Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Around the world in 80 lays  (Read 2210 times)

Offline Vivago

Wish me luck as I start out tomorrow on the first leg of the enormous undertaking of achieving 80 shags on four continents. I'll either succeed or die valiantly trying. I'll be zotting around a fair bit and will be returning to UK and London at least twice, where I will of course punt.

I shall, of course, report back both here or on the relevant fora but my reports will be at least a month to six weeks behind for the sake of discretion. I hope to post photos where possible.

I might even write a book about the experience.

You might ask why? The answer. Because I can.  :D

Am I mad? :wacko:

Thoughts?
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 11:48:10 am by Vivago »
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline Steve2

Mad? No mate you are a dirty lucky bastard  :drinks:

Go and enjoy. Look forward with great envy to your reports from the front line

Offline Dipper

Getting a few ebonies in I hope?

Flunt

You lucky, lucky, bastard!  :drinks:

Bon voyage, I look forward to reading of your adventures and see what inspiration comes of them. It was 50/50 on Kiev but I'm heading back to Agadir soon, followed, hopefully by a trip to the Philippines in October?

Offline ManinBeds

Mad not too in my opinion if you have the time and resources to do it, good luck and best wishes. If you do write a book may I suggest you call it 'Around the world in 80 shag's'

Offline Sugarspike

On your own or much like the famous Phileas Fogg do you have the legendary passepartout by your side?

Autopunter

Wish me luck as I start out tomorrow on the first leg of the enormous undertaking of achieving 80 shags on four continents. I'll either succeed or die valiantly trying. I'll be zotting around a fair bit and will be returning to UK and London at least twice, where I will of course punt.

I shall, of course, report back both here or on the relevant fora but my reports will be at least a month to six weeks behind for the sake of discretion. I hope to post photos where possible.

I might even write a book about the experience.

You might ask why? The answer. Because I can.  :D

Am I mad? :wacko:

Thoughts?

Ah, living the dream. Maybe if I win the lottery.

Offline nigel4498

Four continents?
Why miss out Antarctica?
Surely there's a shag there.  :D

Online madmania

Four continents?
Why miss out Antarctica?
Surely there's a shag there.  :D

I hear the penguins are randy this time of year ;)

Offline Fredbone

Offline Fuzzyduck

Great effort. Put aside the shagging, just getting away for such a trip is a dream. How long are you going for?
And I assume it's 80 different nationalities. 80 shags just sounds too easy!

Offline Vivago

Offline Vivago

And I assume it's 80 different nationalities. 80 shags just sounds too easy!

Bloody hell, 80 different nationalities? I would like to finish this trip  :drinks:

Offline adamza

Sounds amazing. I echo the above sentiments - if I won the lottery this is definitely what I would be doing...alas, until then I will have to make do with the local offerings a few times a month  :P

Offline Malvolio

Out of interest, how much time are you giving yourself to get these eighty shags in?

Punter115

All the very best ...you are one lucky man ....Enjoy !    :hi:

Online boardyhell

All the very best ...you are one lucky man ....Enjoy !    :hi:
no luck involved ,just sheer determination to squeeze out every bit of enjoyment he can out of his life
have to respect and applaud that

Offline bangstick

consider this thread your blog!  please keep up updated :thumbsup:

Offline Vivago

Out of interest, how much time are you giving yourself to get these eighty shags in?

I'm not going to bust a gut and anyone who is aware of my MO, knows that I go for quality first so at about 2 a week, I expect to take about 9 months.

I've just arrived at my first port of call in deepest, darkest Africa. Can't wait to get at them mocha skinned honeys. :yahoo:

Offline cigano8

All the best! Hope you keep us updated on here and look forward to reading the updates  :hi:

Did a fair bit of travelling in my 20’s but completely unaware of punting at the time!

Offline JamesKW

Getting a few ebonies in I hope?

Don't have to leave London for that,most nationalities you can get in London nowdays,I personally like South American girls.

Offline JamesKW

I'm not going to bust a gut and anyone who is aware of my MO, knows that I go for quality first so at about 2 a week, I expect to take about 9 months.

I've just arrived at my first port of call in deepest, darkest Africa. Can't wait to get at them mocha skinned honeys. :yahoo:

Make sure you definitely cover up,we have businesses in Africa and many of our workers have AIDS.(though they do take tablets for it nowdays)

Offline Vivago

Make sure you definitely cover up,we have businesses in Africa and many of our workers have AIDS.(though they do take tablets for it nowdays)

Of course. That goes without saying. Anyone who fucks bareback anywhere in sub-saharan Africa, really does have a death wish.

Well I'm on the board. Hooked up with a tall, willowy supermodel type last night and we are off and running. Pity that the performance didn't match up with her looks. :thumbsdown:

One down, 79 to go. :drinks:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Steve2

That's a shame as she looks the part. Still 79 more chances !!

Offline Fuzzyduck

You, sir, are a legend.

Please do keep some stats - nationality, age, price etc so we can have a proper debrief afterwards!

Offline Derrick101

Of course. That goes without saying. Anyone who fucks bareback anywhere in sub-saharan Africa, really does have a death wish.

Well I'm on the board. Hooked up with a tall, willowy supermodel type last night and we are off and running. Pity that the performance didn't match up with her looks. :thumbsdown:

How about a review of each one  :wacko:

Offline Vivago

Offline peter purves

Just noticed this thread

Wt?  :scare:

Va Va V-ivago by the looks of things.  :thumbsup:

Taking punting to a different level  :hi:

Good luck mate  :drinks:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline shant999

You lucky lucky man.  :hi:

Will be an avid follower of this escapade.  :lol:

Offline Marmalade

I’ve noticed a lot of prossies in A-frica don’t actually think of it as prostitution. They like to be your ‘girlfriend’, even for a night, and don’t ask for money but would feel offended if it’s not deposited into soft little paws. I sometimes said, “that’s for the massage” ...

Offline jeanphillipe

80 ? you will be shriveled like a prune a the end  :D

i'm envious of course, will read your blog tho. keep the updates coming.

on a side note, bloody hell marmalade is there any country/continent you have not shagged in ?  :hi: Mr Worldwide

Offline Marmalade

Offline Marmalade

There’s nearly 200 different countries in the world: keep it up Vivago!

Offline Vivago

I’ve noticed a lot of prossies in A-frica don’t actually think of it as prostitution. They like to be your ‘girlfriend’, even for a night, and don’t ask for money but would feel offended if it’s not deposited into soft little paws. I sometimes said, “that’s for the massage” ...

Cannot speak for African girls in general because I only have experience of Kenyans but they seem to me to embody the best features of both Filipinas and Colombian girls. Like Filipinas, they give a consummate GFE and like to look after the man and like Colombians they are overtly sexual and love a good fucking. The perfect mix.

Offline Vivago

There’s nearly 200 different countries in the world: keep it up Vivago!

Unfortunately I am not that ambitious. My current plans only involve visiting 16 countries.

Offline Vivago

I've been offered the chance of a ride on this fine specimen of gonnabe BFM. I'm tempted. Would you?

Offline finn5555

I've been offered the chance of a ride on this fine specimen of gonnabe BFM. I'm tempted. Would you?

Go for it fella  :drinks:

Offline Marmalade

Cannot speak for African girls in general because I only have experience of Kenyans but they seem to me to embody the best features of both Filipinas and Colombian girls. Like Filipinas, they give a consummate GFE and like to look after the man and like Colombians they are overtly sexual and love a good fucking. The perfect mix.

I’ve only been to a few. But on consummate GFE, my last but one shag in Africa waited on me hand and foot for two days, following me around. It seemed the only decent thing to do was to ask her for a ‘massage’ ...  It’s a nice cross-over; as I know you like to concentrate on high end whereas for me it’s mostly cheap n cheerful. Keep up the great work.  :drinks: