Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: xxKimberley1997xx : Winsford  (Read 1936 times)

7 review(s) for xxKimberley1997xx (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline FWK1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms:  Fairly decent but could be improved but to be fair I think she doesn’t log in to AW everyday which could explain the occasional delay..!!

Venue:  SP’s own home in Winsford free parking around the area then downstairs on the couch which is like a step back in time for someone of my years and reminds me of trying my luck back in the day when I was a hell of a lot younger than I am now...  :rolleyes:

Looks:  Kimberley is a pretty girl who looks very young and I would imagine her age stated is very accurate. She’s quite geeky looking in a good way and I think she could play on that more than she does..!! She has a quite a wonderful arse on her and a very nice pair of tits..  :)

Action:  Now this was the second time I’d seen her the first time being the limited service that you can see on her profile whether this is some kind of screening process only she knows..??
But there was no problem organising a FS the week after which involved some excellent OWO and more than decent DFK/FK and some very energetic shagging all over her sofa..   ;)

Overall: A very nice time indeed and one I shall be repeating in the not too distant future..!!

I paid Kimberley £150 for an hour of her time..

Online Bustydusty

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms:  Fairly decent but could be improved but to be fair I think she doesn’t log in to AW everyday which could explain the occasional delay..!!

Venue:  SP’s own home in Winsford free parking around the area then downstairs on the couch which is like a step back in time for someone of my years and reminds me of trying my luck back in the day when I was a hell of a lot younger than I am now...  :rolleyes:

Looks:  Kimberley is a pretty girl who looks very young and I would imagine her age stated is very accurate. She’s quite geeky looking in a good way and I think she could play on that more than she does..!! She has a quite a wonderful arse on her and a very nice pair of tits..  :)

Action:  Now this was the second time I’d seen her the first time being the limited service that you can see on her profile whether this is some kind of screening process only she knows..??
But there was no problem organising a FS the week after which involved some excellent OWO and more than decent DFK/FK and some very energetic shagging all over her sofa..   ;)

Overall: A very nice time indeed and one I shall be repeating in the not too distant future..!!

I paid Kimberley £150 for an hour of her time..

Thanks for the review - must admit I’m tempted but a bit put off by no sex first meet and even then £150 is a bit steep (she does look cute tho in those pics!)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 08:38:59 am by Bustydusty »

Offline xxlmuscles

She's very cute. I've seen her twice for the HJ session & once for a FS session. Enjoyed all 3.

Offline merseyrob

I have seen Kim a few times, first time was an hour long threesome with her fella, and subsequently I've met her on her own. For those interested, their joint profile can be found at External Link/Members Only but I notice it says they've now stopped doing FS with people who they haven't seen before, unless you become a regular who they get to know. When seeing her on her own I've always had FS and been charged £100 for half an hour. This is right at the top end of my budget, but in my view she is worth every penny. She is a very sweet young lady who gives great service and seems to enjoy satisfying men. The only downside for me is that it's not quite as comfortable on the sofa as it would be in the bedroom, but that's a minor quibble.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 02:58:11 pm by merseyrob »

Offline Blue Moon

I booked her a couple of months ago - date and time arranged. Then, from about 3 days before, I received no replies to my confirmation/location requests etc. The date passed and I eventually got a 'have been busy' response! Too much choice out there to bother again; I hate being ignored and treated as if my time doesn't matter.    Bm

Online Bustydusty

I have seen Kim a few times, first time was an hour long threesome with her fella, and subsequently I've met her on her own. For those interested, their joint profile can be found at External Link/Members Only but I notice it says they've now stopped doing FS with people who they haven't seen before, unless you become a regular who they get to know. When seeing her on her own I've always had FS and been charged £100 for half an hour. This is right at the top end of my budget, but in my view she is worth every penny. She is a very sweet young lady who gives great service and seems to enjoy satisfying men. The only downside for me is that it's not quite as comfortable on the sofa as it would be in the bedroom, but that's a minor quibble.

Looking at the pics on the couples profile she’s got a great arse - wouldn’t say no to a 69  :yahoo:
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 12:03:55 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline yorkieyorkie

I booked her a couple of months ago - date and time arranged. Then, from about 3 days before, I received no replies to my confirmation/location requests etc. The date passed and I eventually got a 'have been busy' response! Too much choice out there to bother again; I hate being ignored and treated as if my time doesn't matter.    Bm

Exactly how I tend to operate these days too. My time is valuable and poor communication pisses me off.

Offline NigelF

Exactly how I tend to operate these days too. My time is valuable and poor communication pisses me off.

+1

Poor comms, limited availability, lives out in the sticks (or at least you'll probably spend more time driving there and back than you will in the punt), only offers a handjob and kissing in the first punt and only in subsequent punts will you perhaps get to fuck her - still only on a bloody sofa - for a minimum of £100 for only half an hour or £150 for the hour.

To be fair, £70 for an hour long massage (albeit on a sofa) with lots of DFK (presuming it is proper DFK) and a happy ending from a young (and apparently good looking) girl isn't too bad though. 

Online Bustydusty

+1

Poor comms, limited availability, lives out in the sticks (or at least you'll probably spend more time driving there and back than you will in the punt), only offers a handjob and kissing in the first punt and only in subsequent punts will you perhaps get to fuck her - still only on a bloody sofa - for a minimum of £100 for only half an hour or £150 for the hour.

To be fair, £70 for an hour long massage (albeit on a sofa) with lots of DFK (presuming it is proper DFK) and a happy ending from a young (and apparently good looking) girl isn't too bad though.

I’m going to try and arrange an hour with her - may as well pay £20 for the second half :unknown:

Offline FWK1

I’m going to try and arrange an hour with her - may as well pay £20 for the second half :unknown:

To be honest that was my thoughts exactly and that’s why I ended up booking and to be fair even though I didn’t do a specific review for that service I would recommend it purely on the basis of a bit of a novelty it really is like fumbling around with a GF from a long time ago on there or the babysitter settee except now I’m a lot older a lot wiser and oh a lot more of a dirty sod..  :D

Offline Richthescouser

To be honest that was my thoughts exactly and that’s why I ended up booking and to be fair even though I didn’t do a specific review for that service I would recommend it purely on the basis of a bit of a novelty it really is like fumbling around with a GF from a long time ago on there or the babysitter settee except now I’m a lot older a lot wiser and oh a lot more of a dirty sod..  :D

I really enjoyed it, like a blast from the past. Fingering her, loads of kissing and a good wank felt like good VFM for me.

Not sure I’d enjoy FS on the sofa though.