Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lacie_4u of Hemel Hempstead, Herts.  (Read 4452 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Lacie lives in a northern suburb of Hemel Hempstead. Her home is up an external staircase in one of a series of small blocks of small apartments over garages. You need satnav to find it. Parking easy.

So we have a very short (under 5 feet) short haired blonde young lady, in a very small very cluttered apartment, but it is clean. Double bed on a platform and we went under the duvet to start with on a cold day.

She is plump in the sense of what used to be called ‘puppy fat’ with a wide bum, slight tummy, and small puffy nipple breasts. All smooth firm flesh and seems to be about 21 years old max. Lovely smiles, lovely cuddles, lovely kisses. I needed to relax and cuddle and that is what we did. Then she sat on my face, facing the wall. My hands roved up and down her spine and up to her breasts while I licked and sucked for England. My fingers also tickled her labia and bum. She moved and shook and came under my tongue and was happy. I told her she could experience what she tasted like and snogged her. Then she sucked my lollipop.

She climbed on top and once I had a little lube I was in. It was a wonderful feeling and a wonderful sight to have this little person sitting on me in what she said was her favourite position, moving gently up and down until I orgasmed. What a delight.

Wiped, chatted, discussed the details below.

I first met this young lady through AW maybe 6 weeks ago, and then she vanished so I did not write a review. I texted her a couple of times asking if she was OK, that I had a feeling something bad had happened to her, but I would not stalk her.

A few weeks later she turned up on here with a phone number so I contacted her. I do not understand the issue about it not being her phone number and her being banned, it is her phone number. She is very young and inexperienced. But she has thought through her moves and how to organise her ‘paying guests’ from a previous appearance on AW and the second brief one, now she has a few ‘regulars’, and does not feel the need to actively seek more clients at the moment on AW.

I visited her again and discovered that she had a bad fall on some iced external stairs in the bad winter weather and suffered a fracture, hence she vanished for a while. She is now well on the way to recovery. Both my meetings with her followed a similar pattern.

1 hour £100.

But her phone number is here if wanted.  07562228252

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=178390.0

« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 10:07:10 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

WD181981

Any pics as that is close to me?

Offline bobby1973

did you do her your usual way hp

Offline bobby1973

good man
i hope to see her soon

Offline DouglasReynholm

What was her face like? You didn't mention it.

What was her face like? You didn't mention it.
how do you describe a face, clean, no make up, smiling, simple and plain, not a film star but pleasant to behold.

Offline Badvicar

Who is planned for review 150 HP? Cheers for review. You court interesting friends, guess Douglas is in the BB club, along with the other two! Who would have thunk it!

Offline RAJEC

Who is planned for review 150 HP? Cheers for review. You court interesting friends, guess Douglas is in the BB club, along with the other two! Who would have thunk it!

Maybe they could have a foursome?  :D

Offline DouglasReynholm

how do you describe a face, clean, no make up, smiling, simple and plain, not a film star but pleasant to behold.
Yes, that's a description. Thanks. I just worry about body off Baywatch, face of Crimewatch .. hang on, what's BB club?!

Offline oohermrs

BB = Bareback

HP is well known on here for enjoying such a session where he can find it.  To be fair to him, he has always been upfront regarding his proclivities.

Offline DouglasReynholm

I see: the "usual way". No, I never do BB. Thought maybe it meant something else here.

Spartacus69

I've tried to contact her, but no reply.
Are you going for a third visit soon

I've tried to contact her, but no reply.
Are you going for a third visit soon

I never predict my own future. I revisit ladies I have seen before if I cannot find anyone better to fit the time or geography escape from life slot that I have available - that I fancy more - if she is new or at least new to me.

Are you going for a first visit soon? Or see someone else and review the adventure on here.

Spartacus69

Still trying to arrange to see her 😓

Spartacus69

Well, I managed to see her last week just for a snog & BJ due to the certain week.
Hopefully more to come soon

Well, I managed to see her last week just for a snog & BJ due to the certain week.
Hopefully more to come soon
I hope you enjoyed yourself, so please write it up as a review, before you forget your fun.

Offline Hornybaker1

have try texting her but didnt send, has she change her number ?

have try texting her but didnt send, has she change her number ?
i had the same problem. I think she must have quit unless anyone nows differently?
HP

Offline Hornybaker1

i had the same problem. I think she must have quit unless anyone nows differently?
HP

Any luck getting hold of her ?