Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet_Lisa_xxx - Bristol tour  (Read 960 times)

65 review(s) for Sweet_Lisa_xxx (49 positive, 13 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by MrMatrix]

Offline hottext72

Mid April 2018
Incall Bristol
15 minutes (£ 40) extended to 30 minutes £ 60

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Was in Bristol and had the urge, and wanted to try a 15 minute meeting, usually I go for 1 hour or longer.

Looked who was available and made calls, spoke to Lisa on the phone, good English, and discussed a 15 minute meet with OWO and protected sex.

Got postcode, centre on Bristol, harbourside.  Phoned when got to postcode and got instructions through the apartment intercom system and to her door.

Nice friendly welcome by Lisa, with a kiss and she has a friendly face, so was pleased with this as she does not have face pictures on her AW profile.

She has got a nice figure, according to the pictures on her profile.  Discussed 15 minutes meet and confirmed OWO and protected sex. Sorted money and quickly popped to the bathroom.  Accommodation is nice , modern, apartment, near harbourside.  Towels etc and good functioning shower.

Returned to room and started with kissing. Had good vibes with this girl, so asked if we could make it 30 minutes which was no problem and paid the extra. Continued with kissing and exploring each others body and getting undressed. Her skin is soft, very nice firm boobs, firm ass, getting well in the mood for it.

Then we moved to the bed, and I really had the urge to get my head between her legs and my tongue onto her pussy. She had no objection and I gave her RO till I got the idea she might have reached an orgasm. Then more kissing, which had turned into DFK, and she started to concentrate on me, and my cock.  Giving me a very good firm and long BJ.   Eventually moved into protected sex, cowgirl, doggy, mis.  By now we had reached the 30 minutes so I asked her to finish me of with hand and oral. She did so with enthusiasm, hadn't paid for CIM.  Got the wet wipes out and then I took a shower.

Kiss and smile on departure and was bit over the half hour.  So very pleasant meeting, with Lisa.  :dance: :yahoo: Only slight negative thing is that as soon as I came she got up , wet wipes and finished, no little cuddle which I like to just to enjoy the moment. Although we were over the 30 minutes so maybe that is why.

Cheers  :hi: