Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charming Laura  (Read 2677 times)

Harley

:scare: A girl who has many, many blokes on a string with sad tales of illness and family problems. Has more Sugar daddies in tow than that Iva Trump. Doesn't like sex, just hand outs with always sad tales of woe and misery. Careful.

Harley

You appear to have bitter streak there.

tyrese999

Sorry to raise old thread but this person has bid on my RB. Has lots of old feedback on AW but none here, any you guys had recent experience? I'm more intrigued than anything as too many warning signs unless someone is going to tell me different?

Offline charlie-mott

Harley is Holly, so I'd take this review with a pinch of salt.

tyrese999

Agh right Tx for info. Seems no reviews on here but plenty of "old" feedback on AW, just was curious so Tx for Intel

Offline iverthickone

Harley is Holly, so I'd take this review with a pinch of salt.
Sorry, losing the plot here... Harley, the banned OP is Holly.  Who is Holly? (And don't say Harley!  :lol: )

tyrese999

I'm assuming he means Carrie on Hollie ? Although I still can't find any info on charming Laura? :)

Offline HughJardon

Sorry, losing the plot here... Harley, the banned OP is Holly.  Who is Holly? (And don't say Harley!  :lol: )

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Fit as a fiddle mad as a butchers  :wacko:

tyrese999

Any of you Welsh guys.....at half time....had any experience with Laura ?

np500

I know I'm knackered, but  just read this thread ( twice ) who are we talking about ? The top profile is not the Carrie on holly girl ? Laura ? Think more bed is in order .

tyrese999

I know? Op has charming Laura as subject and found when did search on her aw number on here after she bid on my RB on aw...... But just wanted info on Laura . I'm assuming that Harley who did report is Hollie ??? I'm so confused lol

Offline HughJardon

Charming Laura is the OPs reviewed lass, I have zero info on her sorry

The Op is called Harley who we believe is Hollie go lightly-Hollie Dupont-Carry on Hollie

She's obviously got issues with Charming Laura what we dont know. So this review is to be taken with a pinch of salt (Hollie shit)
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 08:19:40 pm by HughJardon »

tyrese999

Thanks HJ yes strange so much old feedback on Laura but nothing here? Know coed on head anyway.