Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Chestnuts - Hither Green  (Read 2565 times)

Offline naist231

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

They have been around for years and are still going, but it is almost impossible to find any information or reviews on them!!

There must be someone here who has been??

Offline Froomey

Not been - indeed was not previously aware of its existeNce - despite being relatively proximate for me.

Some nice looking women on the site galleries - though oddly not a great deal of overlap between their own site and the ace massage one.

The Happy hour discount makes it tempting for a TOFTT, so shall bear that in mind.

It would be good though if anyone on here can shed any light on what's on offer and quality.

Offline Londonchef

I have been but it was over 30 years ago

Offline Froomey

I have been but it was over 30 years ago

Haha - with luck the staff will have changed since!

Offline Private Member

Haven't been here for years too - but the house rule at the time was no OWO. Not sure if that has changed

Offline naist231

Haven't been here for years too - but the house rule at the time was no OWO. Not sure if that has changed

Even some info on what it was several years ago would be good?? At least for comparison for when someone does TOFFT

Offline Private Member

Even some info on what it was several years ago would be good?? At least for comparison for when someone does TOFFT

Someone TOFTT?? - You maybe???

If this place has been going 30+ years as suggested then it must be doing something right.

My experience all those years ago was that this was a 'safe bet' - fairly standard place with a range of girls. I did get OWO from a couple of girls, but that was on the understanding we kept that between us. It's very unlikely those girls have been seen there for years, so if I could remember their names it wouldn't matter now anyway.

If I remember correctly they had a Jacuzzi and the girls would join you in it. No idea if it's still there...
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 05:07:40 pm by Private Member »

Offline Brazilian Martian

They used to only have english girls working now they mostly have older south american women working. I've never been tempted due to the fact there is no realible feedback on them some of their girls also have adultwork accounts.

Offline LLPunting

Someone TOFTT?? - You maybe???

If this place has been going 30+ years as suggested then it must be doing something right.

My experience all those years ago was that this was a 'safe bet' - fairly standard place with a range of girls. I did get OWO from a couple of girls, but that was on the understanding we kept that between us. It's very unlikely those girls have been seen there for years, so if I could remember their names it wouldn't matter now anyway.

If I remember correctly they had a Jacuzzi and the girls would join you in it. No idea if it's still there...

Dread to think what else might be in the Jacuzzi with you  :vomit:

Offline Private Member

Dread to think what else might be in the Jacuzzi with you  :vomit:

In fairness the couple of times I used this they ran it fresh and emptied it after I'd got out. The actual action in the jacuzzi was minimal to....that happened in the bedroom

Offline naist231

At last some evidence of someone attempting (unsuccessfully) to punt at The Chestnuts!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=204834.msg2106664#msg2106664

Think this looks like good enough grounds to steer clear!

Offline WARSZAWA16

Surprised it's still open. I went there one Sunday afternoon years ago. Found it to be a conveyor-belt style knocking shop. Saw a blonde woman in her 30's who insisted I came on her tits so I obliged. Ironically I fancied the maid (a young Indian girl in a short leather skirt) more than the woman I saw. Don't really think I'll go there again.