Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Anastasja Annette - Cardiff (tour)  (Read 632 times)

17 review(s) for AnastasjaAnnette  (17 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by SO595]

Offline SO595

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ (aka External Link/Members Only on UKE)

£120 for the hour incall in a popular 4* hotel close to the city centre.

I spotted Anastasja's post on UKE announcing her intention to tour Cardiff and put in an early booking.  Initial comms via UKE, then an Adultwork booking (which took a while to be confirmed) and text messages on the day.  No issues gaining access to the hotel (been there a few times before!)

Pretty Polish girl, with a cracking fit tanned body, long (dyed) red hair and medium-sized natural C cup boobs.  Great arse.  Shaved pussy.  When I arrived she was looking hot in a mini skirt, top and heels that looked like she might wear to a club.  No underwear which suited me fine, and quite tall in the heels.  Very good English, and eager to please.

Started with some FK, not the deepest, but plenty of it and some tongue action.  She took off her top and I played with her tits and sucked her nipples  then moved on to some RO before she went down on me.  OWO was very nice, though no ball sucking, and mostly focused on DT, head bobbing and licking of the tip.  Thrusting towards her encouraged her to go harder and take it deeper which was nice.  Not much eye contact, as she'd positioned herself at 90 degrees to me. 

More RO and fingering (including one up her bum) which she appeared to enjoy, getting very wet and, as others have described, gripping hard with her pussy.  I wasn't sure if she came, but she made all the right noises and did say later that she couldn't come again so who knows?

More OWO, then on with the jacket and into doggy, leading into prone bone.  Great view at this point.  I was struggling to hold out, so off with the rubber and cock back into her mouth for more OWO before finishing with CIM and swallow which was spectacular.  As I started to come, she went really deep and stayed there until I finished.  Didn't see or feel her swallow at all, but when I eventually pulled out (and she kept on sucking until I did) it was all gone. 

In summary a solid service at a good value rate for the basic hour.  She does anal for £70 extra if you like that sort of thing (too rich for my blood) and was offering duos with Farrah Indie while  in Cardiff (though if my maths is right, at more than the sum of their individual rates  :unknown:)

Anyone go for the duo?  Was expecting a duo review from Red :hi:

Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Steelworker

Nice review, SO595. Sounds like a good one. I was tempted after Red’s review but chose a different girl.  :thumbsup:

np500

Good review SO595, definitely the same girl I saw,  :D  but she did lick my balls so I feel very privileged  :thumbsup: as for the duo, mixture of health and working on House this year, looking back , the spaire money I would normally have spent on things like home improvements ( and other stuff ) over the last 3/4 years has basically gone on punting, so I’m playing catch up this year, I love this hobby, but have to live in my house, so before the O H asks why things are not getting sorted and I’m off out again, so I have work to do, still punting but have to limit my out goings on it, I have two other hobby’s that cost money too , so just a case of limiting and budgeting as sensibley as punting allows !

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice review.  I was hoping to get to see her myself but too short notice for me this time sadly and I have just had .  I would have loved a duo with Farrah.  Glad you enjoyed.   :drinks:

STAR-LORD

Interesting experience SO595, wish I'd booked her myself now. But once again my body's been in the doghouse for the past 3 days, so I wouldn't have done her or myself any favours.  :timeout:

I've only done prone bone once, just over a year ago with an SP (though that was through protected anal, not vaginal). £70 a bit high for my liking as an extra, but not essential. Thanks for the review though, glad to hear she is worth it.  :drinks:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hectorshouse

Nice review SO - sounds like you got a good punt!

I notice that she will give you a £20 discount on your next booking for your review on here? Interesting angle?

I do favor Polish girls so I will need to book and try myself.

HH

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Good review SO.

Looks like she's been busy and well received in Cardiff. So looking good for a return visit from her

Offline SO595

Nice review SO - sounds like you got a good punt!

I notice that she will give you a £20 discount on your next booking for your review on here? Interesting angle?

I'm not sure if that's an accusation or not, but I'm pretty sure that has only just appeared on her profile. I certainly didn't see it before posting my review and the subject of reviews didn't come up during the booking.

Seems a silly move on her part to me as it immediately casts doubt on the authenticity of reviews  :unknown:

Offline SO595

Besides,  i'm not sure if I can get over the fact she licked Red's balls but not mine.  I might still be too sulky to revisit! :lol:

Hectorshouse

I'm not sure if that's an accusation or not, but I'm pretty sure that has only just appeared on her profile. I certainly didn't see it before posting my review and the subject of reviews didn't come up during the booking.

Seems a silly move on her part to me as it immediately casts doubt on the authenticity of reviews  :unknown:

SO - no accusation at all, just an observation.

Having that offer on her profile, won't put me off at all! - thanks for the review.

As for Reds' balls.............

HH

np500

My balls are still wet  :thumbsup:, don’t worry S O it was only a short association, we all get things others don’t vice versa, I don’t get loads of things, mainly, because I forget in the heat of the moment and remember on the way home or when doing the review of meet  :dash: and if I don’t do a review, when up a ladder the next day ffs !