Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria, china town, Birmingham  (Read 589 times)

Offline monkey nuts

Called the maid at Bromsgrove St (same crew as Ania) and she offered me Victoria, Polish size 6 slim/pretty. Shes not on AW so had to risk it!

I opted for 30 mins and TOFTT! Actually no trade descriptions issue here was pretty, maybe mid twenties, slim, nice ass and a handful of titties. Given my lack of time just opted for a BJ CIM. She not so keen on fingering but played will here pussy for my delectation but the BJ was good, well paced and use of tongue round the helmet. No facial as maid had offered (what a surprise) but will take anal for 30 if that's your cup of tea.

Overall neutral, was ok but in no rush to go back.

Can't link a profile as she doesn't have one, but her maid will be familiar!

Offline alibirmingham

Called the maid at Bromsgrove St (same crew as Ania) and she offered me Victoria, Polish size 6 slim/pretty. Shes not on AW so had to risk it!

I opted for 30 mins and TOFTT! Actually no trade descriptions issue here was pretty, maybe mid twenties, slim, nice ass and a handful of titties. Given my lack of time just opted for a BJ CIM. She not so keen on fingering but played will here pussy for my delectation but the BJ was good, well paced and use of tongue round the helmet. No facial as maid had offered (what a surprise) but will take anal for 30 if that's your cup of tea.

Overall neutral, was ok but in no rush to go back.

Can't link a profile as she doesn't have one, but her maid will be familiar!

Thanks for review and had a crap punt myself. Was planning on reviewing later tonight but you beat me to it.

I was also promised services which didn’t happen and her attitude was to rush through it all.

I would also be surprised if she actually does anal. I asked her and she point blank said no. She’s the type of lady to promise the punter whatever it takes to get the cash then fail to provide the service. I have a feeling if you paid for anal she would attempt to put it in her arse at the same time resisting and puckering that arsehole so tight it could bend a scaffolding pole and if you complained she would say I tired!!!

I’m going to review as a solid negative.