Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: CarmellaCheshire - Northwich  (Read 1046 times)

6 review(s) for carmella cheshire (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Avux99

External Link/Members Only

30min £60

Saw Carmella in March at her gaff in Northwich, tidy & clean apartment.

Before visiting, I had noted her profile pics had been photoshopped to death by the infamous Steve of Runcorn, but Carmella had been on my HL for eons so had seen the pics beforehand and in conversation with Carmella, told her the pics were fine beforehand. She took the feedback on board without any attitude whatsoever.

As for other things:

This was a short notice booking, made with an hours notice, and comms were fine.

Carmella is a curvy girl, maybe a size 14? just my type. Great boobs. Not sure if enhanced or not, if they are they’ve done an excellent job & I’m pretty good at noticing the difference. Great nips.

I’d describe Carmella as a milf next door type. Not outstandingly pretty but in no way whatsoever a munter either. Looks 8/10

Action: OW (don’t think she does OWO) “it’s OW, is that ok?” We’ll, it was for me, may not be for you. Sex in mish, doggy & reverse cowgirl, also went down on her, seemed fresh enough. Kissing, but not DFK, just light tonging although she got a little more enthusiastic in this regard after she had warmed up a bit.

She also does a 3some on select days with Rachel Green in Congleton but that’s a bit far for me.

Would I return? Probably not, but that’s mainly because I’m a been there, done that type of guy & not a reflection of her service.