Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Versatile Sakura - transsexual review - Manchester  (Read 2079 times)

Duel

External Link/Members Only
£130 - 60 mins

Met Sakura in her room in Shudehill during her week-long tour of Manchester. I don't normally go for asians but the pic of her on her knees in the black basque was too much for me too resist. She answered the door in the lingerie I asked for. She's 5' 6”, with a Filipino accent. Her photos were slightly edited – fresher, paler skin and a few years knocked off; more 33-35 than 26-28 as her photos suggest but that's all the tweaking she did. Her body and build is as per her pics and she looks totally feminine. She has a fantastic, firm arse and hips, very womanly.

I'd requested versatile with DFK and oral both ways in our comms but only got light FK which is a bit annoying as you can't help but feel being kept at a distance but I could work with it. Boobs were B cups, solid and exactly why I don't like implants. Female nipples indicate she had been on HRT in her past. Her 5” cock was already hard and I took delight in sucking it as she apologised for not being hung. She seemed surprised to enjoy it, which made me feel proud, heh heh.

After a couple of minutes she was ready to fuck me. Now a warning here: she just stuck it in without much care and though it was fine as I'm used to anal play, others, especially first timers, may find that a bit 'ouch!' She caught me off guard, pleasantly, by hoisting my legs over her shoulders and ploughing away. An added nice touch was kissing me at the same time as she screwed.

Dirty talk would have greatly increased the enjoyment but her quietness appeared to be down to her just being shy rather than disconnected. Still got some pleasurable moans out of her so good good. Suddenly, after just one minute, she quickly pulled out, took off her rubber, and spurted over me, totally shocked and apologising at how aroused she was. I took it as another compliment!

I asked her to suck me and she happily did until I said I wanted to fuck her. I took her in doggy and then missionary. Both times she just let me do my thing - which is no bad thing and is what most girls do - but having had girls fuck and grind my dick like their lives depended on it, the difference in the sex when they're not pushing back and working it is quite noticeable. Kinda like sex with condoms: it's great when you don't know any different but once you've experienced bareback, the difference is forever evident.

Still she was moaning and looked a treat, her stiff cock in my hand as I pumped her. This is one of those moments where  you think how great it would be to have a TS gf. Best of all, she didn't try to rush me once.

In the end I shot my load and had a shower. I was done within 45 minutes but that was on my terms and had no doubt I could have taken the full hour. We had a good chat and she provided plenty of info about herself but I also sensed she was surprised by my inquisitiveness however I put this down to both shyness and not being used to guys showing interest beyond sucky-fucky. Eg: she was amazed that I'd had a TS gf and would happily have one on my arm but her reaction made me sad as I got the impression that is something she can't imagine for herself.

Pros: very feminine, happy to accommodate requests, attentive, unrushed, chatty, gets hard easily, cums, a natural-feeling encounter.
Cons: no DFK, not vocal, one cum and she's done.

7/10.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 03:01:14 pm by Duel »