Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Louise48 Gravesend, Kent  (Read 1242 times)

1 review(s) for Louise48 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Tomywoo77

Hi,
External Link/Members Only   External Link/Members Only
So this was my 3rd time with Lou, the first 2 times were a little while ago. But she hasn’t changed.
Booked an hour for £120.
Nice house on a road leading into Gravesend, it wasn’t a very busy road. There is parking across the road. I don’t think she has many visitors so I don’t presume I was spotted as I knocked on her door, but it was opened very quickly.
Very busty lady and as soon as she welcomed me through the door she was dfk me and this continued throughout. She was wearing some very sexy lingerie and was taking it off after two minutes of me being there, all this whilst standing down stairs still.
Lead upstairs to a nice clean room and before I knew it she was on her knees for some owo. This continued for a bit then I played with her and then Sex and finished with cim and swallow.
Then lead to a bathroom for a shower. She was very happy to chat afterwards and she is a very nice lady. 50 this year sometime but I have no problem with this.
I’d definitely recommend.
This was my first review so I hope it was good enough.
Thank you.

James999

. 50 this year sometime

Who the fuck is she trying to kid, look at the pictures on her profile, her skin is that of a much older woman  :music: