Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New_Melania - Outcall Special Offer  (Read 2123 times)

55 review(s) for New_Melania (49 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline DipsyDoodle

I was in the mood for a GFE session that was more relaxed, sensual, and intimate rather than rushed by a clock.  I also wanted some dialogue in English after my last couple of punts.  I booked an out-call to my hotel with this lady.

External Link/Members Only

Transparency
This was my second booking with Mel as I saw her last year.  I didn't do a review then because there were two recent reviews and I couldn't add anything more than had already been posted.  With that said, here is my review from last week.

Comms
Started with AW e-mail as I was booking several days in advance.  Mel responded later that same day where arrangements were all sorted, booking request submitted and confirmed.  Texted her on the day with hotel room number, and she promptly confirmed.  Simple and professional.

My hotel in central London.  She arrived bang on-time.

Appearance
I told Mel that she could arrive dressed however she wanted.  Mel wore a black dress that showed off her figure and subtle high heels making her look sophisticated. She had a big smile on her face and warmly greeted me as I invited her into my room.  Once the door closed, she pulled me into a light kiss that quickly developed into DFK, then we sorted out the paperwork.

Profile age states 29 but as I mentioned in another OP's review, Mel is 30 because I accidentally saw her drivers license when it slipped out of her handbag.

Looks?  This is always subjective, but IMO she is attractive.  She has nice full lips, eyes that sparkle, and a smile that lights up the room.  Slim dress size 8 figure, about 5' 5" without shoes, with natural firm breasts.  No annoying tattoos.  Whilst being from Bulgaria, she doesn't have that gypsy look like some Eastern Europeans.  She projects a very relaxed atmosphere.

Fee
I opted for her 2.5 hour out-call Special Offer at £200.

Action
Knowing there was no rush, I decided to initially catch up with her on things since I last saw her.  Mel's English is very good and I never once had to repeat anything or use different words. 

Started by removing Mel's dress and revealing a black lingerie body suit outfit along with black thigh high stockings. Very similar to her profile pictures and the one she recently posted on UKE.  She flashed me a mischievous sexy smile saying do you like what you see?  With her standing there semi-naked and me still clothed, we started kissing that was proper DFK.  Wanted to get her going first so began with light RO over her body suit before pulling it off and allowing me to taste her completely shaved pussy that was fresh and clean.  Got her off and then straight into DFK, which I love when a WG enjoy's tasting herself on your tongue.  We switched positions where Mel provided good OWO, varying her technique with deep thrusts to the base.  On with the condom and started in cow girl, then doggy, then mish before I popped in the bag.  Mel allowed me to control the pace and didn't shy away when thrusting deep.  Disposed of the condom, a quick wipe down, and then we cuddled right up.  Felt totally natural.

I had a bottle of wine in the room so we had a glass between rounds and chatted about normal things.  The conversation was effortless and engaging.

I was pleasantly surprised when Mel instigated round two by her starting to stroke little DD back to life and telling me we need to get you off again.  I needed a little more time so I gave her a nice fingering whilst laying next to her and engaging in DFK.  We changed positions where I received more OWO.  Nice and slow this time, with good amounts of spit.  On with the second condom where we again had sex in multiple positions, but I told her that I wanted CIM to finish.  I withdrew and laid down on the bed, Mel removed the condom and started more OWO.  She was telling me in a low a sexy voice come on baby, let me have your cum in my mouth.  Didn't take long after that and no cum dodging, i.e. straight into her mouth and she continued to suck a bit after I had clearly finished.  Off to the loo for a spit before she returned to the bed and cuddled right up again.

Post Action
Whilst it was a 2.5 hour booking, we still ran a little over time. Neither of us was clock watching and the booking really came to a natural conclusion rather than based on a duration.  Mel delivered her services with total enthusiasm and was happy to accommodate all of my suggestions.  She never picked up her phone during the punt nor did I hear it beep.  I felt like I had her full attention the whole time.

Mel told me she is fully bi-sexual and admitted that she loved licking pussy herself.  Just need to find the right duo partner in terms of personality match and have an epic punt.

Her current Special Offer is very good value for money in my opinion because you know that you will get two rounds within that duration.  And despite the long booking, there were no awkward moments or lulls in the action or conversation.  It was a really enjoyable experience and one that I can see repeating in the future.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline HarryHart

Cheers for the review  :hi: Considering paying her a visit after reading this  :drinks:

imtheman

Seems like incredible value for money.  In what area of London did she visit you?

Offline OutForJustice80

Seems like incredible value for money.  In what area of London did she visit you?
She runs these extended value offers from time to time. When I saw her she was doing two hours for the price of one. Not the most amazing service but good vfm for a vanilla punt.

Offline DipsyDoodle

Zone 1

Offline nigel4498

£200 for a two and a half hour outcall.
You certainly can't quibble at that price.
Her offers are very good value so worth keeping a lookout for them.