Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Demiblue Bishops Stortford  (Read 2133 times)

Offline dieseldriver

External Link/Members Only

Passing her way tomorrow, tempting? But without any feedback cautious. Anyone here visited?

Offline Randson

Nope - and she had not come up on any of my searches before. 

Looks hot - if you get to see her please leave a review.   

Offline dieseldriver

Suspect there's more girls wherever she is? Sent AW message asking for contact details. Got reply with a number saying ask for Demi. Pehaps one on those Thai places that have few girls available same time?

Offline Chorley

Agreed. She looks hot, but is that the girls you'll see? Also, there's no mention of rates.  :unknown:

Offline bobby1973

looks a bit fake to me
not enough info on the pofile
no prices
there must be better around that area

pineapple punter

It's actually one of the girls from escapemassage.co.uk   based in the high street Bishops Stortford.

They say alot about not offering extra's but the girls dont wear alot in their profile pages so I think you may get lucky. It's been there since last year so must be working for them.  Only just come across them and done some digging, it's local so will update once I have a go there.

Offline iseetrees

If you do TOFTT let us know ASAP please. I am in that neck of the woods next week.
Banned reason: Tout - most likely Camilla Raine or her pimp boyfriend
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline mickconvoy

went last night it's a naturist massage place
half an hr body2body with a hand job £70
extras weren't available, at least to me

Offline Golddust23

Yeah she works at escape massage in bishops stortford.
Ive been a few times but have not seen demi yet. Scarlett gave a great massage with b2b and hr. 60 for massage and 10 for b2b. Hr included. 30 mins. Worth a visit.

Offline ratboy

Has anyone seen demi yet and if yes how was it ?!

Offline ratboy

Offline marathon26

I've visited The Escape a few times & seen Demi twice, the pictures of her on their website are accurate and imo she is a stunning looking lady. About 5'2 size 8 with enhanced tits which have been done very well. Great massage with b2b and happy ending but a little expensive for one hour at £ 100. She is very friendly and has a great sense of humour. Also seen Laura who's from Russia, tall blonde & again  very pretty.
Can confirm no extras on offer but Demi is quite happy for you to play with her arse & tits.

Offline Dick Emeroids

You and ratboy make a lovely pair of touts, imho.
Banned reason: Deliberate trolling posts to start fights
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Chorley

You and ratboy make a lovely pair of touts, imho.
Agreed. Something not right about this.  :thumbsdown:
It also got a visit from plod last November, although no action was taken.
External Link/Members Only press.co.uk/news/hertfordshire-news/police-raid-erotic-massage-parlour-835805

Offline marathon26

Definitely not touting, just giving my view of what is on offer there as several people asked what the place was like.
It does seem that if someone bothers to give some positive feedback they are automatically branded as a tout or white knight, maybe more people would give information/ reports on sp of they were not accused of the above.

Offline Xtro

Definitely not touting, just giving my view of what is on offer there as several people asked what the place was like.
It does seem that if someone bothers to give some positive feedback they are automatically branded as a tout or white knight, maybe more people would give information/ reports on sp of they were not accused of the above.

Yeah leave him alone Dick and Chorley. This is his 2nd post in 2 and half years. Thanks for all your "positive feedback" marathon26, we are eternally grateful.  :thumbsup:

Offline Chorley

Yeah leave him alone Dick and Chorley. This is his 2nd post in 2 and half years. Thanks for all your "positive feedback" marathon26, we are eternally grateful.  :thumbsup:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline ratboy

thaks for the feedback !