Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Roxana_Massage_ - Maidenhead TOFTT  (Read 3693 times)

4 review(s) for _Heaven_Massage_ (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline switftjake

My first TOFTT was a bit of a surprise success.

_Roxana_Massage_
External Link/Members Only
£90 1hr b2b / tantric erotic massage
Central Maidenhead flat
Polish mid 20s
Slim fit petite dark hair pretty face

Easy communication. Texted on the day and arranged massage in 3hrs time. Because this was a TOFTT I asked to go half hour and upgrade to hour if all went well. she was good with that. checked for shower and scentless oil she confirmed and sent post code and she said what service she did whcih was same as on her very detailed and well written profile. amazing english you'd think... hah

Its the central Maidenhead flats near the supermarket carpark. Had major dejavu as it was exact same venu as my previous Polish massage in maidenhead. called 5 mins before and got flat number.  Same flat even same room! Thankfully different girl as I would have walked.

Very slim fit girl small boobs pert nipples tiny waste nice bum. Mid 20s short. possibly same girl in photos as that is definitely her shape but her boobs are smaller than pic. she is very pretty and has a classy/high maintenance look about her hah. Long dark hair in pony tail. Hot. spoke very little english and she apologised immediately for it,   but she speaks well enough for the service. Nice smile and well made up and manicured. Pierced belly button with nice long dangly thing. no tattoos.

She offered OW for extra £20 which isn't made clear on profile as it is meant to be included with the lingham massage. but I didnt want that anway.  I also decided to go for 1 hour after all as she was quite the hotty and gave a good vibe despite lack of English. so paid 90 up front for her ‘erotic massage’ on profile. It was exactly as described.

Massage was very gentle and sensual. covered me with thin scarf and stroked body through it then lay on me breathing in my ear stroking my hair with nails. then wafted the scarf over my body in waves. tickly but magic. Then on with hot massage oil and sliding across my body was wonderful and she really pushed her pussy into me. At one point she was squatting on my back and some how gliding it from bum to neck over and over. some kind of contorsionist? After about 20 mins she started on my balls and fuck me this was incredible. Went on for ages as she pulled  squeezed pushed stroked and rubbed without causing any pain. then pulled the little guy downward with lots of teasing fingertip touches round shaft and head and some light handjob. pure heaven.

She chatted a little bit every now and then but mostly just replyin ‘good so you leave positive yes? and to tell me shes been here 3 months i think.

Eventually asked to filp about 35 mins in and she slid her front all over my crotch until eventually  she was in 69 position. I didnt go for this but RO was definitely on menu! The slip slide went on and on with lots of hand work on me. Had to stop her few times as it was getting too much, and fair play she would switch positions and start doing something else each time. all neat and tidy and I loved playing with her bum back legs and waist. just shame no boobs. I did some light fingering but that was just to report here to you guys that she is fine with it. wasn't what i went there for. She was careful not to touch pussy to cock which I appreciated but some might not.

I kept checking my phone (yeah rude huh -but i was short changed time before at this place. After nearly 50 mins she smiled at my request to slow down and said "no it is time to cum then you have shower" so i told her to go for it and jesus did she. Epic finale sat between my legs pushing hard on balls while building up the pace.

cleaned up with wet wipes went for shower and noticed mens shaving stuff again. so sergi was presumably running the show hence the well written profile. Good shower and towels with neutral soaps. left bang on 1 hour.

So in all very positive I would return but you need to make sure you stop her when your close  otherwise you'll be short changed on time. Few other niggles..
50 mins massage time out of the 1 hour i'm not sure is worht £90. next time i'll just go for 30 mins £60.
She wasnt entirely smooth so some angles her pubic stubble scratched slightly.
Boobs smaller than pic and certainly not possible to titwank with as she suggested in text.
Her lingham tantric offering should include OW according to profile but is extra
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 07:17:31 pm by switftjake »

Offline j5554

Wow that sounds amazing, thanks for the review.

Was the massage done on a massage table as stated on her profile? I've only had b2b massages on a floored mattress or bed.

And what did you have if you remember specifically? The erotic massage or tantric relaxing massage? The breathing in the ear I love. The tactic relaxing massage sounds great with the supposed kissing of the neck and licking of the ears too.

Offline j5554

Oh don't don't worry it definitely sounds like you had the erotic massage, it was just where you said she put a thin scarf on you which is apparently from the other massage. I feel like I'd want a combination of the two to be honest!

Offline webpunter

A pukka review  :thumbsup:
On HL & heading north
Checking phone for the time ??  Schoolboy error.  Buy a [cheap] punting watch that is easy to read with a very very quick glance.  In dim light surroundings also

I kept checking my phone (yeah rude huh -but i was short changed time before at this place.

Offline switftjake

Wow that sounds amazing, thanks for the review.

Was the massage done on a massage table as stated on her profile? I've only had b2b massages on a floored mattress or bed.

And what did you have if you remember specifically? The erotic massage or tantric relaxing massage? The breathing in the ear I love. The tactic relaxing massage sounds great with the supposed kissing of the neck and licking of the ears too.

It was on a bed. Quite nice and comfortable. No table around. It really wouldn’t work with a table the way she slides around.

Yes it was the Erotic Massage pretty much as she describes. The 69 position was sustained for about 15 mins even  though neither of us participated. Very sensulal.

Yeah I think a mix of both massages (cuddling and kissing ) would be my preference but this was amazing as it was

Offline switftjake

A pukka review  :thumbsup:
On HL & heading north
Checking phone for the time ??  Schoolboy error.  Buy a [cheap] punting watch that is easy to read with a very very quick glance.  In dim light surroundings also
Nice tip will do that

Offline j5554

It was on a bed. Quite nice and comfortable. No table around. It really wouldn’t work with a table the way she slides around.

Yes it was the Erotic Massage pretty much as she describes. The 69 position was sustained for about 15 mins even  though neither of us participated. Very sensulal.

Yeah I think a mix of both massages (cuddling and kissing ) would be my preference but this was amazing as it was

Ahh yeah I was thinking it must be, not much room on a massage table!

And yeah the 69 part is the part that I would want from that massage but the rest I would like the more sensual massage. I can imagine it being hard to explain if maybe her english isn't the greatest so maybe just for ease I will pick just the one. Although if she doesn't receive oral maybe I could manage without the 69. Is it more like a 69 with her pussy/ass on your chest/body or is it actually near your face at all with her ass?

Thanks!

Offline switftjake

but the rest I would like the more sensual massage. I can imagine it being hard to explain if maybe her english isn't the greatest so maybe just for ease I will pick just the one. Although if she doesn't receive oral maybe I could manage without the 69. Is it more like a 69 with her pussy/ass on your chest/body or is it actually near your face at all with her ass?
Is pretty sensual but I know what you mean And no she wont understand.

was pushed up and down my chest and left right in face. the invite was unmistakable.  i kissed around her bum and thighs and she didn’t flinch

Offline j5554

Is pretty sensual but I know what you mean And no she wont understand.

was pushed up and down my chest and left right in face. the invite was unmistakable.  i kissed around her bum and thighs and she didn’t flinch

Awesome, sounds great. Thanks a lot for the info  :thumbsup:

Offline Stevenoob

Brilliant review OP - gonna give this SP a try...thanks for taking the time!

Offline switftjake

Yer welcome.  just hope she stays around a while as thos flats see polish girls come and go frequently  it seems

Im waiting for Sarah to arrive from Birmingham  Soon she says
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 03:57:43 pm by switftjake »

Offline webpunter

She's on HL too.  When in the S.East then usually seems to be Maidenhead & Woking

Here is Sarah's partner in crime [it would appear], Cleo.  For 4 hands   External Link/Members Only

Offline switftjake

She's on HL too.  When in the S.East then usually seems to be Maidenhead & Woking

Here is Sarah's partner in crime [it would appear], Cleo.  For 4 hands   External Link/Members Only
Yep and a review of Sarah should be soon from someone on here.

Offline Stevenoob

Dived in last night as this sounded right up my street.  My observations:

The massage is great but very light.  I liked the scarf thing but enjoyed the body to body better as I finally got some good pressure
She is hot.  In very good shape but as OP says, very small boobs which I liked
That dangly thing in her belly kept getting dragged between my arse cheeks and I wondered who else’s crack sweat was on that :)
Her hand relief is the best I’ve ever had.  Proper quality.
She speaks not a jot of English
I did 30 minutes - was a nice  massage but will probably go a bit longer next time and request more body to body

Great to see this level of quality west of London

Offline j5554

Yer welcome.  just hope she stays around a while as thos flats see polish girls come and go frequently  it seems

Her and her partner seem a lot more reserved that the one in the OP though. From what I see the least that they massage in is a thong. Personally I find the feeling of a bare pussy rubbing against you in a b2b massage the hottest things so I'm not sure I'd consider them an option!

Offline switftjake

Dived in last night as this sounded right up my street.  My observations:
The massage is great but very light...
Yes the massage is very light but I really liked that as a change from firm
Glad you had good time! worth making your own review if you can

Offline webpunter

Me too
A narrow landing strip trimmed very very short don't do any harm either
Just a little bit stubbly for a grazing type feeling

Personally I find the feeling of a bare pussy rubbing against you in a b2b massage the hottest things

I've had a few where they do proper 'pussy slides' when i'm lying on my back
Flaps only on littleWP
Not the safest thing to do but incredibly hard to resist once they start

Offline cc86

top marks. worth a shot if you fancy something different.  stick with the £90 imho & enjoy

Offline switftjake

top marks. worth a shot if you fancy something different.  stick with the £90 imho & enjoy
i take it youve seen her then? worth review if you have