Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya Sensual Blond 1 hr incall Bedminster  (Read 1214 times)

27 review(s) for Maya Sensual Blonde (19 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline BillyPoison

External Link/Members Only

So this is my latest review. I texted Maya after another punt fell through :-(

I was given a postcode and the time and told to text when I got in the area. I already knew where I was going as I've been to this place before for to see other girls. I'm talking about a flat in Bedminster 2 minutes walk from ASDA car park yes yes that one. I think I've been there so many times in the last two months I should offer to help with the council tax. Basically it's the same flat naughty Virginia works out of in fact it's exactly the same bed naughty Virginia works out of as I believe some of the girls x change accommodation so they can get round a bit which I think is great idea.

Ok so first let me say we didn't click at all. Please bare this in mind as you read my review. Why I hear you say? Same routine door opens Girl behind door....... door closes. Girl smiles at you girl says hello how are you girl pushes her finger into your top lip and complains you have a moustache! Oh hang on a minute!!!!! That last bit doesn't normally happen does it! what's wrong I say? that is going to scratch me. Well hardly I say as it's not short stubble the prickly type it's quite trimmed but long enough to feel soft. It might be for you she says but not for me I am a lady( at least we had now confirmed our genders  :D) . Well that's not a good start I thought to myself. Ladies please if there is something about a man that you do not like and it's going to affect your time together with your client then please say so on your profile as it avoids any awkward bad feeling later on. I won't be offended  if you don't like men with moustaches  as I too do not like women with moustaches either. I don't hide behind a false name on here I used the same one as I use on AdultWork and you'll see I've got good reviews from everyone I've seen and not one of the ladies has complained about me having a moustache except today. I was reminded of this it later on as we maneuvered into a 69 and she reminded me be careful of that moustache because my pussy doesn't like it either. It's probably not the case but it felt to me when she was making excuses not to do various things and just be too vanilla and Amsterdam like if you know what I mean.

So anyway I was offered a drink and a shower of which I accepted both. On my return from the shower I was greeted with a little chat and some gentle touching and a little bit of light kissing but nothing amazing. Usually at this point it's nice when they just kneel down and starting to give you a little blo job on the spot but that's just me I guess but she asked if I wanted to lie back on the bed was she took care of me. I have to say she did give a grand blo job owo and it did feel very good. Then onto the 69 of which if you remember I was warned about my moustache damaging the goods. A few minutes of this perhaps 5 or 10 and then she said that I was ready and would I like to have sex...... So on with the nodder and sex in various positions which I have to say was very nice. I'm not the kind of guy who can get it off in a condom and told her I would like to take it off and go back to oral and finish that way. Well I was instructed that's fine but I'm not allowed to come in her mouth :dash:. I did reminder that this is in fact on her profile and she says it wasn't. I Revisited her profile and it does actually say with discretion but it also says with discretion on oral without and she had no problem doing that so I'm guessing it's not really on the menu at all which is a bit naughty again I've never had any problems with girls in the past. Maybe I didn't click with her either that's why I'm not going to give any negative reviews although this really has to be neutral if I'm going to be honest to myself. I actually ended up stood in front of her and a mirror wanked myself ( yes myself ) off over her tits which is the best thing I could think of if I wasn't going to come in her mouth. I'm not too sexually demanding and usually on an hour's visit I would then expect a quick massage and then more kissing and cuddling but instead I got a back massage with oil and 10 minutes before the punt was over was offered a shower again to show the oil off.

Maya was a good-looking lady don't get me wrong but she is older than profile pictures suggest so maybe she's getting to be more of a milf provider than anything else.

When I got home I deleted my booking from AdultWork then I didn't have to give any feedback because I don't want to give any neutral feedback for her as we naturally just didn't click and it could have been just as much my fault.

I wouldn't go back and see her again myself  although I wouldn't put anybody off going around and seeing her for themselves.

Offline hottext72

Good honest review  :hi:  shame didn’t really work out for you. Often looked
At her profile but always hesitated to book

Hectorshouse

BP good detailed review. I saw her and OWO and CIM was not on the table, so I wasn't dissappointed. But recently it has been on her profile, so it should have been available to you.

These things happen, guess you need to be clear when booking what you want?

HH

Offline PeachyAssFan

Good review. Typical any excuse not to offer discretionary services. Sorry to hear that

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice review.  I saw her about 2 years ago.  Good vanilla punt but I have not gone back.