Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Emilyjane95 - Salford - Manchester  (Read 1041 times)

98 review(s) for Lucyj95 (76 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by blackburnian]

Offline sensimilia_uk

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Rates
30 min outcall £60 (explanation below)

Area
Salford hotel

Looks
Emily, is facially attractive, she in my opinion looks young. she has small tits and a nice looking body.

Comms
Comms were good, I think she prefers to using texting/whatapp, as we ended discussing over that.

The Meet

I had scheduled to see Emily for a 10 am incall at her hotel rocked up and parked, called to let her know I was here, and she apologised profusely, that she had forgot and that she could not so it straight away, as she had a friend with her (bloke), I was obviously disappointed and she asked if I could come back at 11.30, i was in Manchester at work, so could not do this, she promised to come and see me later, and said she could come to my hotel.

I suggested a time of 8.30, she said it was late, i was beginning to think it wasn't going to happen!!, then I thought ill check in and we can meet then, this is where it got funny, was about 2pm, gave her the address and she set off, rang to then say she was lost, and asked for details again, she started effing and blinding, and shouting how shit she was at driving, but eventually sorted herself out.

We got into the room and Emily agreed as she messed me about for an incall she would do the outcall for £60, in all honesty with all the reviews on her I just wanted to fuck her arse, but had a good fumble, she is and feels nice and young, a nice puffy pussy, and she did her best to deepthroat me, i had her squirming with my fingers in both pussy and anal, she did say she does not like fingers in her arsehole, so i stopped that, but she only said that after i asked if she liked it, so she may not say a thing to others!!

proceeded to fuck her pussy then asked her to turn over doggy and let me have that ass, the way she was bent over did it for me, i could help it and eventually blew inside her ass!!

cleaned up and as i had to get back to work, i walked back with her to the car park where we both had our cars, whilst having a chat, about her having to pay 250 a month for her car insurance!!!

all in all apart from the mess about a good punt, and well worth it.