretty much full and I was expecting the reception area to be the same but luckily there wasn't anyone in there apart from one guy.  I got a look at some of the other girls working today - Tyra (tall, lean, fit and full lips), Charlotte (curvy and red haired) but unfortunately I didn't get to see the much discussed Lauren (who was busy).  I was introduced to the girls who were available - Jamie and Molly who were physically similar but I had a better vibe about Molly so picked her.

Had a quick shower and was soon joined by Molly in a black fishnet body stocking which she soon discarded.  I was only in the mood for a BJ and she duly obliged.  She said she couldn't perform OWO at the moment but her OW skills were carried out enthusiastically.  It was good to have a girl willing to take her time with the task in hand (and mouth).  Whenever I go for a Thai massage, the girls tend to carry out the HJ like they were desperate to get ketchup from the bottle.

I asked Molly to sit on my face and she was soft, warm and wet and I got stuck in with my tongue as she wanked me off until I came.  Had a nice chat and clean up and I left satisfied.  For £40 you can't go wrong and I hope to visit again soon.

MarcT

Ketchup from the bottle  :lol: :lol: :D  That is brilliant  :lol: :D

Glad you had a good time Plums  :thumbsup:

The quest continues