Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Essex/London expensive & wants deposit  (Read 850 times)

Offline dieseldriver

External Link/Members Only

Always cautious when they ask for a deposit. But according to the large amount of feedback, genuine.

Like the look of her, along with the 1750 pics in public gallery. However, lots of pics same location but a different pose. But wanting a deposit, no OWM, and the £160 is a put-off. Especially when many change less and include OWO.

Offline martini2429

• Temp ban until
    27/02/24 @ 16:24
  • Reviews: 0
Here is the kicker:

"Deposit is non refundable, but can be used within a month towards other meets etc"

If you don't get on you lose your money  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

:drinks:

Offline stevedave

Pricey for a very vanilla old bird.

Personally I never have, and never would, pay a deposit.

Danger!WillRobinson

Seen and reviewed her, but I wasn't asked to pay a deposit - and indeed, wouldn't have seen her if she'd asked.

Offline threechilliman

Pricey for a very vanilla old bird.

Personally I never have, and never would, pay a deposit.

+1

Offline Notpastit

Blimey, a lot of £ for a senior woman, unless that's your particular thing!?

There are plenty of other (younger) options in and arnd London for that rate or less £, would never get involved or ever have in paying a deposit anyway

Reminds me a bit of the sort of woman (ie middle aged)who used to be at "singles" things I went to after last long term relationship late 90's early 00's when I was in my mid 40's,  before I decided it was a WOT and took up punting!

Offline TomR

The issue of paying a deposit has been discussed before. I have read a few sites, mostly in London, where the SP expects a deposit to be paid. Can't understand why anyone would do that - far too risky.

Offline Derrick101

There's only one type of deposit I'd be giving a WG  :lol:

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only

Always cautious when they ask for a deposit. But according to the large amount of feedback, genuine.

Like the look of her, along with the 1750 pics in public gallery. However, lots of pics same location but a different pose. But wanting a deposit, no OWM, and the £160 is a put-off. Especially when many change less and include OWO.

NEVER EVER pay a WG a deposit in punting has always been my advice.

Offline Heph

I just can't see that a deposit is going to fly - there are so many WGs who, correctly, judge that it's a hindrance to business (especially of the last-minute itch variety) and that however galling the drop-out rate from time-wasters is, it is more than compensated for by those turning up on time.

I guess this one takes her own view to the contrary, but she'd never get my £ up front.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Is she still about? Amazing big tits, I've asked about her before and apparently she doesn't like them being touched. What's the point?