Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: kissing  (Read 8536 times)

Offline smiths

I enjoy kissing as much as everything else, hurrah feel free to be rude to me because Ihave a low post count,

Its you being rude by posting about what you say is a good WG but not being prepared to put up a link to her. If i punt with a WG i think is good but dont wish to mention her i dont go and post on here about her because its not the done thing. Now fair enough your new so might not know this, but you do now.

garyrcc

Its you being rude by posting about what you say is a good WG but not being prepared to put up a link to her. If i punt with a WG i think is good but dont wish to mention her i dont go and post on here about her because its not the done thing. Now fair enough your new so might not know this, but you do now.

My point was not about the working girl it was about kissing, anyway i thinlk we should move on now, cheers

Online wristjob

I was tainted by Pretty Woman for years and very rarely kissed girls. Only really since I joined here that that's been full on. it makes it much better but I can go without if they want to charge a extra for it (as some do) and I need to keep the budget down. Ironically I didn't kiss about the prettiest girl I've had this year - but I know I'll go back and it leaves something on the table.

Kissing is like anything else though, why advertise it if you don't do it. Also i really don't get these girls sometimes. They'd probably snog a guy in a club but wouldn't have sex with him. Some WGs are happy to put your cock in their mouth, rimming as mentioned, mouth full of spunk but no tongues. Also it bemuses me that a facial seems less common than CIM, or is that just a case of it going everywhere and extra cleanup time?

jimbobwood

I can't believe prossie logic sometimes. One prossie said she'll swallow my jizz, but I couldn't lick her feet - too ticklish apparently. :dash:

Offline Benboybristol

Garyrcc, you really should give 'em what they want ! To give a tantalizing snippit and not dish out is a little unfair.

I'm new to this site and very new to paying for it (two girls and they were in the last couple of months and weren't WG's anyway) and have yet to take the plunge with any on AW....but when I do rest assured you will get a full review !!!

grandmaster-ram-rod

My point was not about the working girl it was about kissing, anyway i thinlk we should move on now, cheers

our point is that you offer information about a girl that gives good service, but for some reason you are reluctant to share her details, this is a forum where like minded people share that sort of imformation, so just what are you here for.

or do you dem it acceptable to  gleen info from others , but not give any back?

once again, please may we have a link

Offline Qwerty

I'm new to this site and very new to paying for it (two girls and they were in the last couple of months and weren't WG's anyway)

Bit off-topic - interested in how that came about, getting non-WGs to take cash for sex - there's quite a few I come across I would gladly do that...

grandmaster-ram-rod

Bit off-topic - interested in how that came about, getting non-WGs to take cash for sex - there's quite a few I come across I would gladly do that...

+1

Offline smiths

Garyrcc, you really should give 'em what they want ! To give a tantalizing snippit and not dish out is a little unfair.

I'm new to this site and very new to paying for it (two girls and they were in the last couple of months and weren't WG's anyway) and have yet to take the plunge with any on AW....but when I do rest assured you will get a full review !!!

If you paid them specifically for sex they are prostitutes whether they think they are or not.

Offline smiths

But you decided to mention this WG, then refused to put a link to her up, very bad form on here, but up to you of course.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Wrong. I think you should move on, to munternet or safe.  :crazy:

Offline CBPaul

One of the main points of this forum is punters helping other punters in the minefield of prossie selection. Putting up a random comment about finding one who kisses enthusiastically and then not posting the link when requested is, as others have pointed out, bad form.

Is she fictitious or do you think you can keep her to yourself. Which is it ?

James999

our point

You've not even been here a week and you've appointed yourself as a forum spokesman  :dash:

If you have s a point then make it in your own name, don't pretend you speak for others  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 04:03:28 pm by James999 »

grandmaster-ram-rod

You've not even been here a week and you've appointed yourself as a forum spokesman  :dash:

If you have s a point then make it in your own name, don't pretend you speak for others  :thumbsdown:

fair point James, no offence intended  :drinks:

Offline Benboybristol

Ok the first one was very very random.

An extremely hot girl 20 years my junior and way out of my league asked me for directions when I was parked up and to cut a long story short I gave her a short lift, exchanged numbers, took her out the next night and had great sex at the end of it.

Now, I went round for visit a couple of night later expecting for her to be alone but two of her friends came over at different times (no invite, she's a very social girl and I learnt since that people are always popping in and out) and despite flirting it didn't seem like it was on the cards but I wanted it so bad!

I made an off hand comment without thinking while we were alone and flirting as she bent over along the lines of ' oh my god, look at you, if I were a millionaire I'd gladly go penniless for an hour playing with you !'....and it kind of progressed from there !! I know it sounds odd but within half hour she was bent over her sofa, I gave her a thorough rimming out and gave her a proper fucking with my wallet 40 quid lighter ! Guys, I've slept with a lot of women but her ass was by far the best I have ever seen. Just amazing ! I was literally obsessed with her body and despite having two other casual girlfriends who I could get it for free I'd ALWAYS choose her given the chance.

So for the next six weeks the price varied from £100 to £30 depending on cheeky texts and playful sexy negotiation and how long I'd be there to what she'd be wearing. I spent a lot of time with her and I'm a skeptic at heart but I assure you she'd never taken cash for sex before. I found it incredibly thrilling and such a turn on handing over cash for amazing sex. If you'd had asked me a week before I met her what I thought of paying for it I'd have said sad and desperate. I no longer think that at all. I'm a total convert !

Second one is not quite as exciting. I was recounting the above experiences to a friend who told me he used to pay a girl for bj's who wasn't exactly a WG, more a party girl. He texted her on my behalf, we spoke on the phone, met up for a drink and got that girl's mouth on my cock a half dozen times before she irritated me too much that I stopped seeing her !