Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Yahoobabe - Glossop  (Read 1803 times)

18 review(s) for yahoobabe (12 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online Bustydusty

External Link/Members Only

Met Steph recently after reading good reviews of her especially providing a good anal service
Comms very good rang and arranged without any problem - bit of a pain getting there through all the traffic but got there on time
Bit disappointed when I saw her as she looked older and a lot rougher than I expected but got undressed anyway and she joined me in the bed
Started with some fk which was ok then she moved down and started sucking on my cock - definitely the most enjoyable part of the meet this and as I’d booked an hour I didn’t hold back so pretty soon shot my first load (over her tits as she doesn’t do cim)
Had a short massage to recover then a bit more kissing before rubbering up as she got on all 4’s
Have to say I was starting to notice un unpleasant whiff now and it completely put me off from fucking her so asked her to suck me again which she did until I came again the same as before
Only about 35 minutes in but tbh I just wanted to leave now so quick shower and out

Had been looking forward to this visit so pretty disappointed mainly down to the fact that I didn’t find her at all attractive and she didn’t smell too clean either
Definitely a negative- won’t be returning
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 05:34:48 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline cash2spare

Oh dear sorry to hear she was shite. I've met her and she's way older than her stated age must be near the 50 mark I'd say.
When she whipped that tasselled  bra off her tits vanished, she should do magic tricks. Totally agree with your opinion on her.
Good luck with the next punt lets hope its not in Glossop lol the fucking traffic is ridiculous!

Online Bustydusty

Yeah very disappointing I’ve noticed her first 5 reviews were all positive and last 5 no positives - dick led the way I’m afraid after watching a vid of her and looking at her pics - just wanted to fuck her arse!

Online yorkieyorkie

It soooo kills the mood when a girl doesn’t smell ‘fresh’ or even clean for that matter. My hygiene is immaculate and if I’m paying for it I really do expect that in return. I’ll still never forget that smell from a girl I met few weeks back. I’ve done a review on her  :scare:

Online Bustydusty

Haha just read it - won’t be seeing her although have to say I’ve only been to Leeds 3 times for punts and had my best ever,one very good but great value and another pretty good (by a strange coincidence they all loved it up the arse too) :yahoo:

Online yorkieyorkie

Haha just read it - won’t be seeing her although have to say I’ve only been to Leeds 3 times for punts and had my best ever,one very good but great value and another pretty good (by a strange coincidence they all loved it up the arse too) :yahoo:

Can’t access any others members reviews yet so who were these ladies in Leeds Busty?

Online Bustydusty

Cathy the famous one,jess vixen and the best punt I’ve had Starnatalia - just remembered I haven’t reviewed jess yet but while she was good she can’t half talk!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 10:11:33 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline NigelF

Cathy the famous one,jess vixen and the best punt I’ve had Starnatalia

Cathy the famous one: External Link/Members Only
Star Natalia: External Link/Members Only
Jess Vixen (ex Lush): External Link/Members Only

Online yorkieyorkie

Cathy the famous one,jess vixen and the best punt I’ve had Starnatalia

Aha had the fun of seeing all 3  :hi:

Online yorkieyorkie

Offline NigelF

Aha had the fun of seeing all 3  :hi:

:D

We're all such dirty fuckers!

Online yorkieyorkie

:D

We're all such dirty fuckers!

All 3 provide a great service. That’s primarily why many of us go there and Jess and Natalia are very sexy.