Author Topic: You know you're a punter when...  (Read 475041 times)

WhattheFlip

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
You're sitting on the train home and you catch a whiff of pussy on your fingers  :lol:

Don't know about the train home, but a few weeks ago I had a 'meeting' in the afternoon, and went to a concert with some family in the evening. Spent the entire show smelling pussy. I'd been very....vigorous :sarcastic:...and got her smell ingrained in my nostrils for a couple days. Did make me paranoid that everyone else could smell pussy on me! :lol:

JV547845

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
When you see a reluctant or exhausted father and think it was a shame they didn't cum on the mother's face or tits, or during anal or oral instead.  Nope, Daddy had to go for a cream pie instead, and ended up making baby.

Offline thepatrician

in a conversation about religions with your wife, you unwittingly say 'Catholics and Prostitutes..."

That got a funny look!

Offline Horizontal pleasures

in a conversation about religions with your wife, you unwittingly say 'Catholics and Prostitutes..."

That got a funny look!

at least you did not say Patricides

ClitTeaser

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
You look at a woman and rate her mouth shape for blowjobability😜

Offline Horizontal pleasures

when .. you notice every reference to punting in your daily newspaper and feel compelled to post it here.

Offline Tompunt1

When you're walking down a road and thing, I banged XXXXX just around the corner, and then take a detoir just to see the entrance of the building.

GolfNut

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
You're a stalker when.....

When you're walking down a road and thing, I banged XXXXX just around the corner, and then take a detoir just to see the entrance of the building.


Offline Tompunt1

You're a stalker when.....

Lol! I should have added years after the punt and the girl is no longer around.

Offline cueball

Lol! I should have added years after the punt and the girl is no longer around.

 :lol: too late now pal  :lol:



Offline BlueRock

When you enter a small room with an attractive young lady, hand over money then have to remind yourself to sit at the piano for your lesson and not take your clothes off.

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

I have never yet had a massage where I haven't finished off by shagging the masseuse.  Not doing that would feel really weird now.

Offline johnstrong

When you're sitting on a rail replacement bus on the way to your punt and not thinking about the inconvenience but rather about your pending cum whilst locked in a tight 69 with your favourite wg.

Offline anonyorks

Your hoping your team gets an away Fa Cup draw to somewhere you have not punted before so you can get one in somewhere new :lol:

Offline Home Alone

Your hoping your team gets an away Fa Cup draw to somewhere you have not punted before so you can get one in somewhere new :lol:

Yes; I like that one.  I'd not thought of it but I'll be on AW as soon as the draw's finished this evening!  I take it you're not a Leeds United fan then, anonyorks! :D :lol:

Having said that, 7 or 8 years ago, on the day after the wedding of the daughter of two friends in the south of England I booked  someone from my HL, who I'd never normally have had the chance to see.

Offline Littlefoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,718
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 140
You know your a punter when:

1: you watch your diet, the day before, (no garlic)
2: you carry mouth wash everywhere, just in case.
3: the nurse at the gum clinic turns you on!
4: you log into aw and ukp xmas day.
5: you don't bother with the footie on Saturdays, too busy punting!
6: when replying to a mates text, you accidentally sign off xx
7: you've heard "what you doing later?" More than a 100 times!
8: your cock is constantly wet from pre cum, thinking about your last punt, or imagining your next one!
9: you don't wank any longer, because you need all your spunk for punts. (If your getting on a bit).

Number 8 is a pain!   :sarcastic:

Offline CoolTiger

Your hoping your team gets an away Fa Cup draw to somewhere you have not punted before so you can get one in somewhere new :lol:

Over the years, seen a few queries in the East Mids section from a London Punter, who follows QPR at away games, and he used to enquire of girls available who were within a short distance of the railway station or not far from any of the grounds that he is visiting. Lost touch with him when the R's were relegated a few years ago. 

Offline twwb

You know your a punter when:

8: your cock is constantly wet from pre cum, thinking about your last punt, or imagining your next one!

Very relevant. Especially as I'm trying not to wank anymore to cure death grip  :dash: :dash: it's been a long two weeks

Offline Steely Dan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,548
  • Likes: 83
  •  
  • Reviews: 154
I am driving through Northampton with a colleague in the car, he asks what I know about the place, and all I can think of is 'hmm I think the Hotbox is here and they have pretty good sex parties, been meaning to go'.  But I hold to my senses and say 'not much'.

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

... when your first, immediate reaction to the wife telling you she's off out for the evening next Thursday is to start mentally planning the punt you'll squeeze in during that window.

Offline chrishornx


You know you're a punter when:



when you finally realise the main difference between sex with the wife and sex with an escort.....

Offline Horizontal pleasures

You need a punting credit card to top up the petrol and fiddle the mileage clock and pay the Dart Charge because you went out of your way to see a lady.
(been there, done that, Dartford last week).



Offline tantric talents

This evening with Jack Dee on “I haven’t a Clue” and the Uxbridge English Dictionary : -
“Hors d'oeuvre” means ‘Women who hang around diesel pumps’.  :rolleyes:
Now every time I fill up , every bird doing same nearby will get an extra special quizzical look  :lol:

Neal69

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Now every time I fill up , every bird doing same nearby will get an extra special quizzical look  :lol:

Classy women would not be seen dead filling up a diesel.

Its only punters who have diesel cars so to hide the mileage  :cool: :cool:

Just for the record my punting car is a diesel  :cool:

The petrol car is too identifiable.  :scare:

N

Offline tantric talents

Well it was only a joke  :dancegirl:
I am not a diesel driver, but I do believe that there are some quite sexy diesel cars around these days?
Even the golf GTi has a diesel version.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Missus HP is going off to work and says I look shaggy. She means I need a haircut and she is correct, so I say 'yes dear'. But I think I am going to plan a shag/punt today at short notice.

I might also have a haircut.

Offline Hobbit

When your boss gives you a shit load of work to do but instead of completing the work, you are thinking about the next punt.

Neal69

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
When you type ukpodging into the address bar.

Doh

N

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I was invited to plodge today. By a waitress. " Fancy a plodge"? she said gesturing to the cold windy beach. OOps so I thought she meant podge.

I was having a cup of tea in a cafe near a crematorium by a beach on Tyneside, Punting was not on my agenda today having travelled from London for the day for a funeral but plodge? You know you're a punter when someone invites you to plodge after a funeral.

I just looked it up and it means wade on the beach or in the mud in Geordie dialect.


Neal69

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Well my error revealed that there is such a thing as a podging spanner.

Used in scaffolding apparently. :wacko:

N

Offline Horizontal pleasures

You hear some lady say she is hormonal and you actually hear whoremonal ....

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Well my error revealed that there is such a thing as a podging spanner.

Used in scaffolding apparently. :wacko:

N

External Link/Members Only

Offline Home Alone

External Link/Members Only

. . . I see it's an 'erecting' tool!  ;)  :D

Well with a name like that, it would be, wouldn't it?!  :lol:

Offline cueball

I think I'm to blame for introducing ukp to the podge  :D

You can thank me later  :lol:

Offline threechilliman

I think I'm to blame for introducing ukp to the podge  :D

You can thank me later  :lol:

You'll go down in history. D'you want something on your headstone as and when the time comes?

tcm

Offline cueball

You'll go down in history. D'you want something on your headstone as and when the time comes?

tcm

Yes, something mentioning the ukp north west podging team would be very appropriate  :D

Neal69

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
But nothing to do with podging pork I hope. :wacko:

Podging was a term I used with my mates when I was younger but I do admit I had not heard it for many a moon until you mentioned it on here.

Great expression BTW.

N

Offline threechilliman

Yes, something mentioning the ukp north west podging team would be very appropriate  :D

Consider it done.

tcm

Offline Redbull4

Realising you smell like strawberry durex lube on the train home as you were just kissing a WG who was sucking your cock using it.
Nice reminder but you wonder if anyone smells it!

Offline Horizontal pleasures

You pass a road sign to Bedhampton and think it might be a good location for punting, then you recall mediocre fun in Bedford (and also a great one with an over 50 not long ago), and a punt many years ago in Bedfont, West London which was fun - from a contact magazine.

« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 09:11:54 am by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline Home Alone

. . . well, not necessarily a punter; but certainly a member of this community, when you're in a taxi - in the North West last night, I hasten to add - directly behind a Range Rover with personalised plates ending JRC!!  ;)  :D

Offline CoolTiger

. . . well, not necessarily a punter; but certainly a member of this community, when you're in a taxi - in the North West last night, I hasten to add - directly behind a Range Rover with personalised plates ending JRC!!  ;)  :D


When you come across words like BB  :scare:, yet conversation may be about big brother or blackberry mobiles.

HP .... Printers/PCs

JRC or when you see any red cab

OWO on number plates

hsn23

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

When you come across words like BB  :scare:, yet conversation may be about big brother or blackberry mobiles.

HP .... Printers/PCs

JRC or when you see any red cab

OWO on number plates

I haven't come across HP and JRC. What do they mean?

Offline stevedave

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,293
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
I haven't come across HP and JRC. What do they mean?

They're longstanding members of UKP:

HP -horizontal pleasures

JRC - JimmyRedCab

Offline stevedave

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,293
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
When you wake up with a sore throat, runny nose and a voice like Phyllis from Corrie, and you know that the one thing you were really looking forward to doing today is going to have to be rearranged  :dash: :dash:

Offline anonyorks

The girl in the office turns and says to you ''I'd do anything for a ****** burger right now'' and my brain starts thinking of services required for cost of burger  :lol:

GolfNut

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
You see a member's name that matches someone you know and you think to yourself "fuck me xxx is a punter too"