Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Have you ever been approached/questioned in the street when leaving a punt  (Read 7822 times)

billybloo

Replying to a post on here a few weeks ago got me thinking to the time a group of teenagers were outside a block of Flats in Reading as I was leaving a punt.

I used to do late night punts, round 10/11pm but I found going to some of these flats at night were a bit dodgy, very limited communal lighting with undesirables hanging round outside, remember leaving a block one night around 11.30pm and a group of teenagers were smoking and drinking in the doorway, as I walked out one of the girls said ' I would have done it for half the price mate' and all the others burst out laughing so obviously knew what I had been up to....needless to say never went back there again lol.

Has anyone else ever been stopped by someone as they were leaving a punt or had a comment made like I had to me ?

Offline Taggart

probably goes with the territory for a late night punt at a dodgy block of flats. So the kids know. And?
Dont let it bug you. At least they didnt mug you.

Offline Northerndave666

Dont let it bug you. At least they didnt mug you.

You have my vote for Urban Poet Laureate  :D

Offline Taggart

Honestly didnt notice. Must read before pressing send...

Offline catweazle

Oddly enough, l was confronted just the other day....odd thing was l wasn't punting!

I had gone to deliver some stuff l had sold online. Got to the area (part of town l didnt really know) and found the street l needed was one-way - the other way.  So l parked in the next street and walked round.

Half hour later, heading back to the car , a fat fishwife type woman on the other side of the road started having a go : "you've been to see that tart, haven't you? Us decent folk are sick of perverts like you visiting that slag......" and so on.

As l said l was there quite innocently, but then later l wondered who the prossie was nearby......

Offline Blackpool Rock

I don't do late night punts for the reasons outlined as they tend to be in the more dodgy areas of town however I did have a comment a few years back when leaving Sandy's Prestwich.
Time was probably about 8 in the evening and i left by the front entrance onto the pavement and turned right avoiding eye contact with anyone at which point you are normally Joe Nobody within a few paces.
On this occasion however there were 3 girls about 13 or 14 years old walking side by side towards me and I had to slow almost to a stop at which point the girl quickly side stepped and laughingly quipped "You Dirty Dawg" before proceeding down the road with her mate all giggling.

Also when leaving GFE in Bury mid afternoon at a weekend there isn't normally anyone walking down that road but on one occasion there was a chavvy lad and 2 girls with a buggy.
Not sure if the lad had a few beers but he started cheering and shouting "nice one mate did you have a good time, someones enjoyed himself", in that situation I laughed and said she was fantastic and I could recommend it.

Neither were "Confrontation" so not really an issue, I have thought about what to do if actually confronted and realistically the only option is to get your head down and walk.

Offline DouglasReynholm

Since you're asking...

Once, I was just inside the door of a walk-in place in Soho, talking to the girl on the door. I was wasting her time with no intention of going in: it was cold, I just stood and ogled her low-cut tits for a few minutes and talked about what services were on offer. Eventually I walked out into the street and a man ran up to me frantically and said:

"I just bin accused of assault in there - in that place!" he pointed to another walk-in 'live sex show' place. "She was makin a lot of noise while we was doin it and another girl come in and accused me of rapin her! I said it's all part of it, you know! What they like in there?" he pointed to where I'd just been.

"I dunno, I was just talkin to 'er." I said.

"Do you know anywhere any good? Ave you ever paid for it?" he said, still panicy. I shook my head. He looked around himself and ran off.

He had a brown tache and short (bald) hair - a bit like a copper. Do you think he was?

BTW, It was 1996.  :D

Hectorshouse

Don't let it bug you. At least they didn't mug you.

T - that's the best quote I've read for ages!!!

As for the theme - don't in call after dark, who knows what you might encounter!

HH

Offline GreyDave

:hi: was stopped by neighbours after leaving Anita of Sweet surprise a few years ago they moaned I said nowt and walked.
a place in Northwood hills I used was raided and as I was about to go up the steps to the flat a lad in garage quietly said " the old bill are up there mate she has been tumbled" I lowered my head and turned around cheers I mumbled as I scarped :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Puntingonandoff

About 6-7 years ago I was in Brighton (not somewhere I'd ever punted before or since) and on my way to see a WG that was in a small block of flats, as I went to press the buzzer an old lady was leaving and  came out the communal door and let me in, she commented "I'll let you in because you look smart, I wouldn't normally do it because we get some unsavoury sorts seeing that hooker in number 6" which is exactly who I was seeing! If it happened today I would have left it, but I was far more naive at the time and I went through with the meet, which was pretty good if I remember rightly

Offline ManinBeds

:hi: was stopped by neighbours after leaving Anita of Sweet surprise a few years ago they moaned I said nowt and walked.
a place in Northwood hills I used was raided and as I was about to go up the steps to the flat a lad in garage quietly said " the old bill are up there mate she has been tumbled" I lowered my head and turned around cheers I mumbled as I scarped :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Was the place in Northwood Hills a flat above Joel Street near to the roundabout? if so I used it a couple of times, probably 15 years ago or so now!!

Offline ManinBeds

A couple of times, I've meet punters going in and exchanged a knowing 'good morning' or similar greeting. Another time I stood at the door of a flat with a very attractive girl who had around five pizza boxes in her hand, we chatted and I assumed she worked there and had popped out to get the girls some lunch, but no she was the delivery girl. Couple of weeks back I was rushing to get there on time finally found the block of flats and then struggled to locate the flat within. Walked past a couple of friendly EE women going to home we exchanged glances as I walked past them and then having gone down the wrong corridor past them again, one of the girls said "what on earth are you looking for". I smiled but said nothing and I saw the penny drop as they both looked at each other!! As I left that very punt in Milton Keynes there was a R2D2 type robot thing roaming around near the flats and I gave it a wave as it passed me. :D
Thankfully no confrontations or nasty situations so far...........

Offline Northerndave666

Honestly didnt notice. Must read before pressing send...

That's what any genius says !  Take it as a massive compliment from me  ;)

Offline willie loman

There was a nutter who used to wait outside Edinburgh saunas and take your picture, said it was going online, unless you paid him 20£, I said feel free. But I imagine he made a few bob. eventually the local press covered the story.

Offline GreyDave

Was the place in Northwood Hills a flat above Joel Street near to the roundabout? if so I used it a couple of times, probably 15 years ago or so now!!

It was in a flat on top of the parade of shops on main road accessed by service road at side you had to pass a garage and then up a steep set of stairs to flat roof area before door... There were some great shags  :dance: :yahoo: :dance: there I spent a small fortune :( :(
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 12:28:27 pm by GreyDave »

Offline ERIC_SHUN

A mate was leaving a very obvious Soho Walk and as he emerged onto the pavement bumped into three coppers who gave him a hard time which was very embarrassing as for the five minutes he was detained many pedestrians were walking by and staring at him. They eventually let him go. He was put off walk ups for ages. He was unlucky.

Offline peter purves

Not quite but I've had a random stranger come up, to my surprise and and ask me, 'What were the ladies like in there (ie the flat)'?

A nice guy and conversation ensued on the art of punting etc :drinks: :P
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Corus Boy

More than once I have met another punter leaving or arriving.

Those who remember Claude Road in Cardiff, the distance from the back gate to the back door, where you could only be doing one thing.  Being a Chinese shop there were a lot of Chinese punters and Uncle taught me their simple hand signal code to pass on as to whether the girl was good or not.

I also learnt that it wasn't always that useful as some of the girls didn't like the Chinese punters.

Offline IrishBob

After leaving a terraced house and walking a long an old lady was coming towards me.

I looked up and gave a hello. In return I got the death stare.

Lacoster

I used to do late night punts, round 10/11pm but I found going to some of these flats at night were a bit dodgy, very limited communal lighting with undesirables hanging round outside, remember leaving a block one night around 11.30pm and a group of teenagers were smoking and drinking in the doorway, as I walked out one of the girls said ' I would have done it for half the price mate' and all the others burst out laughing so obviously knew what I had been up to....needless to say never went back there again lol.

Missed a trick there Billy shame on you for not seizing the moment and reporting on a fresh, cheap bit of filth  ;)

Troutzilla

As I left that very punt in Milton Keynes there was a R2D2 type robot thing roaming around near the flats and I gave it a wave as it passed me. :D
When did R2D2 type robot things start roaming around? :o

Offline ManinBeds

When did R2D2 type robot things start roaming around? :o
I think they started using them to map the streets of Milton Keynes from around last October, in preparation for a fleet of them to start delivering takeaways. I can't help thinking this will be an easy way for some people to grab a free meal and new toy!!!

Offline snaitram99

More than once I have met another punter leaving or arriving.

Those who remember Claude Road in Cardiff, the distance from the back gate to the back door, where you could only be doing one thing.  Being a Chinese shop there were a lot of Chinese punters and Uncle taught me their simple hand signal code to pass on as to whether the girl was good or not.

I also learnt that it wasn't always that useful as some of the girls didn't like the Chinese punters.

Thought most of the girls preferred not to see Chinese men. (Suki in Penarth was not keen on Chinese compared to Brits.) Wonder if it was thought it might get back to their family? Although would have thought unlikely as most were not local.

So what were the hand signals like, CB?

Offline ManinBeds

It was in a flat on top of the parade of shops on main road accessed by service road at side you had to pass a garage and then up a steep set of stairs to flat roof area before door... There were some great shags  :dance: :yahoo: :dance: there I spent a small fortune :( :(
Yes that sounds like it. Used to visit a half French/Greek girl there, I'm pretty sure it was called "Promises". 

SeekingtheTruth

Had people try to stop me or make conversation once or twice. Generally just ignore them and carry on walking but have been known to stop and laugh at the wannabe tough guys in the past.

OP, if you punt in the south east why have you got a welsh girls arse for an avatar?

Offline sparkus

Hundreds of punts and only one incident sticks with me. Leaving a very obvious Chinese brothel and gang of lads outside (at 11pm) gave me plenty of stick. They were late teens and I was barely a decade older than them so I did stand my ground and insisted I was there on behalf of the landlord (at 11pm!)

Offline merseyrob

I recall a brothel I was in being surrounded by a group of lads who were hurling abuse while I was inside. Had to wait there for half an hour until they got bored and moved on. Staff laughed it off but I wasn’t amused. There was also the time I met a work colleague coming out of a punt at a block of flats I visited fairly regularly. What are you doing here he asked. I mumbled something about visiting a friend and shot off - fortunately he never followed it up to ask who the friend was, although I had rehearsed a detailed explanation!

Offline adamza

This happened to me quite recently. I was stood outside a girl's apartment, having knocked on the door, she was taking ages to answer. I was very conscious that it wasn't the most discreet apartment, bang in the middle of a long corridor, and it was around midday on a Sunday so people were likely to be home. To my horror, the door to the left opened and a couple came out. I tried to act nonchalant and fiddled about with my phone and keys. They walked past me and I could feel their eyes burning into the back of my head...the woman then decided to get mouthy and called me "a horrible fucking pervert". Her fella was about half my size though, so told her to shut up and grabbed her and dragged her away :D I did berate the WG slightly for leaving me outside for so long though  :cry:

Offline sparkus

Yes, WGs themselves are responsible for a lot of this crap by leaving punters standing around in the street/in lobby areas with 'Text when nearby baby x' and 'Five more minutes baby x'

I have absolutely no doubt I have been sighted as a punter by neighbours and may even be on someone's phone, I've just been oblivious to it by having my head in my screen.

Independent massage providers' neighbours must know what's going on too if they have a steady stream of blokes in/out all day long, they're just as bad for 'Text when nearby baby x'

I think if I had to write a book about the hobby and all my adventures, the title would be 'Text When Nearby Baby X'

Offline DouglasReynholm

This happened to me quite recently. I was stood outside a girl's apartment, having knocked on the door, she was taking ages to answer. I was very conscious that it wasn't the most discreet apartment, bang in the middle of a long corridor, and it was around midday on a Sunday so people were likely to be home. To my horror, the door to the left opened and a couple came out. I tried to act nonchalant and fiddled about with my phone and keys. They walked past me and I could feel their eyes burning into the back of my head...the woman then decided to get mouthy and called me "a horrible fucking pervert". Her fella was about half my size though, so told her to shut up and grabbed her and dragged her away :D I did berate the WG slightly for leaving me outside for so long though  :cry:
You! Computer man! Fix my pants!

For excuses, you could says you're the WG's financial adviser. They definitely need them. Or that you've come to fix their computer. I'd try some bullshit like that and see if I could get away with it.  :sarcastic:

Offline BRB22

I Never been  approached/questioned  after a  punt I do my punting in the afternoon mostly.

Offline Drekszter

I got a few  dodgy looks (including one death stare) from various hotel receptionists when I first started out.

Completely threw everyone's advice of looking confident, calm and that you belong here out the window.

Offline Titti Tatti

Best thing about coming out of Libbys in Stratford was nearly bumping into a young French Couple. She was lovely.

She looked at me, then the door I'd just come out of ...and broke into a huge smile. She looked me right in the eye and gave me a look that said " Respect, you dirty old f+++++!"

Offline hungrypunt

Came out of a massage parlour after getting a good HJ and BJ once in USA, just as i exited the sheriff pulled up RIGHT in front of the door. I tried as casual as I could to just meander off, while hoping the shit in my pants didnt show.  :lol:

Offline hungrypunt

Since you're asking...

Once, I was just inside the door of a walk-in place in Soho, talking to the girl on the door. I was wasting her time with no intention of going in: it was cold, I just stood and ogled her low-cut tits for a few minutes and talked about what services were on offer. Eventually I walked out into the street and a man ran up to me frantically and said:

"I just bin accused of assault in there - in that place!" he pointed to another walk-in 'live sex show' place. "She was makin a lot of noise while we was doin it and another girl come in and accused me of rapin her! I said it's all part of it, you know! What they like in there?" he pointed to where I'd just been.

"Do you know anywhere any good? Ave you ever paid for it?" he said, still panicy. I shook my head. He looked around himself and ran off.

He had a brown tache and short (bald) hair - a bit like a copper. Do you think he was?

That was YOU.... sorry about that mate, I was off my head.

Offline sparkus

Two girls I know who work centrally in a hotel I have visited for other WGs told me that the reception are so in on it that they give them discounted rooms etc.

Offline adamza

You! Computer man! Fix my pants!

For excuses, you could says you're the WG's financial adviser. They definitely need them. Or that you've come to fix their computer. I'd try some bullshit like that and see if I could get away with it.  :sarcastic:

You're not far off what I actually do for a living with one of those suggestions so I could definitely blag it I suppose  :D

Offline notcalledchris

Two girls I know who work centrally in a hotel I have visited for other WGs told me that the reception are so in on it that they give them discounted rooms etc.

One WG told me she uses the same hotel so much she now has a platinum card and gets invited to freebe events for their best customers.   She is sure hotel knows her profession but doesn't care.

Offline mh

OP, if you punt in the south east why have you got a welsh girls arse for an avatar?

Good taste knows no borders... My current one is from Scotland apparently. :thumbsup:

Online Stiltskin

A few years ago I was leaving the walkup brothel in Newbury, Berks. It used to be next to the motorbike shop but closed a few years back.

As I left, a bloke from one of the flats above started shouting stuff at me, dirty bastard etc. I looked around and he was hanging out his window. It was a busy place, I wonder how long he did that for before he got bored.

That's the only time to my knowledge I've ever been spotted.

Offline woulddoanything

Had arranged to go to party in London. Got there to find everyone waiting outside due to somebody gluing the locks. Got some grief from the builders next door, we pretended that we were holding a surprise birthday party for someone although they had correctly guessed the true reason we were there. One of the women had a word with them, then they all agreed to help us break in. The look on their faces was a picture when we got in and we got all of the drinks and food out of the fridge and started putting things in the oven. We kept that up for about 5 minutes and offered them a beer for their troubles. It wasn't until one of the girls walked in wearing little did they realise they were right all along!

Offline Happylad

On only one occasion -I was visiting my regular and we went over time.  She mentioned that her next appointment (xxxxx) was due, and as I went out he was parking his car next to mine. He shouted "Hi (yyyy), have I left you room to get out, and I replied "Yes (xxxxx), fine, you`d better hurry up, she`s waiting.  As you`ll have gathered, we knew each other slightly.

Offline adamza

On only one occasion -I was visiting my regular and we went over time.  She mentioned that her next appointment (xxxxx) was due, and as I went out he was parking his car next to mine. He shouted "Hi (yyyy), have I left you room to get out, and I replied "Yes (xxxxx), fine, you`d better hurry up, she`s waiting.  As you`ll have gathered, we knew each other slightly.

One of the many reasons I hate when girls/agencies do back to back bookings. Who the fuck wants to bump into the next punter on the way out/previous punter on the way in  :dash:

Online magnetico

Had arranged to go to party in London. Got there to find everyone waiting outside due to somebody gluing the locks. Got some grief from the builders next door, we pretended that we were holding a surprise birthday party for someone although they had correctly guessed the true reason we were there. One of the women had a word with them, then they all agreed to help us break in. The look on their faces was a picture when we got in and we got all of the drinks and food out of the fridge and started putting things in the oven. We kept that up for about 5 minutes and offered them a beer for their troubles. It wasn't until one of the girls walked in wearing little did they realise they were right all along!

A beer? They could have asked at least to be sucked off before opening the door.  :lol:

Offline Silver Birch

probably goes with the territory for a late night punt at a dodgy block of flats. So the kids know. And?

My worry is that they take their phones out and film me. Who knows where that might get posted on the Internet  :scare:

On my 4th ever punt the WG told me where to park, and being green, that's where I parked. I assumed this would be just up the road from her place. Once parked, she then kept me waiting about 10 mins  :dash: Anyway, when she finally texted she was ready, I discovered I was parked right outside her door. As soon as I got out of my car the neighbours opened their front door and stood staring at me. It was a terraced row so the doors were side by side. It was uncomfortable but they didn't speak, just glared at me.

Had another occasion where I was walking down quite a long cul-de-sac and a rough looking sort was leaning against his van staring at me knowingly, not taking his eyes off me all the way down. The house numbering seemed random and I could not see the wg's house number as I approached him, so I aborted. She was obviously watching as she was ringing immediately saying come back!

I have bumped into a few punters on exit, and that doesn't bother me, but might put me off if I was the one arriving!

Offline Fuzzyduck

Yes being told where to stand/park before calling is a surefire sign you're being scoped by the SP.

I remember after a punt in Thornton Heath many moons ago. I was walking out onto a busy road (it was by a junction) and right in front of me at the lights was a police car and two female rozzers already looking in my direction as I appeared. One was pointing, presumably identifying where a local brothel was. The other was just staring at me with real disdain. I flashed a weak grin and scuttled sheepishly off. The car seemed to follow where I was going and I was convinced they were going to stop me, but all I got was a slight shaking of the head from the passenger. Walk of shame.

AgentTrance

There was a nutter who used to wait outside Edinburgh saunas and take your picture, said it was going online, unless you paid him 20£, I said feel free. But I imagine he made a few bob. eventually the local press covered the story.

Hi Willie I don't suppose you have a link to the news report covering this case? This reminds me of some stories I have read in the past about people filming punters going in and out of saunas across the UK and posting it online or to newspapers, leading to a potential outing.

Offline Knicks

Since you're asking...

Just reminds me of 20 something years ago, well before my punting days, me and a female colleague used to go to this annual trade show in London.

Used to get there early visit a few stands, collect some bags of promo material, do the odd 30 minute seminar and spend the rest of the day at leisure.

A lot of her family were from London so she knew her way around. Short cut  through Soho she nipped into a newsagents for a packet of fags I loitered outside and within seconds the girl on the door of the walk in next door asked if I was looking for business! Innocent and naive me mumbled some reply. Told the girl I was with when she came out and she just pissed herself laughing at me.  :D

Offline Knicks

My worry is that they take their phones out and film me. Who knows where that might get posted on the Internet  :scare:

On my 4th ever punt the WG told me where to park, and being green, that's where I parked. I assumed this would be just up the road from her place. Once parked, she then kept me waiting about 10 mins  :dash: Anyway, when she finally texted she was ready, I discovered I was parked right outside her door. As soon as I got out of my car the neighbours opened their front door and stood staring at me. It was a terraced row so the doors were side by side. It was uncomfortable but they didn't speak, just glared at me.

Had another occasion where I was walking down quite a long cul-de-sac and a rough looking sort was leaning against his van staring at me knowingly, not taking his eyes off me all the way down. The house numbering seemed random and I could not see the wg's house number as I approached him, so I aborted. She was obviously watching as she was ringing immediately saying come back!

I have bumped into a few punters on exit, and that doesn't bother me, but might put me off if I was the one arriving!

Been on a punt today where there is parking at the rear. Loads of hand made residents only parking signs staked into the ground everywhere, parked up and noticed some bloke watching me off the balcony. Turns out he was responsible for all the signs, even though it turned out it was fine to park there, I thought you know what it's not worth it and moved it into the street. Absolutely loads of parking there just some local with a moral compass and too much time on his hands.

JoyF