So I’ve been on a punting hiatus recently, but found myself at a loose end this week and was around the Dudley area so decided to see what was on offer. I originally tried to get hold of both Megan Rose and Holly Ryder but both unavailable so opted for Angel.... stupidly I didn’t check here for previous reports before I did so. Anyway:
Paid £70 for 30 minutes with this lady:
External Link/Members OnlyCommunication all by text. Quick responses and straightforward communications. Directed to her hotel, rang when I arrived to be given room number. Easy.
The girl in question is my type, about size 12 with a reasonably pretty but not gorgeous face - lovely big tits and a chunky body. Her tits are not firm and definitely need a bit of support but that’s fine by me. Looks wise she was fine, but straight from the initial greeting I found her a bit disengaged. Very little small talk, pleasant enough but asked for the money about 3 sentences into our conversation and my alarm bells were ringing faintly in the distance.
The Meet - after a quick shower she directed me to the bed. She didn’t ask what I wanted so I thought I’d take the lead and explain I was after oral both ways as she claims to be a deep throat Expert on her profile, she was fine with that. A little kissing, not DFK but FK, was delivered. Very little enthusiasm and I noticed she had her eyes open watching the very loud TV the whole time. She then got between my legs and started inspecting my cock before proceeding to whip out a condom - I said I wanted OWO, but she said it was at discretion and she’d rather do with, when I asked why she said my cock was “slightly redder than she allows” - what the fuck does that mean? I guess she has to take precautions, I know I’m clean as was tested only 2 weeks ago, I also know my cock has always been the same colour but I knew I wasn’t going to win this argument so let it lie.
So, she puts on the condom with her mouth (nice) and starts licking and sucking away. She was making all the right moves but I honestly could feel very little as this condom was about 10mm thick! She can deepthroat but the sensation was lost and due to the lack of sensation;I lost interest and asked for 69. She turns around and sits on my face, the smell of her pussy was not good but she sat on my face and I had little choice but to just get stuck in... which once I got over the smell was enjoyable. Still feeling nothing from the BJ I asked for her to lay down so I could continue with the licking, she gets nice and wet and allowed me to insert fingers into both pussy and ass. She was making all the right noises but again I noticed her watching TV and at one stage leaning over to read a message on her phone. She was not into this at all and I was also losing interest so asked her to suck me and make me cum which she did with her hand and mouth.
As soon as I’d cum she got up to get the wet wipes, losing grip on my cock before I even finished cumming. She cleaned me up ((nice touch) and went straight to her phones and started replying to messages whilst I got dressed. I got dressed, washed up and ready to leave all without a word said between us as she clearly had no interest.
I went to leave and she shouted “let me do it”, as she wanted to check the peephole before jetting me out. I left and walking down the corridor was really annoyed with her, she could be very good as she’s built for sin and clearly has skills but was so disengaged the whole time it left a sour taste in my mouth (literally!).
Make your own assessment of this but when I’m paying for a service I expect it to be delivered with at least a little enthusiasm so for me this was a negative experience.