Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental Ruby - Verified  (Read 3224 times)

Offline ledley

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I can verify this girl is the girl in the photos. I have been visiting her every couple of months. She has only just got on to adultwork, previously only used vivastreet.

She is a student in England and only comes back when she needs the cash. She is clearly not 'working girl' material, just a naive student looking to make money. It is a family apartment but she pays rent to the owner when the family heads back to Thailand or to another city for whatever reason.

Pro's - Very good looking, great body, friendly and she makes every attempt to deepthroat until choking all over it, shy, submissive, soft skin, will wear what you request, fluent english despite being Thai

Cons - No owo and most of her 'likes' on AW she will not do such as kissing, CIM and rimming. Also getting hold of her can be a nightmare because if she suddenly decides she is not going to work one day she will take her sim card out of her phone meaning your messages bounce back.

*I do think her body and looks outweigh the cons.

She is based not too far from the flyover in Gabalfa/North road way.

She has led me to believe that after the 2 weeks is up she will be gone for good. £70 for 30 minutes, £120 for 1 Hour.

Offline Corus Boy

Thanks for that Ledley, I had been looking at her for a couple of days.

Asian Hunter

Don't understand why this girl advertise here, doesn't answer the phone, well it goes straight to voicemail.

External Link/Members Only

Offline ledley

Don't understand why this girl advertise here, doesn't answer the phone, well it goes straight to voicemail.

mate if you can catch this girl working then you are in for a treat.

she has been working 9-5 on weekdays only but if she is with a client or not working she takes the sim card out so text messages bounce and calls don't go through. Best to put on sms delivery reports on your phone to see if she gets it.

She is a gorgeous WG, I saw her a few times a few months back.

SirPhilipXX

She is long gone I reckon.

Her last log in to AW was on 12th November, Vivastreet on 31st December. Strange - why would she remain on  Vivastreet but not on AW?

Offline ledley

In the summer when she was working every day if ever I called to see her availability she was always free and sometimes she would call or text me to visit or just go see her... that was before she had ever used AW (only viva). So i think she didn't know about AW for a long time and by only using viva she only had a small amount of customers. Since setting up AW she hardly ever updated her profile and sank into the older pages so perhaps she didn't think AW was any good.

She may still be here, I spoke to her monday last week at lunch time asking to see her after work but she was only offering 9-5 and like clockwork her sim card comes out at 5pm. I've seen her a few times now and though I rate her highly I've already got bookings lined up

Asian Hunter

She may still be here, I spoke to her monday last week at lunch time asking to see her after work but she was only offering 9-5 and like clockwork her sim card comes out at 5pm. I've seen her a few times now and though I rate her highly I've already got bookings lined up

Tried ringing few times this afternoon, straight to voicemail. That is why I settled for a punt earlier at St Peters Rd in the previous post.
Ledley when you see her next. Tell her to answer my call  :angry:  :sarcastic:

Offline Happyguylucky

Hi Guys, I have seen her many times over the last year, and she is on and off with when she's working.
But she's a lovely lady and very willing to please!
I also enjoy Asian women can you tell me where the St peters link is please? :thumbsup:

Offline Corus Boy

I also enjoy Asian women can you tell me where the St peters link is please? :thumbsup:

They also advertise in Bargain Pages.

SirPhilipXX

Hi Guys, I have seen her many times over the last year, and she is on and off with when she's working.
But she's a lovely lady and very willing to please!

Before you go to St Peters Rd I suggest you read Asian Hunters' post yesterday evening (thread: Asians this week) , from which I quote:

As St Peters Rd was just up the road I phoned to check. As what Ledley quoted, "24 chinese size 8 and D cups" Got there, old lady answered door. Asked if girl was nice/pretty.....she said "yes yes, very good" lies. Girl definitely not 24 more like 40's. Size 8 maybe or size 10. Face 3/10. Body 4/10 slim/medium. From China. As I was there, and didn't want to waste a trip. I took a punt. Saggy C cups not D. Service 5/10. She did put me off when she kept stopping BJ to scratch her hair. It did seem that she just come out of the shower, hair was wet, so was pillow damp. £60-30mins.

I would leave it until Monday if I were you as they usually change the girls every Sunday.

Offline Happyguylucky

Thanks the advice!
Let me know if anyone see's a looker....

Offline Corus Boy

Thanks the advice!
Let me know if anyone see's a looker....

Well there is the girl who serves in The Happy Wok in Clifton Street...

...But unless anyone knoes better, I believe that is the only place she works.

You do feel good when she hands you your takeaway meal.

ALERT:  Just to be very clear, The Happy Wok is only a Chinese Takeaway and a House Special Fried Rice (Number 92) is the only "Special" on offer, and asking for a 69 will get you Roast Duck Cantonese Style £5.

welsh-n-proud

saw her a while ago. nice girl.  i had to call a few times to get an answer though!

Offline ledley

She is back  :dance:

however the phone goes off at 5pm mon-fri so catch her if you can.

9-5 is ridiculous.... its like the banks, only open for people who don't work or with strange hours. I tell u one thing, benefits citizens wont be able to afford £70 for 30 mins.

Side issue, to my disgust a pizza shop on city road provides job seekers allowance discount  :mad: but that is another story haha

nestynoo

Cheers ledley, looks too good to miss the opportunity- will try and crowbar a bit of free 9-5 time. Love the Asian student vibe, sounds great.

Asian Hunter

Finally got through to this girl "Minx Ruby" set up a meeting. Gave me the street name and postcode, and told to call when arrived. Arrived, called and no answer straight to voicemail. Called serval times, waited on the street 30 mins. What a let down this girl is. Doing my nut in.  :dash: Obvious my money is no good to her.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 03:50:17 pm by Asian Hunter »

vorian

Finally got through to this girl "Minx Ruby" set up a meeting. Gave me the street name and postcode, and told to call when arrived. Arrived, called and no answer straight to voicemail. Called serval times. What a let down this girl is. Doing my but in.  :dash:

Out of interest why did you book her when everything on here screams no :unknown:

Asian Hunter

Read Ledley's 1st post....

Very good looking. Great body.

That's tempting enough lol

vorian

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cons - No owo and most of her 'likes' on AW she will not do such as kissing, CIM and rimming. Also getting hold of her can be a nightmare because if she suddenly decides she is not going to work one day she will take her sim card out of her phone meaning your messages bounce back.

Thats the part of his post that stood out to me and the replies did not exactly inspire confidence, at the end of the day your punt your choice but the phrase leading a horse to water comes to mind :unknown: :unknown:

Offline ledley

Finally got through to this girl "Minx Ruby" set up a meeting. Gave me the street name and postcode, and told to call when arrived. Arrived, called and no answer straight to voicemail. Called serval times, waited on the street 30 mins. What a let down this girl is. Doing my nut in.  :dash: Obvious my money is no good to her.

ah shit news mate. She was always tough to get hold of but every time I booked ot see her it went through so I'm surprised to see that. IF she stood me up however I would ditch her number, shocking service.

Asian Hunter

Check out her new pic's. Great looking body. Plenty of boobs to play with. Shame she a let down when it comes to booking a meet up.

Offline ledley

For those who are willing to visit her tomortow... she is working 10-6. She is unreliable so it is just fyi.